Product Quality:

App & Websites:

Insaraf.com Reviews

Very Bad Experience its a Trap to deal with them
1 day ago Read

Once you order they take money upfront and you are at their mercy. They will take more time than a Carpenter does. You cannot reach after sales its always waiting. You will get a robotic standard reply .I have been asking for refund as they have not delivered they will send a standard reply "Thanks for Patience we will send it ".

You cannot talk to them. I have lodged a complaint with National Consumer grevience still same reply. Very Very Bad Customer Service. Never deal with them

Business house with no ethics.
1 day ago Read

I had placed an order for one double bed along with two bed side tables with Saraf furniture on 18th October 2020. I had made the complete payment for the same too. However, even after three months, they are yet to give me a firm date when my products will be delivered, as they have been regularly defaulting on their commitments, date after date. They have this knack of giving stupidest of excuses every time a phone call is made. I have never come across people who lack the basic ethics of doing business such as these people. Had it been possible, I would't hesitate to give them zero also.

Order Status Updation
6 days ago Read

I placed and order with the Bangalore store of Insaraf on 29-11-2020. They very clearly told me that it will take approx 3 weeks for manufacturing, 1 week for vehicle scheduling, 1 for dispatch from Rajasthan. It can be in the range of 5 weeks to maximum 7 weeks. My order has completed 6+ weeks and the product is still in manufacturing and finishing stages. I had chat with the team on there website and the status is the same from last 15+ days. When I call the store, they try to explain the counting of the week, then they say that Chat Guys do not know the status, we will tell you the exact status, then they give a fake hope to calm us. When you again chase these people either do not provide the updated status or when you call them they do not pick up your call. These people do not understand the customer needs and take the customer for granted.

I have not yet received my order, I hope the product is good and not like there services. More importantly, they do not provide any contact number for escalation.

Insaraf.com
Poor service
25 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I am waiting for a centre table from around 2 months. Was suppose to ship on 24th Nov or around. Pathetic pathetic pathetic. They are not even updating me about it. My call always goes unanswered. I am yet to get the product so cant comment or rate the quality, so will give benefit of doubt and rate 3 for quality.

I regret buying from them.

I will definitely go to consumer court If I am been denied of the update.

Damaged product
Dec 12, 2018 04:56 PM Read

Got good product delivered once & hence ordered a second item, which arried in damaged state after delay 15 days . When I received the damaged product immedialtey called Customer Care indicated that will replace it within a week.

Later no one acknoledged after repated call for 4-5 days finally could register complain( 70133) . Again no response on the progress made on the complaint.had to call several times to get progress.

So I paid 23K on 1st nov & promosed delivery was 12th Nov.received damaged product on 26th Nov. Complaint could register only on 6th Dec.no follow-up from Customer Care. Today is 12th Dec no response from Insarf so far .

Please DO NOT go for Insaraf even thought products are value of money, damaged product seems don't get repalced immediately

Extremely poor service and product quality.
Nov 09, 2018 01:16 PM Read

Once order is place and paid for, you will keep on calling and calling and calling and won;t get any update. No one has a clue of when and how your order will reach you. There are 2 senior people who do not talk to customers - Manoj & Mukesh after repeated calls managed to speak to them but LOL! They too lie.

More than 10 days from order - I can't cancel, I don;t know where's my order, No one talks or updates. If you like this, go for it. otherwise stay away from INSARAF.COM. - I Think it's a cheat co. I am still trying my luck.

Are you sure you want to buy from Saraf?
Apr 09, 2018 11:53 PM Read

I placed order in 2nd week of Jan 2018 and received delivery after couple of follow ups! Carpenter came after multiple follow ups. When carpenter opened the boxes, he realized the sofa set is broken and we immediately logged a complaint. Carpenter spoke with Saraf team, took the pictures of broken sofa and left the place. This is in last week of Jan 2018.

