Product Quality:

App & Websites:

Jshopping.in Reviews

J shopping cheated me.
Oct 16, 2020 06:54 PM Read

J shopping cheated me. The courier gave me a cover that says 6s plus but I opened the cover at the battery changing place after my iPhone was opened and battery was removed and to my shock found a 6s battery. I had no other choice but to buy another battery at the store where I was changing the battery. How people can cheat!

Here is everything is very, very bad
Oct 12, 2020 11:18 PM Read

My dear readers, I want to draw your attention to the fact that this is a very poorly made online store, when choosing a product, I always pay attention to the quality of the online store and how everything works. Here is everything is very, very bad. I do not recommend buying anything here, because the interface immediately shows how much managers value their clientele and what they sell!

No response on order
Sep 04, 2020 02:01 PM Read (via Android App)

I placed order for Fx30 battery and paid the price through RazorPay online on 22 Aug2020. Till date no response received from the merchant. He is the worst merchant I have evercome across. Please avoid any purchases from him. Even my registered email worked for a day only. After that Jshopping site is showing error when I log in. I do not like services.

Jshopping.in
A fraud e commerce site. Never use it even in ur d
Aug 06, 2020 02:37 PM Read (via Mobile)

I purchased a Motorola gp 3 battery from j shopping site. Battery supplied was a dead battery. Even after may return request, battery was picked up and denied reimbursement stating reason

that battery was returned in Amazon packing although the site requested for upload product photo while rising return request. After receipt of the product they not even bothered to check the battery number and denied for refund. Still struggling for refund. Advise every body not to use this site ever. They only cheat customers.

Not a satisfactory site
Jul 28, 2020 11:22 AM Read (via Android App)

After using many other this type sites, I found this site is not so good for online shopping. I used it personally and it did not give full satisfaction to me with it's delivery or product quality. I am completely disappointed with this site. Honestly saying that this site is genuine but it is not usefull. I used it five times for online shopping but it gave me only one time good quality product with very late delivery.

PRODUCT DETAILS OF THIS SITE

The product quality of this site is not good. Even sometime You can not use these products more than one month. Most of the time the product shown on the online website are different from that product which is delivered to us. Product colours are different from delivered product. When we see the colour of product online, it looks so cool and fabulous but after delivery we find that it is completely different from that product. After finding a wrong product, You can contact the website hardly. Even you will not get the response of your complaint for that product.

DELIVERY DETAIL OF THIS SITE

I am feeling so sad to saying that delivery of this site is very bad. You will get your ordered product always late by the delivery man. Most of the time your product will deliver to you after more than one month. And you can't guarantee that your product shall be delivered to you. Most of the time you can't contact to your delivery man. And some how if you will be able to contact your delivery man then delivery man will tell you that you should contact to site and will round off here and there and finally will get disappointed.

Most of the time you will not get the facility of cash on delivery which is very bad.

CONCLUSION

Overall if I say this site is not usefull. after seeing the delivery and product details and quality I recommend you not to use this site. In my opinion you can go with other online shopping sites which are genuine and good.

No genuvinity
May 26, 2020 11:24 PM Read

I Ordered for a battery for my cell phone from jshopping.in. On the site it says "100% Original Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Phone battery For Xiaomi Mi Max 2 MAX2 II BM50 5300mAh". I got a copy battery. At the point when I called client assistance to grumble about this, some inconsiderate person picked up the telephone and said this is a first duplicate. I have requested a discount 5 days back and they even sent me an email affirming the discount yet the battery has not been gotten from me and now their telephone is turned off.

Good packaging and nice product
Nov 18, 2020 10:14 PM Read (via Mobile)

I bought mobile touch screen for Mi Note 3, packaging of the box was very good so even the product. Thank You so much

Don't purchase from jshopping
Aug 25, 2020 11:14 AM Read

Kindly I request don't purchase from jshopping, this is fully forgery website, website also forgery, product and everything fack . kindly I request dont waste you money, time, .

