Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Indiashoppingsites.com Reviews

Trending Online fake and fradulants
May 06, 2019 02:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pathetic and fraudulent of the current times. Ask me to buy product online in Feb 2019 which has never been delivered. They trap over phones and calls to deceive people.

I had to purchase a product from the category and was committed to be eligible for a said contest and winning expensive prizes. The contest was supposed to happen on Feb 12 which was a big fraud. There was no contest and neither they delivered my product nor returned my payment.

Today is May 6th 2019 and havant received any response from the customer care not the person who called me despite more than 50 emails and around 1000 calls till date.

To avoid discussions they blocked my number as well. I have lost all Hope's from them now and would request everyone to beware of such suspicious calls of trapping people I don't know how many have already been.

They are the worst and poorest on the web and socially. Please take 100% precautions and don't pay anything to these idiots. They are online looters and evenly pathetic in covering their faults as well.

Anyone who can please initiate legal against them so than they can't create any more traps.

Bad
Jun 06, 2018 12:44 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello everyone this is a such a waste of time to download this disgusting app. I ordered a top it's was fake and of poor quality, may be used because there was no tag on it . I regret to order something on this useless app. Wastage of money and internet. No item is real just put images to allure people. Moreover service was too bad I found my package after 20 days of order. Recommend to not download this

Not reliable
May 28, 2018 10:40 AM Read

Hello friends today I am telling you about the India shopping sites. First we talk about its customer service. Its customer service is little pretty good but many times they did not get response to its customer. I bought many products from India shopping sites but I found there interference not so cool. It is little bad like old site. Product quality contains faultiness many times. There are many apps and websites of India shopping. The main thing is that it is not reliable for me to buying its product.

Indiashoppingsites.com
Fraudulent website
Apr 06, 2018 10:26 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello everyone!

Indiashoppingsites.com is a real fake website and the most irritating website I have ever visited. The time you visit the website, they ask you to spin a wheel to win a random prize but this is a way to trap you by getting your personal details like email-id, contact number, etc.

Firstly for spinning the wheel, you have to enter your email-id and name. Once you enter your email-id and spin the wheel then you are agreeing to their terms and conditions. They will start sending you spam emails about their different products which will make you feel very very irritated.

After spinning the wheel, it shows that you won a random gift and if you want to receive the gift, you have to enter your all details i.e. Name, contact number, address, etc.

Trust me you will not get anything rather than lots of junk emails and daily SMS alerts about their different products. They are just making people fool and playing with people's sentiment. Don't visit this website to purchase any products as their entire website seems to be fake. You will lose your money and time by believing in Indiashoppingsites.com.

The website is not reliable and products are also very costly with no delivery guarantee.Very bad experience.

Useful website and product
Jul 21, 2018 04:52 PM Read

Nice and trustful website. products are also good. many exiting offers available. use once atleast. in total company is genuine. delivery of products are little bit late. there are some false reviews for indiashoppingsites. in my openion please don't trust on these reviews because indiashoppingsites in good and genuine company.

All in one
May 31, 2018 03:54 PM Read

Hello everyone!

Indiashoppingsites is a great company. there products are real and superb. but its delivery is quite slow but its not a big issue I think. otherwise company is mind blowing. all the products are too good.

one thing I want to mention that some of indiashoppingsites complaints are real fake. overall website is good.my suggestion is once place the order without any hesitation. company is real good.

Amazing product
May 25, 2018 05:20 PM Read

Hello All,

Few days back I hear about indiashoppingsites and I was in some confusion because of some wrong negative reviews and complaints against it. but after purchasing some products from indiashoppingsites I can say that this company is too good. and the negative reviews and complaints against him is really false or wrong. because i'll purchased so many products from indiashoppingsites and every time they provide me quality product in time.

so in my opinion this company is really good. you can purchase any product without any doubt in mind.

