Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Kinspire Entertainment Reviews

No innovation and challenges.
18 days agoRead
The work is very monotonous and boring and there is no innovation and challenges here.

Running after the numbers
19 days agoRead
It is seen that other than a very few projects, all the higher level managers including the one in my project don’t respect dedicated work hours devoted towards completion but simply run behind numbers to achieve accomplishments.

Lot of office politics here.
19 days agoRead
There is a lot of office politics here because of which we face a ot of stress and it is affecting our mood and causing us irritation as well.

Kinspire Entertainment
International trips
18 days agoRead
One of the major advantages of joining this company is that I have seen that after 2 years of my hands on experience, I was able to request for onsite experience and it is very recently that the request got approved.

Our ideas and opinions are taken into consideratio
19 days agoRead
Our ideas and opinions are taken into consideration and worked upon. This is something that I really like about this place.

Before you take a plunge into a new career or a company, you must always be certain of your choice. A good company will hone your skills and help you reach new heights. Hence, this is a very important decision and must not be taken lightly. Here are a few things that you should consider before signing the contract that bind you to your employer.
Need greater degree of internal fairness
19 days agoRead
Many of the companies need to make sure that salaries are fair compared to industry and geographical benchmarks.

They do not make provisions for female employees.
19 days agoRead
They do not make any provisions for their female employees to reach home safely when you have to stay back late and that is simply terrible of them.

Love this place.
20 days agoRead
I loved working at this place and got to learn so much from everyone that worked here right from my team leaders, managers and colleagues.

Can be a subject matter expert
20 days agoRead
One of the best things that could happen to me in my cumulative 3 years of experience is that I could have been to be on the receiving end on the offer of being a subject matter expert and training the employees on the same.

No Saturday Off
21 days agoRead
There are many employees who are seen cribbing about having no Saturdays off from the previous case where alternate Saturdays were off. Overall it is seen that the employees are more satisfied if Saturdays are off.

There is no vision and direction here.
21 days agoRead
There is no vision and direction in this company and the lack of structure is causing us a lot of confusion and lack of motivation to come to work. The CEO really needs to start and build some structure.

You learn quite a lot.
21 days agoRead
You may have to wait back for work here, but you learn quite a lot here.

Kinspire Entertainment