Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Lenstry.com Reviews

Not a good website for shopping Lenstry.com!!!
Jun 12, 2017 01:46 AM Read (via Android App)

This web based shopping framework is not very great on the off chance that you arrange something from this site and you need to sit tight for a drawn out stretch of time to take your conveyance. giving a most exceedingly terrible client benefit don't put it all on the line. at the point when the turn happens to item quality give a most noticeably bad item at the season of conveyance. gracious my god, conveyance time kindly don't take about this, a long stretch you need to hold up as I talked about above. I don't have trust on their applications and sites. not solid finally.

Worst quality of product.
Jun 11, 2017 04:10 PM Read (via Android App)

Lenstry.com online store , friends there was many online store for googlas.

I want a new stylish gogglas , about this website someone tell me, then I was sign up on this website.

After opens on this site all googlas prize is too high.

And I will choose a Googlas and buying in a high prize.

But this site delivering timing is too late , after eleven days delivered the package.

After buying gogglas works only one month.

Really site product quality not so much good friends.

More than customers service extremely bad of this site.

Bad service
Jun 07, 2017 12:23 PM Read (via Android App)

Lenstry.com is the online shopping website for lenses and sunglases and etc. The website is easy to use and load very fast , but I must say they have very little exprience about the business. I have orderd one avaitor sunglase from this website but my exprience with lenstry is not that good. They delivery my package on time that is good thing but they give me small sunglases that is not fit to me. I call to the costomer service but for two days they did not answer to me. Afterwards they say that I have to pay more money if I have to replace my package. I am highly disapointed. Don't buy anthing from this website.

Average
Nov 27, 2017 03:02 AM Read (via Android App)

At first glimse you will like it, quality is not fthat good , compare to otther companies. even price is so high for unwanted stuff! quality should be goodthen no matter you buy it peoples will buy it.even though its hard to find the product , showrooms should be required various places. everyone knows brand name but only few purchase.

Lenstry
Jun 06, 2017 02:52 PM Read (via Android App)

Lenstry.com a good online shopping website for eye glasses, sun glasses, contact lensess, glass frames ete but little expensive. The website is similar to lenskart.com but lenskart.com is much better. The user interface of website is not attractive and complicated. Customers care service is very poor. When you call on customers care number maximum time number is busy. Product quality is ok not bad, frames are good in this website. Ok not bad yoh can shop on lenstry.com. thanks

Its me this is not good
May 15, 2017 10:57 AM Read (via Android App)

Lenstry.com online website for lenses simply chet the costomer by providing the low quality items .

I have orderd a lans form this website 3 day ago and it

come in 7 day but the website have said that we will deliavery the product in 5 day so delevering servisce of the company is bad

When I check the quality off the lens I get shocked to see that the lense is of not that good as the website have told .the rate off the lanse is also very high .so I m not satisfied with the product quality

They even did not respond to my complain will never buy again from this website .

So . I m not happ

Very nice lenstry.com
May 10, 2017 05:58 PM Read (via Android App)

I bought this site one goggle last month. Lenstry.com has a good and stylish collection of eyewere.its have multiplay chosie to select your eyewere.its all products very good qulity and usefull.Lenstry all product very nice and large collection of eyeglass to your choise. Its site not only sunglasses but also different frames availble.its site presenting more than 1000 styles sunglasses and frames. its website looking very nice and very easy.I suggest all my friends its very good website and low price, and coustomer servise very nice

Items are not good
May 06, 2017 01:28 PM Read (via Android App)

Lenstry.com online website for lenses are simply cheting the customer by providing them low quality items at the rate of branded items.

I have orderd a lens from this website a week ago and it come in 5 days but the website have said that we will deliavery the product in two day , so delevering service of the cimpany is bad.

When I check the quality of the lens I get shocked to see that the lense is of not that good as the website have told , the rate of the lense is also very high, so iam not satisfied with the product quality.

They even did not respond to my complain. Iwill never buy again from this website. It is not reliable at all.

New in Market trying to make loot of customers
Apr 12, 2017 09:55 AM Read (via Android App)

Hellow dear friends today I want to tell that I bought a lens from this site firstly I got it in 5 days after I order but it was said to me from company that it will be delivered in two days.

