Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-751-4012029, +91-7773897776

Itokri.com Reviews

Billing irregularities, overpriced fabric.
19 days ago Read

They have a vast range of prints but overpriced for the quality of fabric. I am surprised that none of the people who have reviewed this website have mentioned discrepancy in their billing format. Some kind of scam surely.

I ordered multiple fabrics ( about 24.5 mtrs) priced at Rs 250/- to 290/- a metre. Invoice clearly needs to mention quantity and rate per metre. So if one orders 3 metres @ Rs. 250/- per metre the invoice needs to clearly mention Quantity as 3 mts and Rate as 250/-. But the invoice received from itokri mentions quantity as 6( no mention of cm/ inch/ mtr)and price @125/- . On checking with customer care I was told that the price mentioned in the invoice is for half metre and that is their billing format. Weights and measures Act clearly mentions that the base of unit of lengthh shall be metre

On insisting that I want a bill in accordance with the order placed after some resistance I have received a consolidated bill for the total metre of fabric ordered and not an item by item bill.

Avoid ordering from a scamming website.

Masks are too Big (Men size)
Aug 21, 2020 05:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered 2 layer masks, ajrakh design. 5 masks, rs. 290 plus rs 50 delivery. They have sent masks that have designs less attractive than picture, 2 masks of same color ??. And each masks look exactly same from both sides. I feel mask should appear different on both sides else one can wear from one side and later not realize which side he wore.

Also these are too big. You can order if u want a big sized mask.

Sharing picture.

Quality of fabric is good.

They are breathable.

Fitting is below average.

Disappointing
Aug 13, 2020 10:08 PM Read

I hate to write a negative review as my two previous orders have been very good. My recent order was NOT. The colours of two of the items ordered were very different to what they looked on the websites and the white cotton received was DIRTY. I would obviously always pre-wash fabric but didn’t expect it to look as though it needed a good wash upon receipt. I’m not sure that ITokri will be getting any more business from me. Sorry.

Itokri.com
Cotton masks
Nov 26, 2020 05:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered 10 masks for my whole family.Pure cotton, good to wear and above all the handwritten note with the package gives a human touch to the whole parcel..I live in Germany and the masks were delivered on time.#Vocalforlocal..Great work to promote artisans..????

Unique designs & fabrics and prompt service!
Aug 01, 2020 09:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

I'm so happy with my purchase of masks from Itokri. The purchase process was a breeze. The payment was also easy. The choices on the website are unbelievable! So many colours, designs and patterns to choose from! They're prompt with communication after the sale and keep you informed as to where your product is and when it will reach you. They even sent me a beautiful hand-written note along with my order, which arrived well before the date-range they had given me, along with a free, lovely gift. If ever I need cloth material, or masks and such, I will definitely return to itokri. I highly recommend this website (this is not a paid promotion) for their professionalism, promptness and fabulous products.

Amazing online shopping site
Dec 18, 2018 08:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

Everything about Itokri is just amazing... The handwoven beautiful products, personalised service, the wonderful Itokri team and the order delivery before time. I specially loved your Kalamkari and Mangalgiri fabrics. Real quality stuff. Thank you Itokri.

Towels
Nov 12, 2018 09:21 AM Read (via Mobile)

Disappointed for the first time at itokri with towels i ordered poor quality not worth it... very hard cotton jute like material and very very dull colours... i have been buying at itokri many times but towels are really bad

Otherwise itokri is a fantastic site but disappointed this time.

I m loving it!!!
Aug 08, 2017 02:25 PM Read

I was searching the item over the net for past few months and finally I have found it in itokri. the quality of the product is truly good and is to my expectations. Also thanks for the free gift and your lovely note. Recycled packing is an awesome idea. Though the delivery time taken by the agent is ore than the promised one but I understand that is not in your hand to do something. It was lying in their office since few days and they didn't even call me to collect the parcel. anyways looking forward to my next purchase because there are lot in your store!

All the best!

Mesmerised!!!! totally loved it
Apr 20, 2017 11:38 PM Read

Overall experience was good. Here I would like to highlight few points.