Best Shopping Site
May 23, 2018 05:24 PM Read

Hello All,

indiashoppingsites site is one of the best website I ever visit. It has great offers in product and they also organize various contest time to time all of them are real. my suggestion is that please don't trust any kind of negative reviews and complaints against this. because as I know this company this is most trustful that's why I personally also make lots of shopping with this site.

so please don't hesitate in shopping with indiashoppingsites. all the things even its customer support is superb they talk to you so politely and gently about your complaint or issue.

Wonderful Experience
May 22, 2018 04:16 PM Read

Hello All,

In indiashoppingsites this review is about the contest. This contest in indiashoppingsites.com in the most wonderful and amazing contest that I ever heard and beleave me friends its a genuine and most trustfull I also take a part in one of its contest. all the products in indiashoppingsites are good and there delivery services are also free they do not charge any extra amount for shipping. I also read some complaints regarding this but all the complaints are real fake someone wants to defame indiashoppingsites.

so in my openion this company is genuine and all you can shop without any hesitation.

Thanks,

Arun

Indiashoppingsites contest
May 18, 2018 01:27 PM Read

Hello Everyone,

few days back I received a call from indiashoppingsites.com as they told me they are talking about some contest. then I searched more about this contest and as I know there all contest are genuine I personally take part one of their contest all are genuine and trustable. you all can trust indiashoppingsites.com they give prizes to all their winners I personally talk to them also.

there products are also good. and customer support is really great.

in some part they have to work also like product delivery is not soo good. and one great disadvantage is in indiashoppingsites they do not provide cod.

Thanks,

Sondipon

Amazing Offers
May 17, 2018 02:48 PM Read

Hi Everyone,

The site indiashoppingsites.com is one the best and most trusted website I ever visited. I used shopping alot with this site. indiashoppingsites products are really good and best in price.sometime they are also running some contest which I also mind blowing one of its contest name spin and win I also take part in this and you won't be-leave I got a prize too.so please don't be confuse with wrong reviews. They want to defame indiashoppingsites. In my opinion indiashoppingsites.com is genuine and trust-able. Atleast once you can go for it

Quality Makers
Apr 07, 2018 02:43 PM Read (via Android App)

One day I am looking my facebook account and I see the advertise this website and login in this website.

And I found many good quality prosucts.

And I order a 4 shirt set. And now I am wating for deliver.

And this is reality that in tis website contains many amazing quality products.

So finaly it amazing experience for me.

Good product
Apr 04, 2018 06:32 AM Read (via Android App)

This product is very good quality it's a fabulous product the company of this product is very good this product is very expensive product good looking nice and super duper this product is made by best quality material the price the price of this product is very low and in budget this product is made by foreign company Google the quality of this product is very expensive and gorgeous good looking this product is very nice and Villas in this product manual for are shown like to AC 3 with one this product and

indiashoppingsites.com
Apr 02, 2018 11:34 AM Read

6 days earlier I ordered SET OF 2 PIECES SHIRT WITH JEANS from indaishoppingsites.com but they guys send me a pair of shoes. I called him so many times to replace this wrong product. and they continuously telling me that it will be get replace in 1 or 2 days. but god knows when 1or 2 days will come.

please indiashoppingsites.com replace my product with the product I order SET OF 2 PIECES SHIRT WITH JEANS

Indianshoppingsites.com wrong product
Apr 14, 2018 08:34 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends I am Ankit.

I ordered a pair of jeans with sport shoes in Indian shoppingsites.com the product is wrong delivered. Please exchange this product with my original product that I order is pair of jeans with my shoes. I called indianshoppingsites.com customer support they tell me product exchange in 2 days. But after 6 days no one to come exchange my products.

Please help and I suggest all reader not shopping this fraud website

Wrong product
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Apr 04, 2018 02:08 PM Read

I orderd a pair of shirt with loafer shoes in indiashoppingsites.com this product is wrong delivered. please exchange this product with my original product that I order is pair of shirt with loafers.every time I called your customer support they told me that they will change in next 1 or two days. but god knows when this 1 or two day will come.

please exchange my product.

Indiashoppingsites.com