Product Quality:

+91-11-40834083

Indiarush.com Reviews

Totally fraud site
20 days ago Read

I have purchased a dress worth Rs 999. I got defected item. So I returned the product but till date after 3 years no refund received from them. The website is also now shutdown. Don't know how to take action against such fraud site.

All frauds together here on this site india rush
Mar 15, 2020 11:08 AM Read (via Mobile)

If any body want to be cheated buy from this site.

It will supply you wrong product and will not refund

Policy of india rush is to take money in cash supply wrong product and not to refund... not means not no refund exchange will cost courier charge from you

Beware This Cheaters
Nov 16, 2019 11:38 AM Read

I ordered a saree of about 3000 RS got wrong prosuct, I had requested neft transfer didn't get refund yet. its been 2 year now. if anyone face same situation we can raise a complaint jointly

Hate it
May 11, 2019 09:48 AM Read (via Mobile)

Give me reply when you will return my money back... Still I'm waiting and such a ridicule and stupid management how many days you want more still, I suggest you go and stay in your house don't do anything how chip guys all are, never regret and never realize how much I suffer , do have some dignity and respect guys because I don't think so??? So chip and idiot management and staff, just take poison everyone and relax for lifetime byyyyyy.... Hate it

Ye App ek bhi star ke layak nhi hai guys.. Never buy anything from the site.. They are all fraud and Cheap

India rush
Jan 13, 2018 08:43 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello everyone today I am going to review the online shopping website for women and their jwellery. Let me tell you that this webiste is real not fraud. But india rush do cheating as in. Once I had ordered lehnga for my sister as a gift on her birthday. They had told me it will be delievred in 3 to 4 day but it took them 11 days to deliver and also the surpirse was of no use. The price was 1600and the quality shown in the picture was so good and amazing but the product which was deliever to me was thirdclass.

The customer service is very bad when I called them about when I will get my product they were not cooperative and also they had no patience to listen to what is my issue.

Prosuct quality is very bad they show what and deliver something else of very bad quality. Indiarush always face issue with delivery one of my friend had also faced issue with delivery time it took to deliver.

The website is designed very well in home page it will only depict the huge percent of discount and such a good quality clothes but only is photos.

There is zero percent reliability on this website as the cheat there customer by giving cheap quality product amd there customer service is also poor.

Do like and comment if you like the review.

THANK YOU.

Indiarush.com
Jan 11, 2018 05:31 PM Read (via Android App)

So hello friends I want to share my experience about the indiarush.com so basically before some days I have seen the advertisement on the browser about the indiarush.com so I have visited that website and I have also hear about that website with my friend so I have experience it once and so it is basically a shopping website where we can buy any type of the clothes which is present so I have also ordered one saree for my mother so I thought that that it is very good as its price of 1600 and it was looking so awesome so I have ordered a product they have given me the time of the 3 or 4 days to deliver the product to me but product was delivered me in the 10 days so I accept that thing I thought there may be problem but after opening that package I see that saree that was not well as the quality which was shown by them in in the Indiarush app and the product which was delivered to me there was someone difference between both of them because we know that one amazing good look was not looking to that product so I call to their customer service so their customer service is also very bad according to me because they are fastly they didn't give one proper suggestion to us but I have chat with them so that they have tell me that you may have made a problem by watching that proper particular product but they didn't resolve my problem so this was my opinion that this website is not as good as they show something good and give something else so this is my opinion that their prices of the product is very high

I was really disappointed by their services and Mayo relating to the type is only one

Not a trustworthy website
Dec 14, 2017 02:18 PM Read

Hello guys, I have purchased a saree once from this website last year for a relative of mine and my god that's a horrible experience. At the end of my review I am going to post some of the pictures of this website and will show you what kind of products are they selling. The product quality that ultimately delivered to me is horrible. I have ordered a silk machine work dark blue coloured saree which costs me around Rs.2700 approx but the quality of the material is very bad. Even the cheap saree are quite applauding in comparison to this one. Now when I complaint for the product standard they said to select another one and they said it will be replaced. But they took almost 5 days to replace my saree. Finally they made the replacement I found the saree's false line are torned in 2 spots and when I made a complain they don't even likely answer. The reliability is Zero for this website and I would suggest you to avoid this kind of websites if possible. A complete waste of money.

Waste of time and money..simply useless app..
Dec 13, 2017 01:45 AM Read (via Android App)

Indiarush application is just a fake application. In which what you see can never get. Once I just ordered 2 sarees for my mummy. It was my first time I was using this app. When I checked the images it was just amazing. And even price was not much so I just placed the order. It already took a long time to get delivered. Later, the quality of saree was not even of 1% what I was expecting. The colour was also faded. It took me more than two weeks to return it.but never got the refundable amount. Hate this app.