The produck also of this site is of very bad quality and they take money of branded thing.

When I made call to ita customer care they told that you shall replace the product and when I asked them to replace they are not listning now. The purcasing of the lend from this site is totally useless only waste of money.

I have already been looted by them and thatsy writing it so anyone other may not get looted.

Regards

Akash Jain

Very good
Feb 14, 2017 05:00 PM Read

Hello everybody

I am using this site to buy goggal from the last couple of months.

its awesome.Their policy to attend and handle customer is very sensible.

their price range is also very affordable, they have very very unique varieties and lot of colors qualities. Their Delivery time is they have to improve except that everything is offered by them is awesome.

they have so much option to choose. I am very big fan of their qualities.

love to shop from there.

Thanks every buddy

Fake lenstry.com
Feb 14, 2017 03:28 PM Read (via Android App)

In last year 2016

I buy a product in month of november. This site is not currently listed as suspicious. It takes long time to deliver the product and website is not working in smooth way it shows error most of the times when I get my product in it is used one and I am shocked because I bought costly product. There is nothing new feature on this app so I suggest user not to buy anything from lenstry website or app. Customer support is very bad. When I return product they give silly excuses.

Nice vision
Feb 11, 2017 03:49 PM Read (via Android App)

Lenstry has largest and stylisdh collection of eyewear in india , with whole india reach , in lenstry , I believe that every person should have perfect vision so , here at lenstry , we can abserve the offer frames for free just we have to pay for lenses.In lenstry , they treat like each costomer is very important for them , to make puchase convinent they give option for live chat , so any costumer can talk to excutive directly and can ask any issue whether it related to eyeglasses , sunglasses , conatct lenses or regarding payment or delivery of their product .they ensure that they are always be available to us.

Not good experiance
Feb 05, 2017 10:41 PM Read

This online shopping system is not so good if you order something from this website and you have to wait for a long period of time to take your delivery.

providing a worst customer service do not go for it.

when the turn comes of product quality provide a worst product at the time of delivery.

oh my god, delivery time please do not take about this, a long period you have to wait as I discussed above.

I do not have trust on their apps and websites.

not reliable at last.

Not yet delivered the product.
Nov 30, 2016 12:44 AM Read (via Android App)

On 12 november 2015 I have order glass. By going to lenstry.com online site, but I have not yet got any glass delivered. Today is 28 november 2016 even my status is show that its as been shipped you going to recieve soon but still the date I have not received anything. And on 5 december I have to go out I need glass. I don't know why I order from lenstry.com site. Even I call to they customer assistant but they give silly excuses. And if I call them again they keep my phone a side. And number which they gave its not toll free. It charge you, they keep my phone a side. This site should shut down its worst.

Lenstry.com
Mar 02, 2017 03:24 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello Everyone !

Today I share my personal experience against Lenstry.com.The product quality of this side was very bad & they delivered duplicate product.1 month ago I ordered a product yesterday I take it.So, the product deliver time was so Duly.Even the customer service of this site was very bad, they cannot work properly.So, my advice is guy's cannot ordered or booked any product with this site.It was totally worst site ever.

Duplicate
Feb 17, 2017 08:35 PM Read (via Android App)

This site is a duplicate because he will copy the lenskart site he will buy this domain why because he will sell domain name to lanskart lenskart is a very awsome app I will recomended you to buy lenskart because lenstry is a not gud I will recomended to to buy this lenstry .com because you will buy lenskart.com

Delivered a refurbished product!
Jan 12, 2017 09:25 AM Read (via Android App)

I ordered a frame from Lenstry last November but when I got the item I was shocked to see that it was an used item and not a new product. I immediately complained them about it. But somehow they kept refusing that they sent a refurbished item. Very poor customer service indeed. The website and mobile app both sre poorly designed and takes a while to fully load a Web page. The website lost its reliability when they send me the product. The only good yhing was they delivered the product within seven days as promised by them.

Another useless online specs web
Dec 04, 2016 09:00 PM Read (via Android App)

This is another ordinary eyeglass app or website. There is nothing new features and ordinary discount on the amount. The price of any optics is very high so middle class cannot use this website frequently. There is nothing new on this app everything is as usual so I request the user don't buy anything from this app.

Recommended Top Articles