This website is full of fake Chinese products.
Aug 16, 2020 12:56 AM Read (via Mobile)

The owner of Jshopping.in is Mr Javed. Not only is he aware that his company sells fake products. He is very aggressive and makes terrible excuses for his fake products. The customer service is terrible and arrogant. Almost everything there is fake and the description mentions that the product as original. I am preparing a consumer court lawsuit on Jshopping and the owner

Ordered note 9 back glass cover
Jul 13, 2020 11:50 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered on 3 july but no reply from the seller yet....... not reliable but i want my money back. No reply from the seller yet..

Totally Worse Service
Jun 26, 2020 12:19 PM Read

I have orderd Lenovo battery on 9th june but still I have not received my order and when I am calling customer care regarding this customer care people not answering properly. They are not responding to mails also.

Its totally worse, please don't buy anything from jshopping

Micromax e 455 battery was delivered.
Jun 21, 2020 07:23 AM Read

Micromax battery discharges very soon.It was not replaced by Jshopping.This jshopping is a deceptive. I have sent the battery on 06.6.2020 yet no answer is being given about replacement

Don't buy from jshopping
Jun 19, 2020 04:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

I buy Lenovo mobile spear parts from jshopping with online payment. 20 days back. but until now I am not receive my order. And I can't find where is my order. I email and call to customer care service but no response. I try to cancel my order but not canceled. How can I solve my problem please tell anyone.

Very nice web side
Apr 17, 2020 04:12 PM Read

Maine jshopping se back panel khrida tha jo ki muje 4 din mai hi mil gaya tha.

customer service bhi acchi hai mere order karne ke kuch der baad hi muje call aaya unka conformation ke liye bohot sahi web side hai

Jshopping is a fraud company supplying defective p
Oct 24, 2019 11:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

Please don't purchase any product from jshopping , any products supplied by jshopping company is not of good quality , I have purchased a mobile battery BL 222 for my lenovo S660 mobile , company warranty was for 1 month , but within 8 days of receiving the cell was dead & did not charge , I sent back for replacement , after 1 month jshopping sent me another replaced battery but on the date I received the battery was 50% charge , I charged it to 100% but after discharge , this battery was also dead & did not charge , I sent back to company & asked for my amount refund but after 1 month I received email from company that the battery is used , when I have complained on the same day of receiving the battery that the battery is not charging how I have used it can these fellows tell . They are fraud people . My mobile no is here you can talk to me I will say you how this fraud company is , mob 9696332646 , 7839311036

Jshopping.in fake products
Apr 22, 2019 12:29 PM Read

I Ordered for a battery for my mobile phone from jshopping.in. On the website it says "100% Original Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Phone battery For Xiaomi Mi Max 2 MAX2 II BM50 5300mAh". I received a duplicate battery. When I called customer service to complain about this, some rude guy answered the phone and said that this is a 1st copy. I have asked for a refund 5 days ago and they even sent me an email confirming the refund but the battery has not been picked up from me and now their phone is switched off. My order number is: 115559.

Totally fraud website. I am posting this on all social media platforms and will ensure that others are not being cheated in the same way.

Worst Shopping Website !!!
Jun 09, 2020 09:21 PM Read (via Android App)

I have shopped 2 times from Jshopping.in and to be honest I was totally disappointed from this website because of their service.

The customer service of this website is the worst.

The quality of products sold by them is too cheap that one can buy easily from local shops at lower prices.

The delivery of the products was delayed each time by 4-5 days than the expected date of arrival.

The layout of app and website appears to be too much simple which do not attract customers at all.

A person cannot rely on this website for online shopping.

Jshopping is fraud website
Oct 05, 2019 08:40 AM Read (via Mobile)

Jshopping service is very poor, one number available on his website which is always switch off. No one can reply on mails. I have placed order for redmi 4 battery on 2 sep 2019 after 10 days I received my battery but its not for redmi 4. Wrong description display on his website. Battery is not original as mark in description. I have initiate return process. Battery pick up on 17.09.19 but till date no update provided by him. I think he is cheated most of his customer like me.

So friends please think before placing of this website.

Jshopping.in