Since then Saraf team started negotiating between replacement and repairs. After multiple discussion, they have agreed to replace the broken furniture. It has been 2 months they promised a replacement but did nothing. Every week I call their customer care and new caller handles the call and give a promise that the replacement will be delivered in 1 week. I wrote to seniors and CEO also, but no one bothered to respond. Every time I get a standard mail - apologies for the delay we are sending your replacement. On few of the calls, callers even told me that container is waiting outside their factory for shipment.

But today, during my routine follow up, one of the caller again started arguing that the furniture can be repaired! I am clueless what to do now. Why should I agree for broken furniture when I paid for new furniture? Hope readers agree with me!

There is no escalation matrix. I feel I am completely lost my money(~40, 000) for broken furniture and if anyone can help me how can I proceed further. I have complete correspondence from day 1 which can prove my points. Should lodge a complaint at consumer forum or legal notice? Please suggest.

Unique and trendy
2 days ago Read

They have a lot of variety of wooden furniture. Also, the designs are very unique and trendy. Recently purchased a wooden sofa from Saraf furniture, everyone is liking it. The product got delivered a day before delivery date, it was a great experience dealing with Saraf furniture.

Arrogance, Non professional, Cheater, Fraud
7 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I ordered book shelf, three doom temple, two doom temple. all three item i got in broken condition, i requested replacement or cancellation of order. but, he assured replacement. Since oct 2020, every time he gave me next 5 day date, i talked customer care more than 100 times. still today gave date on 14 jan. Work totally unprofessional, i will not recommend any one to bye from it. its fraud only.

No delivery of products from October 2020
8 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I order two product from insaraf furniture on 23 October 2020 but still don't get it's delivery.every time when I call their so called customer care they give me new date. It's look like a bogus company having unprofessional staff their management it's CEO also look like fraud type person having no interest in customer problem. I think they never talked to their management what is going on in company. Buying product from this company is totally waste of time and money.

now cancel my order and refund my full amount otherwise I will go to consumer court and file a case against them and also file a FIR in cyber cell.

Furniture cheaters !
8 days ago Read (via Mobile)

The worst experience of my life in buying a product! Placed my order on Nov 8th 2020 and it was to be delivered by Dec first week. I'm following up every week and they give a new date. They are a bogus company who are cheating people for money. That's all. I have bought from pPepperfry and Urban ladder too, they were professional and delivered as promised keeping the communication honest at all times.. if you want to lose money and run around for it, then try Saraf furniture!

Fraud company

Hello

Guys pl think before you order anything from insaaf.com

It's been 3 months INSF335792133 I ordered in Nov 10th 2020 Nov till today they are not responding to mail and not delivered

I had a cl with amandeep from insaraf customer care if the product is not deleveried to my home on 8th Jan 2021

I am planning to got to kalyan nagar bangalore police station for fir ..if anyonehave same issue pls join wll share complaint no here

Please cancel my order and refund the money back

Hello Sir,

Thnak You for your mail.

The order is already shipped from here.

Expected to take 5-6 more days.

Feel free to contact us for any query.

Glad to assist.

Thanks & Regards,

Team, Saraf Furniture

T: 08067414797

W: insaraf.com

Two months delay and poor response
17 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Twice I was delivered damaged product, which was returned and informed to the company. Two months hence, I’m still told bed is in ‘production’ and refund isn’t possible. It’s very difficult to connect with them and their response is very delayed/noncommittal

Sad Services
22 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Hi Team Saraf,

We had an intent to have the booked furniture’s delivered at home early but still tried our luck online with you. But it is sad to inform the prolonged delay in delivering the requirement

We were not aware that ur services are this bad

Our Booking date was 14.11.20

Your teams 1st commitment was 09.12.20

Later it became 20.12.20

Now it is expected to be shipped on 31.12.20

Best part is no one from your team cares to call and update the status & we need to engage with ur team on chat since we don’t get any of you on the given phone

In view of the above we request you to kindly cancel our order and refund our money back at the earliest and confirm back

Regards,

Chris & Deepa Chris

Fraud products/service & call center is pathetic
Dec 15, 2020 10:08 PM Read

Pruchased 3 products single cot, Diwan, only Table, paid more amount to modify the size, Still not got my refund either repaclement from past five months, I am following up and visiting Bangalore outlet on regular bases. Do not buy the products. False promises from enitre company employees. I have written more than 60 emails and 100 calls. Products are not same as show in the showroom which you seen in display. Bad carpenter work. They just looting the coustomer amount. Zero support from them after selling the products. My suggestion is do not purchase the porducts from them. I have writen email to owner of the company but there is no respose from him. There is no ethics. Overall review is very very very bad.Be careful Customer.

