Shop No.4, Sector 11, Koparkhairane, Navi Mumbai 400709, MH

+91-22-32983844, +91-9970848944

Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd. Reviews

This service is the best service according to mark
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Please Friends use this service.this service is the best services.my all products transfer in just 4 days.at Delhi to panjab

Best service
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
I love this service .my all products are transfer in just one day at Orissa to Bangalore in just 5 days so please friends use this service.for your profit

Good services
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
I am very much satisfied with its service. it helps a lot in finding new beutiful places.i want to share my experience to all so that they could also use it.

Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd.
Good service..
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
This service is the best service I have seen.my all products are safely transfer by this service at Mumbai to delhi

Nice service
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
In my point of view this is a very good transport system . I transport my product from Delhi to Uttarakhand .This is very nice service provided.

If you are switching apartments or relocating from one city or another, a good mover and packers can solve half your problems. Listed below are some criteria the movers and packers should meet before your hire them to move your precious goods.
About service
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Logistic Movers and Packers the provide very good service to their customers as well as their there workers are too kind hearted in the work properly

Great service
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
The kuber logistics is the best logictic company. I used it when i moved from chandigarh to jaipur. The service provided by them was very great.

Very good
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
I am very thanks to kuber logistics mover because this helps me in moving my bag from agra to delhi

Good Service
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Satisfied Service. I move Mumbai To Jaipur safely transfer my all lagauge without any issues good service.....

Movers and packers are very best service
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
We have to mumbai to kolkata. One of my frind recommended me about kuber logiatics . They had a done of great job . It was perfactly moved in our house in kolkata without damaging and products. I really like this serive.

Amazing service
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Their services are amazing. I'm really moved by their services. They have held me very well fully....... ..... .............

Excellent services
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Woowwww very nice services are there.. i recommmened to all my friends and family to use. this site.. ????????

Logistics services
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
The place is very awesome to get the proper logistics and services are very good is very awesome to visit and get the proper services and staff is very awesome staff is very good is very awesome to visit

6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
A good service provided by him...I have travelled from vanaras to agra...I lagguage are so safe great....i loved it

Good Service
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
It is easy to transport.I move from Mumbai to Goa safely and transport all luggage.Satisfied me.....

6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
It's give outstanding and mind-blowing service provider I really appreciate with this.. it should be trusted it

Good services
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Kuber packers and movers provided on of the best service in my area i use this service then i feeling very happiness

Review
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
The service given by the Kuber logistic packers and movers pvt it’s very good .I took their service to house shifting form Mumbai to Delhi and really appreciat...

6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Satisfied serviceI am from Vadodara. I move Vadodara to nadiad safely transfer my laguge

Good serviveBRb
6 days ago Read (via Mobile)
This packer movers compnay is realy make nice work good services and they protect our miles nice nad they are realy goodd

Kuber Logistics Movers and Packers Pvt. Ltd.

Recommended Top Articles