Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

51, Charak Sadan, Vikas Puri, New Delhi 110018, DL

+91-11-28525066

India Now Journeys, New Delhi Reviews

Last minute changes
7 days agoRead
These tour operator literally expected to be satisfied with their last minute changes to the plan when I was closed due to security reasons on the beach and it was disappointing.

Extremely upset by them.
11 days agoRead
They booked my ticket and did not update me so I thought my trip did not get through, so I booked again and later I realized that they billed me twice. I was very upset with this behavior of thiers.

Ruined all the holiday fun
13 days agoRead
This tour operator simply ruined all the fun for us. They had absolutely no control ontransportation arrangements and gave the worst quality cars and left it upon us to coordinate with the local people there.

India Now Journeys - New Delhi
Memorable trip.
9 days agoRead
These tour operators ensured that we have a memorable trip by arranging everything for us to perfection.

Showed us the place so well.
10 days agoRead
The driving skill of the driver that this tour operators gave us was amazing because he made us laugh constantly and showed us the place so well.

Amazing homestays.
10 days agoRead
India Now Journeys, New Delhi did a very good job at assigning us the most cosy and cute homestays and hotels. We were very happy with all the places that we stayed at during our journey.

Picked us up on time.
16 days agoRead
India Now Journeys, New Delhi came to pick us up on time and reached us to our destinations as per planned so we got to see everything that we planned.

Organized a trip that was in our budget.
16 days agoRead
India Now Journeys, New Delhi organized a trip that was very in our budget and the tours were simply top-notch.

Great connection
19 days agoRead
These tour operator made sure that we had a very good range of Wi-Fi connection and it was actually better than expected.

Safe cars and travels
20 days agoRead
These tour operator made sure that our travel and stay was kept very pleasant throughout. The car was good and the driver was extremely skilled and safe.

Sudden increase in charges
24 days agoRead
India Now Journeys, New Delhi were made aware first hand that there will be children who will be travelling with us and suddenly after reaching the place, despite of confirmation of the tickets they charges us extra for children.

Bad first impression
27 days agoRead
India Now Journeys, New Delhi did not help us in anyway to give a good first impression since we were denied the check in on the very first day till the last hour due to many confusions between local team and tour guides.

Very upset.
29 days agoRead
India Now Journeys, New Delhi did not keep in mind that we were vegetarian and did a huge mess up with our meals. The reason we pre-ordered our meals was because we are vegetarian so we were very disappointed.

India Now Journeys - New Delhi