Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

16-2-753/A/2, Sri Sri House, 4th Floor, Near Konark Towers, Revenue Board Colony, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad 500060, TS

+91-40-30484950

IMarks Digital Solutions India Pvt Ltd Reviews

Lack of proper organisation
Jun 25, 2019 11:25 AMRead
I have worked in this company for the last 7.3 years and one of the reasons that I do not recommend this company is because nothing is organised in this company and the management does not permit the use of high end tools for the same.

Best digital marketing company in hyderabad
Sep 26, 2019 12:30 PMRead
Providing good services, like SEO, Best SEO Agency Company in Hyderabad, Web Designing and SEO, Marketing Services in Hyderabad

Good visuals on the creative end
Jun 16, 2019 01:27 PMRead
In my time period of working with this company for round about 8.3 years and have been working as a Production Artist where I help the team to come up with new visuals for the production support.

IMarks Digital Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Great ads initiative
Jun 15, 2019 06:47 PMRead
I have worked in this company for the last 6.8 years and have been leading as a head of Advertising Directors and am collaboratively involed in making sure that the client is satisfied with the ad agency’s advertising strategies.

Recommended Top Articles