Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Ibuychemikals.com Reviews

Why I buy chemicals from here
Aug 15, 2017 09:16 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends

This is a online chemical sire from where we can buy different chemicals like others I also ordered a dilute HCL acid . The order time is written as 5 days but my product finally arrived on 6th day .After getting product I was happy but this happiness is for 1 day only after one day I got shocked after seeing the message .the message was from ibuychemicals , I have to give rs 350 for 500ml of acid but they deducted rs 500 from my account .From that day I never order any online product from any site.

It sucks and depressed me

I THINK DELIVERY BOY DRINK MY CHEMICALS
Aug 04, 2017 04:05 PM Read (via Android App)

It is a online chemical buying site in which we can buy different types of chemicals .I ordered a chemical named sulpuric acid .I ordered concentrated sulphuric acid from this site and from that day to today I didnt get my package .I pay 200 rupees online from my debit card and I complaint my matter to customer care but he is a bloody duffer and I think that he is from village area he didnt know english well.My rupees gone waste my mom and dad told me earlier that donot trust any online site but I did not listen to them and I ordered it .

Thankyou and dont be fool

Delivering fake chemicals
Jun 06, 2017 05:53 PM Read (via Android App)

Ibuychemikals.com is the online shopping website. They sales differente kind of chemicals. My exprience with this website is not good at all , I have oredered etonal from this website. Firstly they delivered me 10 dayes late, and when I saw the chemicals it is not loocking good, chimical powder is turned into balls which indecate it ia of bad quality. I complain about it to the customer service but they deny to help me. They only care about customer untill you make payment to them. Price and sevice, quality does not match at all. Website also stuck in between some time. I sugesst not to buy anything from this website.

Ibuychemikals.com
Bad quality of chemical
Dec 30, 2016 03:54 AM Read (via Android App)

I have order first time chemical from ibuychemikals.com because I need chemical but not available any where only this site ibuychemikals.com have that chemical name ortho xylene I order ortho xylene chemical on 2nd november 2016 and I got delivered on 5th novembet 2016. I was quit impress that delivered is so first. I paid rs 300 for 2 liter. But when my worker use this chemical they got to know that the quality of the chemical is not good. When I checked the chemical I also found same the qaulity of the chemical is not good. I complaint to thier customer agent but they told me onces its open we cant refund. I wont order next time from this site.

Best Hand Sanitizer and Disinfectant Products
Jul 10, 2020 01:48 PM Read

We can get all type of house keeping chemicals and disinfectants at online. And also best online e-commerce chemical store to buy all type of chemicals with best price.

Satisfactory Experience
Jun 20, 2017 09:22 AM Read

I purchased acetone from ibuychemikals.com, it is an online chemical buying site. The packaging was neat and was delivered on time. The customer service team helped a lot when I faced difficulties with a mistake I committed while ordering. Convenient site to buy quality chemicals at nominal pricing. The product was in good quality and I would recommend this site for research students and laboratory requirements.

Selecting
Dec 17, 2016 11:38 PM Read (via Android App)

Here have much choicing types of light , so I think it's good for buy. This side much error for prossing to load page. I don't it's bad but the website owner need to change the server setting. Delivery is fine. But superb for buying web site. lol I buy much time to many kinds of things .I things good kipe it's up.

Bad quality of chemicals
May 06, 2017 01:14 PM Read (via Android App)

Ibuychemicals.com is online chemical supplying website. My experince with this website is not good because a month ago I have orderd a chemical called xylene from this website because the chemical is not availabel on other website , firstly they took lot of time to deliavery the chemical but when I got my product I get shocked after opning it because it is of very bad quality and the chemical is not in the condition to use. Customer service of the website is also worst because they do not replace my product till now. The site is not reliable at all.

Really nice experience
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Mar 07, 2017 05:17 PM Read

Am Searching Exxsol D40 last for 4 month, I Finally Found a laundry chemicals of exxsol d40, soda ash, acetic acid and perchloroethylene on ibuychemikals.com at a very low price. I bought exxsol d40 1ltr for my laundry business. I got my order on time and quality is very good. Really nice experience, support helped me track the order as well. I will certainly recommend them to my business friends . Thanks!

Good Customer Support & High Quality Chemicals
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Dec 17, 2016 10:59 AM Read

I ordered a Toluene HPLC 1ltr from Ibuychemikals.com, the customer service was very good it got delivered to me within 3 days the quality of chemical was very good and I have no complaints so far. its genuine a site for chemical shopping in India. Please friends do purchase from ibuychemikals there are many more HPLC chemical, Laboratory Reagent Chemicals & AR Chemicals products at reasonable price.

Ibuychemikals.com