Shop No.4, Sector 11, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, MH

+91-22-32983844, +91-9970848944

Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd. Reviews

Awesome services.
18 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Awesome services provided by them...they helped me a lot when i am transfering from Delhi to deradun....i recommend this to everyone....

Wow good
18 days ago Read (via Mobile)
I am satisfied i use thus service in mumbai and pune and i am fully satisfied with this. Best really. All use them

Best movers and packers pvt.Ltd India.
18 days ago Read (via Mobile)
I moved my mobile phone from Mumbai to Raipur it worked out standing. They were quite professional .the price they charged was quite optimal . They all very well person and total labor boys person is Very nice and silently our work. So I say a big thank you for kuber logistics movers and Packers...Read More

Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd.
18 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Very good service and safely send all my laugege I love it I shift Mumbai to Delhi I satisfied his service

18 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Setsfied service i move Delhi to mumbai safely transfer for my lagese ........ Thank you this commapny .....

If you are switching apartments or relocating from one city or another, a good mover and packers can solve half your problems. Listed below are some criteria the movers and packers should meet before your hire them to move your precious goods.
Amazing service
18 days ago Read (via Mobile)
They provide very quickly service. Very excellent work. I move Jaipur to Delhi. Transfer my all luggage safely to one place to another. Highly recommended.

Superb
18 days ago Read (via Mobile)
One of the best movers and Packers fully satisfied with the service provided really appreciate the service provided

Amazing services.
18 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Very nice company .providing best moving and packing services.. when I moved to Delhi they helps me lot to move my laugage.i Recommended them..

Awesome
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)
One of the best movers and packers really appreciate the service provided and highly recommend fully satisfied with the service provided

Kuber logistics movers and Packers Pvt.Ltd
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)
I moved my 2bhk luggage and it worked out standing. They were quite professional .the price they charged was reasonable....They all professional... highly recommend it ..

19 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Satusfied service i moved delhi to punjab safly transfer my all lagguge good service.........................................

19 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Setisfied service i move Delhi to chennai safely transfer my all prodec And saf my without lagese ...... Thank you

Best service
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Inhad a best experience with this service guys. He helped me too much si a special thanks to them. Muat try them

Great service ever..
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)
I loved this service... I gone kolkatta to darjiling... Nice service.. So fast.. I liked it..i recommend it..

Better service
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Kuber logistics movers and packer help to move my package from Mumbai to Delhi. Good job done by them i like it

Awesome Services
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)
I am very much pleased with their services...I moved From Kolkata to Mumbai and they transfer my luggages very carefully...Very impressed by thier Services...

About services.
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)
They are the best packers and movers. They provide the best transportation services. I booked these service provider for my home shifting from Mumbai to New Delhi. They pack all my items very safely and reached to my destination very carefully. Price is also very reasonable.

19 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Satisfied service I move Mumbaito jaipursafely transfer my all lagugegood service...........

Shifting from Mumbai to Noida
Aug 11, 2019 08:29 AM Read (via Mobile)
No words to explain the nightmare we have gone through. We hired them through Urban Clap and every thing was super fine till packing was done in Mumbai and we shifted to Delhi in anticipation the gooods will be delivered within a week. The sales guy - Manoj also assured that if they fail will pr...Read More

Do not trust this packer
Jul 27, 2019 12:01 PM Read (via Mobile)
This is a small irresponsible company. They will not answer your calls once you pay them. They just book your consignment on some goods carrier and tell you lies when you chase up . I have had to go to their office in Bangalore because they won't answer calls

Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd.

Recommended Top Articles