Firstly, Packaging was perfect and Eco-friendly. and love the way you have sealed it.

secondly, quality of the product is really good,

thirdly, it made me nostalgic to be very honest, it brought me the essence of my childhood. the box was contains with a hand written note. in this digitalise era it is really hard to expect a hand written note from anyone.

you have just not sell the flower but you have sell the essence as well. for me I have just not received a parcel that I ordered also I have got a box filled with emotions.

Regards,

Saurav & Pritha

Flash in the pan.
Feb 07, 2017 08:25 PM Read (via Android App)

Friends.

Itokri.com, friends friends I told you that this website is amazing for shopping or purchasing.

this website product quality is awesome compair with another website product.

this company flash in the pan.its too good site for shopping.

delivery timing is perfeact guys , I am also buy many products of this site , my all product deliverd in the 4 days.

this online store customer servive is too good , anything easy to shopping on this website.

it is too too good online store , many products available in this site , and all product prise is under the budget.

Valuable craft item with better service
Jan 30, 2017 10:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

It has a exquisite collection of Indian Crafts and handmade products. I've been seeking out those types of merchandise everywhere in the place. Eventually what I anticipated has be arrived. Keep this exclusivity. I purchased indigo based herbal dyed fabric. They have sent a matching rings and a hand written word. Past the product I used to be glad with the handmade observe. It truely wishes an attempt to write down. Very considerate. I have decided to jot down hand written notes for my cherished one. Thanks for teaching me the importance of hand written notes. Looking for greater handloom merchandise and natural merchandise

They wish to leave a personal touch
Dec 25, 2016 09:42 PM Read

After looking for any kalamkari printed blouse material all around I happened to check the itokri site and loved the collection. To be safe I ordered a blouse material one mtr of hand printed modal silk and it was so worth it. Loved the prints and colour. Absolutely what I wanted gor my saree. Icing on the cake was to find a hand eritten note from the team along with a butterfly earring. The product was very neatly packed and the invoice came with a small handmade bag.hope this commitment continues for long and does not fade away as time passes and the team starts growing. Regard, Roopa

Experience and product review
Feb 13, 2016 08:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

I was pretty excited to finally find an online store that perfectly caters to my desi taste in traditional handlooms and other products.

I just loved the personalised handwritten note that I received from itokri along with a complementary set of earrings.

The handlooms that I bought were exactly something that I normally go to melas or haats whenever I get the opportunity. Nice experience with product and service provided.

Amazing stuff!!
Jan 05, 2016 11:47 AM Read (via Mobile)

I've been a fan of Indian traditional weaves, prints, dyes, handicrafts since time immemorial. Itokri is like a dream come true where you get specialities of all states under one roof. The prices are reasonable. Last but not the least, the karigars get a window to showcase their talent as well as make a living. I am happy that sites like these are doing something from them. I am very impressed!

Amazing service
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

I just ordered a bunch of items from itokri.com, and I must say that I am completely satisfied with their services. I had some issues related to my order so I just contact them and they just did a fabulous job in resolving those issues. Above all the personalized note that I got with my order is just a cherry on the cake. Highly recommended..

Happy with my Handmade Journal
3 days ago Read

The journal I ordered was just what I was looking for - colorful and handcrafted, durable, and with plenty of space to write. The staff was friendly and communicative, and it arrived quickly. I am happy with the service!

Good quality product at reasonable prices
3 days ago Read (via Mobile)

This is my second purchase from itokri andI'm happy to get my stuff as expected. Highly recommend to those who want to buy authentic Indian handmade artisans stuffs.

Their wide range of product with great quality is to die for.Seamless service, eco-friendly packaging and gift with lovely hand written note is another reason to fall in love with?

Birthday present was well received
4 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I ordered a birthday present for my brother and he enjoyed the gift very much. It was a clock and it was very securely packaged with the other ornamental items. Highly recommend. Delivered very quickly and expeditiously.

Great fabric, fast shipping, lovely service.
4 days ago Read

I am very happy with my first purchase from iTokri. The quality is great and the price is very reasonable. They arrived from India to New Zealand quite quickly and the shipping cost was cheaper than a lot of other suppliers. After I ordered I decided I wanted more fabric and the customer service was very lovely and helpful when I wanted to change my order. And when it arrived the ikat I ordered is so beautiful! I can't decide what to make with it:)

Eco friendly
10 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Eco friendlypacking