Wish there was an option for Negative Stars!
Dec 08, 2020 01:28 PM Read

Ordered a Bed on 29th August which is yet to be delivered. Customer care is not reachable from past may weeks.

You might response over the email but all you'll get are different dates which nobody pays attention to.

I highly not recommend to go for any product from Saraf Furniture.

Saraf Furniture is a fraud
Dec 06, 2020 12:56 AM Read

I have ordered a small centre table from saraf furniture online almost 2 months back. Till date there is no news of my order. I have done almost 100 calls and several mails to the company but all in vain. I even wrote to mr. Raghunandan Saraf the owner of the company, anticipating a positive response but I think he is not bothered about his small client.

Guys its a fraud company and I wow never to buy a product from them in future

Am Cheated scammers and fraudulent guys
Dec 05, 2020 09:49 PM Read

It’s a worst experience that in Saraf is giving me. I ordered a study table on 11th Oct 2020 with a shipment date of 30 Oct, but when I called on 31st Oct they started giving stories ans dragged till date. The call centre guys are full fraud and they wanted me to send the mail for cancellation which I did a week before and even after repeated follow ups they are not responding or dare to send me the mail to me that it’s delay from them. Even today one idiot disconnected the call in the middle of discussion which is irritating.

I don’t want to believe anymore and have sent a detailed mail to cancel the order. They treat customers like beggars

Absolute Frauds
Dec 01, 2020 11:21 AM Read

Steer clear of this store Saraf Furniture - a bunch of unethical, useless people - looting society in the name of business. Their license should be curbed and such groups should not be given rights to continue functioning. Its been 3 months since I am waiting for my order and still they give me a new date and new assurance and false promises. Am really fed up and this is the first time I feel trapped and looted and it is such a disgusting feeling. Hope they learn a lesson soon and I really hope this company is doomed as I am so frustrated!

Request to public to never place a order or buy anything from this store. I have no hopes about their quality, if ever they decide to deliver the products in this lifetime. To hell with these cheaters! I wish there was a negative rating as even 1 star is too much for these atrocious bunch!

SCAM - poor customer service
Nov 28, 2020 03:47 AM Read

I ordered the bed with 2 side tables for my parents bedroom, keeping in the mind the existing color scheme and mattress size we have.

Sadly, wrong polish finish was delivered to our home on Monday Nov 9th. The driver argued continuously with my mother that the paper work says it’s the same color that we ordered and his job is to only deliver. If we have further questions we should contact the company. And here is where the fun begins.

The only way to get any word from this company is via a support email address which haven’t responded to my emails since Monday, other than acknowledging that my complaint has been received and I’ll hear back in 2 days. A week later no follow up. Now it has been 20days issue still not resolved.

We reached out to the local store, where my parents went to check the color of the finish, before I placed the online order. Of course, the person keep on arguing that he has nothing to do with the order and they are just a display location and we should email support team for help. The online customer service chat recommended to email support team as well.

With Rs. 40, 000 spent on a product that I didn’t order I’m not sure what is taking this company so long to replace the furniture with the correct color. Also to note that the bed is 2” longer than the size listed on the website, which doesn’t allow us to use the mattress we already have.

So, not only did I get incorrect color I’m stuck with incorrect size as well. I would recommend not to waste your money with this company. I fully heartedly wanted to support local “made in India” brand but alas this is where I feel hopeless and cheated. I loved their designs and would have definitely ordered more stuff if our initial experience was positive but now I can’t trust them.

Insaraf.com