Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

7, 6th Floor, Scope Complex, Core 8, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, DL

+91-11-24360303

India Tourism Development, New Delhi Reviews

Forgot to pick up
13 days agoRead
These tour operator simply forgot to pick us up from the island where the ferry was waiting for us to bring us back to the port. This was not expected.

Too much rush
16 days agoRead
India Tourism Development, New Delhi conducted the entire tour in a way that it was very rush filled for no reason at all. This was not expected at all.

Did not handle our logistics well.
16 days agoRead
India Tourism Development, New Delhi did not handle the logistics of our travel very well. The hotels were not as they told us it would be.

India Tourism Development - New Delhi
Good online packages
12 days agoRead
Initially I was little bit afraid about my sightseeing but India Tourism Development, New Delhi company that how are they going to manage but they made my stay very comfortable and good coordinated team.

Traditions explained
13 days agoRead
These tour operator helped us with some of the most historic local guides that appreciated their process of production of food, clothing and shelter in their culture and gave some deep insights.

Stress free journey
14 days agoRead
These tour operator made our vacation very stress free and as if were at home through their co-ordination and support.

Best sites explored
15 days agoRead
India Tourism Development, New Delhi made sure that we make the best of the trip throughout with the impressive backwaters and impressive forts along with the eye catching monuments.

Booked another hotel for us.
17 days agoRead
These tour operators booked another hotel for us and gave us the address of another hotel and we were left searching for the hotel in the middle of the night and their customer service executives do not even answer the phone on time.

Gave us the most wonderful holiday.
20 days agoRead
These tour operators gave us the most wonderful holiday ever by taking care of the hotels, the sightseeing and everything else for us really well.

No time management
22 days agoRead
These tour operators had given good itinerary according to which we had to follow a plan of action according to their said timings. But on the actual day things were totally chaotic and lacked management.

Did not live up to expectations
23 days agoRead
India Tourism Development, New Delhi provided very little value as compared to the total value we actually paid for the services here.

We felt very spolied.
26 days agoRead
India Tourism Development, New Delhi arranged a tour package that was really exquisite for us and they provided the best services and we felt so spolied.

They refuse to refund the money to me now.
26 days agoRead
These tour operators own me a lot of money because they cancelled my trip and they refuse to refund the money to me now.

Worst tour operators.
30 days agoRead
India Tourism Development, New Delhi are the worst. Any airline or booking agency would correct the technical glitch that they made without complaining but not these people. They refused to do so and said that I will have to rebook the tour.

Amazing guides.
Nov 10, 2019 03:44 AMRead
These tour operators have such amazing guides. I twisted my ankle the first day of the trip, but they took such good care of us.

Love these tour operators so much.
Nov 06, 2019 07:37 PMRead
These tour operators made sure that every step of our journey was amazing and I love these tour operators quite a lot.

Fine and professional services.
Nov 04, 2019 06:09 AMRead
The services that India Tourism Development, New Delhi gave us was fine and professional and they worked really hard to get us hotels in our budget.

India Tourism Development - New Delhi