MouthShut.com Would Like to Send You Push Notifications. Notification may includes alerts, activities & updates.

OTP Verification

Enter 4-digit code
For Brands
Enter your email address
×

Thank you for sharing the requirements with us. We'll contact you shortly.

MouthShut Score

80%
3 

Food and Presentation:

Ambience:

Customer Service:

Value for Money:

3 & 4, Acharya Commercial Centre, Dr. Choitram Gidwani Road, Chembur, Mumbai 400074, MH

+91-9833115196, +91-22-25206337, +91-22-25204975, +91-22-25204540

I feel this review is:

Fake
Genuine

To justify genuineness of your review kindly attach purchase proof
No File Selected

Photos for Hotel Gurudev - Chembur - Mumbai

See all Photos

Hotel Gurudev, Chembur, Mumbai Reviews

Without AC Service charging GST of 18%, but it sho
Jul 02, 2017 05:07 PMRead (via Mobile)
I went to hotel with my friend, and I order Tea Non A/C Service, special tea cost Rs.40.+9% SGST+ 9% CGST. Total Cost Rs.47/-, which is wrong, when I asked restaurant manager he told that, Non AC Service also comes under 18% Slab Wich is no wear mention in GST Circular.Govt trying to do some...Read More

YOUR RATING ON

Hotel Gurudev - Chembur - Mumbai
1
2
3
4
5

Recommended Top Articles


X