I hate it
Nov 25, 2017 11:01 PM Read (via iOS App)

My dear friends.I would say never go for this website if you need a genuine service.I placed an order for two kurtis which are in blue and red colour and I paid for it because cash on delivery is expensive.The blue one is replaced by green one.And the pictures are really unnatural.They have shown as if it is a work on kurti but it is a printed one.And I arranged a return order on that after talking to the customer support.After two days they collected the order back and gave are receipt to me promising that they would return my money soon.I waited so many days to get my money back and asked them.They told that they would return it soon but after 47 days they returned my money after so many calls.When I talked to a customer executive, he was very rude towards me.

Worst shopping app
Nov 10, 2017 05:11 PM Read (via Android App)

I will review about this app today. Indiarush is a shopping online website . Recently I brought a trouser and a shirt from this site. And I found it to be very hectic and the delivery they made me was disgusting. It took more than days and I felt like dissapointed. The costomer services was not as good as others. I called many times but sometimes it rings and somtimes it dosent and the product of this site was also not good. I will geniunely reccommend you not to buy from this site. I hope my review will find you to find a better option.

India rush
Nov 07, 2017 07:41 PM Read (via Android App)

Hai friends

Here I am going to share my experience from this website. I saw the advertisement of this website. I came to know about this website through some social media.

So I downloaded this app and sign up in this site. For sign up itself it took many hours. The app was very slow with full of bugs. Even the site also very slow. The concept is good but collections are very less with very costly. If we order any product sometimes it won't show in the cart. The offers are there but I could not find any worth on it.

However I ordered an shirt from this site. The they delivered it in the predicted date. But shirt was little damaged. Two of the buttons removed from it. And the colour was not same as in the website.

I called the customer service and told my issue. But they didn't solve this and didn't resend the same product with good quality.

So I am not happy with this shopping site which is very less quality products and bad customer services. I can't trust this site much more.

Refund amount not received
Oct 26, 2017 11:16 PM Read

I have registered the complaint more than 7 times on their website, and I received only one call on 12th September. They said that I will receive the refund amount in the next 3 working days. Its more than a month now and the amount has still not been credited to my bank account.

I ordered a silk saree, and in the name of silk they are giving curtain quality clothes. I have raised many complaints and they have closed all those complaints without my consent and without the issue being resolved. Even after returning the saree they have not initiated the refund amount. I returned the saree on 20th August. The customer care agent who picks the call never give any clear information.

They have a ton of policies mentioned on their website, and they claim that they give the refund amount faster. They don't follow their own policies.

Not real.........
Oct 22, 2017 11:56 PM Read

Hey guys, It is true that Indiarush.com is the worst shopping site as I have personally experienced this site.I purchased a product from there site which is urgently required by me and they said that there delivery time is less than 3 days but they don't send me even 4th day so I call them to cancel the order as after that I am not in the requirement of this but they don't cancel it and send it after 10 days. So, there delivery time is very long and there customers services are very poor.When I opened it I am shocked as that was not my order. I order certain else but they send something else for which I make a return request but after 20 days of my request no one came to take it from my house. This site is the worst site for me, there is nothing good in this site. I can never buy anything on this site.

I wish you should avoid this shopping site.

Thanks.

Worst website Indiarush.com
Oct 04, 2017 06:10 PM Read (via Android App)

This website is worst website I hate this website so much. Somedays ago I ordered a saree for my mother for her birthday and than I know about this worst website that they are making me fool and than I complained for those mistake to customer care service and than they say that we can't do any mistake its your mistake and than hang up the phone. Ana than I know about this worst website.I only suggest you that you can't buy anything from this website.

Worst Indiarush.com
Sep 20, 2017 12:25 PM Read

One of the worst site. I really had a very bad experience in this site.

In this site, I have ordered two lehenga sets and one saree. I was completely attracted by the pictures in their sites. But the product which I received was completely different. The images in their sites were too attractive but they are providing a poor quality product.

The customer care is actually not available and there will be no response for our mail. The number which was given by them is switched off always. So we can't contact them. Customer service was really very bad when comparing to other websites. They are completely cheating us!

Product quality was totally bad it looks like an very old products and it won't be worth for our money. Definitely it won't give us any kind of attractive feel. They are providing a very cheap qualities.

