Product Quality:

+91-8800337022

Kifayati.com Reviews

Purchase of Rokea desire
May 19, 2012 10:10 AMRead
I have placed an order for rokea desire mobile after seeing kifayati.com review as good on mouth shut.comAfter one week also there was no response, so I called the customer care number to get a message that services are stopped for the number. Then I send an email. 5 days after sending email...Read More

Good Service
Aug 05, 2018 01:56 PMRead
Bought E4+ of Moto, Got within 3 days, Good service, Never thought will get such product at 8000 with free delivery, thank you for this. I called their customer support too and they were enough polite too give 5 star. Website interface is also good and easy to use.

Higly Recommended .. A++++++++++
Mar 18, 2013 10:06 PMRead
First I was not sure about services but I was shocked when I got my item within 36 hours, I had bought samsung phone and must say, excellent phone and support services are awesome,Higly recommended.

Kifayati.com
Best Shopping portal
Feb 23, 2013 10:49 AMRead
Recommended  for serious buyers. Perfect Service with an excellent Customer Care Support,Fast delivery and real time tracking.Honestly, this site is amazing to the best of my experiences.

Kifayati.com Latest entrant in Online Retailing
Sep 29, 2011 12:54 AMRead
I found this website through a ad on facebook. This site sounds interesting with its name kifayati which mean affordable in Hindi.I bought a few small item from it as no one can trust a newly launched site so easily, and found the service best among all the sites. The item got delivered in 4...Read More

Recommended Top Articles