Shop No.4, Sector 11, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, MH

+91-22-32983844, +91-9970848944

Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd. Reviews

About service
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
This logistic mover and Packers are very good Movers and Packers they provide very good service to their customer II as well as their workers are too kind hearted

Best
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Wow best very good im really loved these packers it is one of the best packers loved it good service customer service too good tq u

God service
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
God service I move Delhi to Mumbai sefly transfer my all laguge I am very happy his service is very good and very nice

Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd.
Nice service
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
This is best service.i have never seen this type of service.my all products are safely transfer to Mumbai to goa.thanku so much

Good to go
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
It's best experience i came across i shifted my luggage from Mumbai to nasik very prompt services they provide and very affordable in price very well organised staff and they take good care of your luggage.

If you are switching apartments or relocating from one city or another, a good mover and packers can solve half your problems. Listed below are some criteria the movers and packers should meet before your hire them to move your precious goods.
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
They promised to deliver in morning time and took entire amount in advance. When we called on delivery date, they said they will the very good service......

Best Packers and movers
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
The best movers and Packers I have found here and within time the job will be completed and within time package will be given

The best service I have seen
7 days ago Read (via Mobile)
This is the best service.i transfer my all products bhubaneswar to Delhi safely.thanku for the best service

8 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Me and my family is totally satisfied with their work I am moved from delhi to mumbai they keep my all products very nice recommended to all.

Outstanding service
8 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Wow it is very awesome and very fantastic service on Packers and movers center.I ordered a mobile from Mumbai to Delhi and got very fast delivery.so, i recommended on this service based company on packing and moving and Packers. love it thank you.

GOOD TRUSTABLE SERVICE
8 days ago Read (via Mobile)
I travelled from mumbai to delhi it take care of my all laugage and bags and i m very satisfied with this

Packing is very good
9 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Very best services and first add provide for people are very attractive.... In this shop so guys fast join now

Best services and best nature
9 days ago Read (via Mobile)
This is very best services in this provide to people and i am ver happy so go it!! Guys you will be reached in this place and enjoy

This service center is a very good center.
9 days ago Read (via Mobile)
It is a Fantastic Service Center, it is very well done and done in the service center and very good these people do BF from the customer, they are doing very well and they provide very good service.

9 days ago Read (via Mobile)
One of the best service provider packers and movers they handle with care everything and they delivered products on tims.

Service
9 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Very good app Amazing I am shocked with the services Very good service Please try once that service youAlso be schoked

Kuber company
9 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Kuber logistic Movers and Packers are the very good Packers and Movers they having their very good service. They think about positive for the people

Best in city
9 days ago Read (via Mobile)
This is very good.and very helpful. Always helping people.I like very much and I recommended all.I love this

Best packers and movers
9 days ago Read (via Mobile)
This is the best packers and movers i really like this packers and movers soo ku much thank you for your service i really liked

Shifting of Household items
13 days ago Read (via Mobile)
I shifted my household items part load from Hyderabad to Bangalore. On 24th September '19 the team came packed and dispatched from Hyderabad. The packers were very professional and very well behaved. The packing was done patiently and to my surprise the items reached Bangalore on 26th itself. Si...Read More

Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd.

Recommended Top Articles