Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

IPexcel Reviews

You may end up working against yourself
Aug 27, 2019 01:48 PMRead
In my span of 3.4 years I was able to note one very keen observation that on most of the days, I would just end up working against my own self for the sake of trying to hit quota.

No proper planning.
Aug 27, 2019 05:34 AMRead
They do not plan their projects well and will be lazy and lag behind on work at first and later they will rush with work.

Too much politics.
Aug 24, 2019 06:06 AMRead
The politics is too much at the leadership level and they only support the people that they are friends with even if they are not doing any work.

IPexcel
Benefits of working here are great.
Aug 28, 2019 02:04 PMRead
The benefits of working here are great. It is a good start and you will enjoy working here.

Proud to be a part of the company.
Aug 27, 2019 03:49 PMRead
I am proud to be a part of this company because there is so much growth and they are also working on so many initiatives, which is cool.

You get a good appraisal.
Aug 27, 2019 12:10 PMRead
You get a good appraisal if you perform well. The bonus is good as well.

More to come
Aug 26, 2019 06:54 PMRead
In my 5 years of experience that I have been grateful to witness innovation drive the growth of the company with inclusive technology backups is all possible because of Amazing people around to work with.

International trips
Aug 25, 2019 04:46 PMRead
One of the major advantages of joining this company is that I have seen that after 2 years of my hands on experience, I was able to request for onsite experience and it is very recently that the request got approved.

You will become a professional.
Aug 24, 2019 10:22 AMRead
You get great exposure here and once you work here you have become a professional for life because there is no space for unprofessional behavior here.

Meetings not suited
Aug 23, 2019 04:44 AMRead
From many of the necessary tasks that are required to be completed on a day to day basis it is seen that meetings from all of them are the least productive. Not only this, lots of time is wasted in arranging appropriate rooms for the same.

Lot of work, less salary.
Aug 17, 2019 11:51 AMRead
They make us do the work of at least 2 people and the salary is quite less than what they should be offering us.

Standard way of doing things kills creativity.
Aug 17, 2019 10:37 AMRead
They have a standardized way of doing work so there is no scope for creativity and that is something that I do not like about this place.

Horrible managers.
Aug 17, 2019 07:07 AMRead
Talking to the managers is such a waste of time because they do not try to understand what we tell them and they blame us and insult us unnecessarily.

Amazing team to work with.
Aug 16, 2019 10:21 PMRead
They have the most amazing team to work with and they remember your hard work at the time of appraisal.

Understaffed employees
Aug 14, 2019 08:50 PMRead
It is a general concern that many of the companies are understaffed and this hinders the delivery process.

Mentor was not good.
Aug 14, 2019 03:19 AMRead
My mentor kept saying that I was not good at my work and because of that I did not get a good rating when that is not true at all.

Some people are doing no work.
Aug 13, 2019 02:31 AMRead
I see that my colleagues are constantly chit chatting and they hardly get any work done, yet somehow they are getting away with it!

You may hate manager
Aug 12, 2019 05:45 AMRead
There will be many unfortunate chances that there will be a good probability that you will end up hating your manager since there will be a general resentment in the active functioning and proper co-ordination of activities.

The new hires are not good.
Aug 11, 2019 06:08 PMRead
They hire people who are MBA's from big colleges and give them a better salary and position than the old employees, but these guys know nothing about business and the company and are making stupid changes that are not suiting us at all.

Boss has no idea about advertising.
Aug 11, 2019 02:06 AMRead
The boss has no idea about advertising and he does not even have the proper staff. Working at Think Out of the Box will make all your worst nightmares come true.

IPexcel