Medical Care:

Healtheoz India, Noida Reviews

Best place to learn many things
Aug 06, 2019 11:15 AMRead
Healtheoz is good company. It has good culture. I have worked for more than two years in this organisation.It has been a great journey of my life.

Review for Noida Healtheoz
Jul 30, 2019 12:35 PMRead
Recently I have completed my internship from Healtheoz, the entire team is full of efficient, professional and passionate people. You'll actually enjoy working here because of its several pros like healthy work environment, flexible time duration, talented management and other employees, etc....Read More

Healthcare company in Noida-Healtheoz
Jul 30, 2019 12:05 PMRead
I have been working at Healtheoz. For the most of the time I am pretty satisfied working here. They value their employees as much as a seller value its buyer and the pay which we received is satisfying along with amazing benefits.

Healtheoz India - Noida
Healtheoz Noida
Jul 26, 2019 01:39 PMRead
At the very first day of my job I was little bit nervous. But after taking one or two day, I start feeling comfortable and relaxed.My colleagues also helped me in understanding things fastly. Overall this company is the best IT services company.

Healtheoz Benefits
Jul 26, 2019 10:40 AMRead
Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, great opportunity to learn. The digital marketing team is extremely interested to work and is a great place to learn improve skills.I am loving Healtheoz company and my job! very happy.

Healtheoz-A leding Healthcare Company
Jul 25, 2019 11:50 AMRead
All I want to say is that it was nice working at Healtheoz. The level of cooperation they provide to their employee can never be seen in anywhere else. The upper management working here is also nice and supportive. Overall a best company for me

Few things about healtheoz
Jul 25, 2019 11:12 AMRead
Highly recommended company for all. It is the best company in my locality. The extra benefits which they give to their employees for increasing their morale is super awesome.

Healtheoz best place to grow your career
Jul 24, 2019 10:54 AMRead
Great managment amazing teammates always helping and motivate to complete goals. The staff of diffrent departments are very cooperative and helps when I need and its is an enjoyable movement with all of them. I enjoyed each and every day there.

Healtheoz-A well developed company
Jul 24, 2019 10:51 AMRead
Healtheoz is an amazing company. I love working here. Everyone is super collaborative and it is really fun working here. Services that healtheoz offer to its clients are astounding and we at Healtheoz are always passionate!

Regarding Healtheoz India
Jul 17, 2019 01:02 PMRead
What I liked the most about the company is that you can arise any issue freely that is bothering you and you'll instantly get a quick solution to it. Great team, professional behavior, and caring co-employees.

Working culture of healtheoz
Jul 24, 2019 11:05 AMRead
Healtheoz is one of the best company. An awesome place to work, friendly family environment, lots opportunities to learn new skills. People that work here are really helpful and supportive.

Wowsome place for job
Sep 16, 2019 10:35 AMRead
I'm working at healtheoz for more than 2 months it is wowsome place to do a job, supportive job leaders, great work and best work culture.

Healtheoz fun environment
Sep 02, 2019 11:51 AMRead
I have been working at healtheoz. A healthy working environment with a lots of learning opportunities. Apart from this good salary hike is also one of the key indicators and at the last, they throw an awesome annual party.

Great culture and work life balance
Aug 29, 2019 11:25 AMRead
Working at Healtheoz for more than 2 years. Always learning something new. Encouraged and empowered to lean into ideas to make processs or system better. Supported by leadership. great co-workers who work hard and are behind the mission of the company. Everyone seems to be moving in the same dir...Read More

Work culture and facilities healtheoz
Aug 27, 2019 03:05 PMRead
I have been working at healtheoz for more than 9 months. So many prons, one of the best companies to work for! Spent more than 9 months and still going! Awesome work culture and amazing facilities. Good working from home and other policies to help your personal front.

Healtheoz best culture environment
Aug 26, 2019 11:56 AMRead
I m working at Healtheoz for more than 1 year. Great culture, best work-life balance, good benefits, approachable senior management, a ton of learning opportunities and lots of challenges to solve. BEst workplace if you want to learn and grow.

Working culture
Aug 21, 2019 11:05 AMRead
I have been working at Healtheoz for more than 6 months, Great work life balance, very understanding teams, and great working environment. Great place to start a career, more opportunities to learn new things.

Working condition in healtheoz
Aug 20, 2019 03:28 PMRead
I m working at Healtheoz for more than one year. Everyone is genuine, very good organization, good package, benefits and great place to build the career.

Wowsome place to work at healtheoz
Aug 05, 2019 10:43 AMRead
Working at healteoz is really really good. work is challenging there and good opourtunity available to start your career.

Best place to start a career
Aug 01, 2019 12:27 PMRead
Healtheoz is an amazing company. The culture is fantastic and peopel value each other, flexible work hours to do job done, Good salary and benefits.

Healtheoz India - Noida