Once we ordered our product we will surely gets the accepted mail from them, after that there won't be any response from their side. After some days they will directly deliver the product to us and the packing of the products won't be good.

Once we pay money we will receive the product from the courier man, and after opening the product we will be completely disappointed.

The returning policy is one of the greatest issue in this website. They will have tons and tons of reasons to reject our refund policy. So definitely wont take their products back. So the delivery is also poor in their side.

App is also available and I requesting all not to use their website or app because it is one of the cheating website.

Prices were really high when comparing with their products.

This is the most worst website and it is not reliable.

Don't purchase anything from this website!

Not so good
Aug 10, 2017 10:20 PM Read (via Mobile)

Thank you taken with taking time out to put in writing your opinions right here. I really wish I had checked this region first earlier than placing my order with Indiarush. I also fell for the lovable designs and the reasonably-priced charge of garments and ordered a lehenga. I am a on line shopaholic and in most cases buy all my stuff on-line. I bet I became over assured and used this website online first time with out checking evaluation or customer care or their go back policy. I obtained my order on time and alas it became completely different product. The product I received became reasonably-priced pleasant and had holes in it. that is when I determined to check the evaluations right here and that I be aware that all has were given a incorrect product of their order. I did vicinity for return request however from those review I found out the cash in no way comes to account. So I did now not go back my product and idea will use this product once and throw. I noticed many humans thinking here the way to document a criticism. i've found this website https://ic3.gov/default.aspx once I googled wherein to record a complaint for fake web sites. people who are still anticipating refund can vicinity their criticism on this web site with all the info and communication info. considering the fact that I have regular the product I wont be capable of do it. desire this helps.

A complete failed initiative
Jul 21, 2017 11:37 PM Read

India rush is one of those Indian shopping websites whose name is hardly known to the public.

At the present market where Flipkart and Amazon has gained complete trust of the customers, these inititaives are in vain.

I once brought a saree for my mother from this website. There was a discount going on. The product quality is extremely low, what they will show on the website, a complete different thing will be delivered to you. Moreover it takes a delhivery time of atleast 2 weeks to reach you, though I don't know if they have improved their service.

Coming to website, there is no deficiency in making of their website, but definitely a complete failure in the business.

I think Indiarush is not at all reliable according to my experience, where you will get a more wide range of variety in other fashion websites today.

Its unusable
Jul 10, 2017 11:08 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello folks! Iam gonna say about Indianrush.com website.

In this site they wont deliver the products which you have ordered on top of that they wont even return your money, its totally fraud, even if you receive the order the quality is very bad and pathetic quality even after you return the item they take back the item they say that they credit the money in few days but they wont do it.

I wonder there are authentic business even such things are dangerous for customers and theybwont take any actions against that and they simply ignore us by not lifting the calls and they keep thier mobiles in flight mode, they say that money would be credit in few days but their would be no money crredited in your account so dont believe such fraud online shopping websites, they even convience you saying that their company policies have been changed, initially they will lie to us, when we open the site to shop something they say us that the credit has been expired.

They donot transfer the call, they send us the worst quality of the products and wont refund the money in return, you will not satisfy with this online shopping website, their behaviour will be so rude and they misbehave with you on phone, it is totally a cheat they show photos of some products that they dont have and deliver the worst quality of the products, this site is worthless, hope you all get it.

PL DONT BUY FROM INDIARUSH
Jul 05, 2017 05:55 PM Read

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. CHEATERS IN THE FORM OF SELLERS ARE IN INDIARUSH. I ORDERED A SAREE, THE PRODUCT WHICH WAS DELIVERED WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS SHOWN IN THE PICTURE.

THEY DONT TAKE ANY RETURNS AND ASK US TO DISPATCH BACK TO THE SELLER. EVEN IF WE COURIER IT BACK TO THE SELLER, THEY DONT UPDATE THE STATUS AND WHEN WE CALL THE CUSTOMER CARE, THEY ABRUPTLY CUT THE CALL. TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND.

CHEATERS CHEATERS - NEVER BUY FROM INDIARUSH

MAking fool
Jul 05, 2017 12:38 AM Read (via Android App)

My sister see saree for my mother on this site. So I give a order of 2 saree from indiarush.com but then I realise that I am a big fool that I order from this site. the saree is totally different in design and this was different from that I saw in site. very cheap product and they make custmers fool. saree length is not as simple as normal sarees. customer service are worst.

Saree delivered at time but  they not provided me saree at my postal address. they ask me ro take it from their representatives address. it is totally a cheap product selling company. dont be fool. not to buy anything from it.

Recommended Top Articles