Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-9225661627, +91-9371144637

Justcakespune.com Reviews

Fakecake photo on justcakespune website
Sep 13, 2013 04:50 PM Read

I wanted to gift a Ben 10 photo cake to my nephew on his birthday. I googled and found your website. It was impressive at first sight but I was cautious since I didn't have great experience in online shopping in India.

I ordered Ben 10 photo cake assuming it will look similar to what displayed in website. I called to confirm the order and made online payment. As expected and to my disappointment, things didn’t go smooth after that. I e-mailed requesting to acknowledge payment receipt and e-mail bounced back. So called next day morning and asked owner to send e-mail confirmation of order.  I waited for it but never got e-mail acknowledgement. I called three times to check Ben 10 cake will be same as shown in website and I always got answer as “YES”. On the delivery day, cake arrived on time and the disaster happened. There was no Ben 10 cake inside; instead Chote Bhim cake was delivered. My brother-in-law called delivery boy and he accepted mistake (if he knew the order, why on earth he delivered Chota Bhim cake instead of Ben 10 cake). He agreed to bring Ben 10 cake in 2 hours. Cake arrived on time but when I saw cake picture today, I was totally disappointed by looking at the quality of picture and work. There were big air bubbles below pictures, cream work was shabby. No a great experience and sorry to say but won’t recommend anybody.

And when I was just writing my experience, I thought of searching Ben 10 picture cake on Google image. Google took me to http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/ben-10-edible-cake-toppers. Now I understand that photo cakes shown on the website is not actual cakes made by justcakespune.com but copied from internet. I am left with only one word - cheated, yes I feel completely cheated

• Prashant