Rates/Charges:

Service Efficiency:

5/B, 3/M, 5/B, 3/A, Gundecha Onclave, B Wing, Kherani Road, Sakinaka, Andheri East, Mumbai 400072, MH

+91-22-67286666

Leading Edge Travel Management, Mumbai Reviews

Cancelled due to invalid reasons
3 days agoRead
Leading Edge Travel Management, Mumbai cancelled our trip at the very last moment and sent an email as if this wasn't a stressful enough time for planning.

Budget burned
15 days agoRead
Leading Edge Travel Management, Mumbai literally burned our budgets by having us visit the same place thrice and it led to having us feel that we have simply wasted our days in the tour.

Not that good.
19 days agoRead
These tour operators did not offer us the tour of the main part of the place that we were looking to see and they advertisied the entire tour based on that. My kids were so excited to see it and kept waiting everyday, but they told us it was closed in this season. Why did they not tell us that b...Read More

Leading Edge Travel Management - Mumbai
Simply perfect.
7 days agoRead
These tour operators are simply perfect. Everyone from the guides to people who had to transfer us to different places were on time and we were very very impressed with thier services.

Very adventurous
10 days agoRead
These tour operator made our tour extra adventurous with their scuba diving experiences where the Rainforest experience was absolutely beautiful.

Assigned a very amazing employee to me.
17 days agoRead
These tour operators assigned a very amazing employee to me who has a passion for travelling and ensured that my trip was well-taken care of.

We felt safe because of them.
17 days agoRead
These tour operators are great. We were escorted at each airport like we had to be escorted and we felt really safe in a foreign land because of them.

Behind schedule
20 days agoRead
These tour operator provided us with drivers that were mostly behind schedule on most of the days for unknown reason: people returned on time, but the bus didn't depart on time which led to delays.

Finally made my dream come true.
20 days agoRead
Leading Edge Travel Management, Mumbai finally made my dream of seeing this place come true. I cannot thank them enough for the enriched and rich experience that I have because of them.

Overpriced buffet
23 days agoRead
Leading Edge Travel Management, Mumbai booked very expensive hotels for us where the buffet food dishes were very tempting to eat but we could not since they were over priced.

Amazing knowledge
27 days agoRead
These tour operator helped us in setting up local guides that took us to some amazing places, to share with us their vast knowledge about the plants, the animal world, the spices and the food, the Indian culture, mentality and traditions.

Expensive drinks
27 days agoRead
These tour operator fixed our bookings with hotels on a weekend where although the drinks and food was good but it was out of our budget and we had to look for alternatives at the last moment.

Polite staff
27 days agoRead
These tour operator ensured that we were given a well managed polite staff that took great care of us. From Hotels, drivers, transfers they managed everything for us.

They did a great job.
27 days agoRead
These tour operators did a great job at finding activities that we loved. Our travel agent was really responsive and answered all our queries on time and ensured us that we will be safe in a foreign land.

Lot of pitfalls.
29 days agoRead
There were a lot of pitfalls when I booked a tour with Leading Edge Travel Management, Mumbai and our money was also not saved in the process.

Leading Edge Travel Management - Mumbai