Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Grofers.com Reviews

Missing item worth Rupees 2000/
1 day ago Read (via Mobile)

I placed order on 15th jan worth rupees 8000/ for my mother's shradh. Delivery was late by a day. and four bags were delivered. When I opened bags and checked more than 9 items were missing. Launched complaint several times. Wrote mail. But pathetic customer care service is saying all items have been delivered. Trying to reach delivery person. His phone number is also switched off. Please please don't order from them. It is not at all like previous service provider. They don't have any customer care service to speak. This is now a fraud company.

Recent delivery 2 days back
11 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Materials are carelessly delivered.Both buiscuits items were smashed in opening.Imay like to stop buying from groffers.

Grofers is a thief's website.
15 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Worst app, in advertisement showing all products are delivering but in real they are thives not a single product delivered after taking online payment.

Grofers.com
Worst Service Ever..
May 16, 2018 07:24 PM Read

Really Pathetic service. once the product gets dispatched from the store the Grofers won't responsible whether its reach to the customer or not. Its Delivery guy's responsibility after that. They have the rights to fix your delivery slots and rescheduling too. Funny right.yes its happened to me and the 24/7 customer service guy replied the same too. Sadly I didn't keep the audio recording.

I had placed my order on 10-05-18 6:03 PM and the default slot provided me was 14-05-18 6 AM - 9 AM (yes its 5 days for vegetables, I am not kidding). Due to my unavailability on that day I had postponed to the next day and the slot this time was 15-05-18 6 AM - 9 AM. Up to this, I was aware as it was tracked in the online portal.

Its the Delivery day, unlike other days I skipped my morning 7 am office shuttle and decided to go after 10 am as I was expecting my order to be delivered before 9 AM. there was no one except me that day and payment was selected as SODEXO(i had already faced a situation where SODEXO was the payment option but they did not accept stating, we have technical problem so need only cash) .

Anyways after long waiting, I did not get any call from neither grofers team not from any delivery guy too. Thought not to start my day with a disturbed mind so came to office and I got a call at 10:34 am stating "Maam its delivery guy waiting outside your door". literally, my anger was in my head and I shouted to the delivery guy knowing that they have no fault and asked to deliver after 6:30pm once I reached home. They said yes they will do as the store was near to my location.

As soon as I reached home at 6:20 pm I tried to delivery guy and the answer was "Maam our duty is over and your order has been postponing to tomorrow(16/05/18 6 AM - 9 AM).

Without shouting at him I tried to 24/7 customer service no(011 33552400), after a long waiting a guy came online for my query. And throughout our conversation, there was the only word "SORRY". And one line that attracts me was "Maam once the product dispatched with a given delivery slot, you can call to delivery to change the timing as per you. It's the delivery guy who can responsible for this".

And he confirmed that my order has been postponed to(16/05/18 6 AM - 9 AM) due to customer unavailability, which was not the case. I did not get the call as the slot mentioned for me. Is it wise to wait a whole day for an order leaving your work and other stuffs?

At end of our conversation, there was a question from me that " I am ok for the timing that u had given as per you, and let's say your delivery guy will do the same thing as he had done today than what should I do? "Well there was a pin drop silence from other side and my call got disconnected from them. And when I tried again I got a response as "Our customer service is available from 8 am - 6:30 pm (didn't remember the start time particularly as end time was matter from me), though the time was 6:45 pm when he was explaining all stupid stuffs.

Next morning, on the re-rescheduled day I myself canceled the order and stopped all foolishness.

Though it has comparatively less price than BB as per my experience, still BB rules due to their service(i am not recommending BB too cause I had kinda bad experience with BB too.Organic is only for namesake).

I am better now with my offline market:). we are the one who is responsible for such fraud being lazy and being clever who value time more than health. I am not sure this review matters for someone or not but please voice for such fraud and it never is possible with one person. Technology slowly killing us and yes its true. (:

Sends Expired items. Stop these Capitalist
Oct 18, 2020 12:18 PM Read

They quality control check is very poor. This the second time I am getting expired item. If you log a complaint they will say we will return the money. Again if I have to order same item alone they will charge delivery charges. Also, they have pathetic customer support. You better directly go to near by stores and purchase. Let's not encourage these capitalist, same capitalist behaviors, initially they will attract you with lots of freebees/bonus points and then make you to depend on them. Once you stop going to your near by shops and fully depend on these invisible capitalists, they will take you for granted, by then you will have no choice, coz your near by shops and kirana stores would have shut thier shops. Lets not allow this to happen.

FAMILY FARM DESI GHER
Oct 01, 2020 12:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

Purchased ghee from grocers, Bangalore under the brand family farm Desi ghee. The item is not at all Ghee. There is no smell or colour of ghee. Not even dalda. Contacted company as well as grocers for refund. Grocers intimated that nothing can be done as within seven days we have to complain . I have told the expiry date is one year and the same is their responsibility to ensure correct product. AT LEAST PUBLIC, IN FUTURE SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS ITEM. EVEN GROFERS IS VERY ADAMANT. STOPPED TAKING ITEM FROM GROFERS as not bothered about customer satisfaction.

Wrost services ever
Aug 24, 2020 11:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very poor services , by Grofers we experience first time and we got a very bad experience not received complate order , and customer services also very poor .please don't make any kind of order by Grofers ......worst worst worst ever

Pathetic Customer Service
Aug 04, 2020 09:28 PM Read

Although prices of groceries in grofers is low but the service is pathetic when compared to its competitors like amazon. There is no guarantee of delivery of goods. there is no proper estimated time for delivery of goods.also if your order gets cancelled due to whatever reason, the refund process is a headache. stay away from them as long as they don't improve their customer service.

Deliver 4th quality product
Jul 16, 2020 01:06 AM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered whole walnuts, but received the item with many already broken ones in then with very small insects that can't be captured in phone camera. And as you can see in the images of broken ones, there customer support says we haven't any broken in the image please share the correct image. And they even haven't returned it so I have throw it in the dustbin as health is more precious.

I suggest please don't busy any thing from groffers as there support is also very poor

As you can see in the attached images.

Unprofessional
Jul 13, 2020 08:55 AM Read (via Mobile)

Their intension is not good as they have not given the customer care no., So that no one can talk to them.

Secondly, the chat is also not one to one. It's rather the subjective.

Recently, the order placed on 7th July was scheduled to be delivered on 8th. Some delivery boy called up and said the delivery bag has got damaged and the delivery on the next day possible.

Again on 12th, the schedule made by them , the boy called up with Sam bloody old reason, In between the IVR based call was made from Grofer in which they asked me to reschedule the delivery which I didn't do that

They have short manpower then they should clearly inform the customer.

Why waiting N waiting

Totally unprofessional

Don't want to deal any more

False Promises
Jul 10, 2020 06:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

I wrongly ordered Horlicks Protein Plus in Vanilla flavour instead of Choclate. But when I tried to return it on the same day, they said that there is Lockdown in Delhi and they cannot get reutns. But where is Lockdown? Also, if there was, then how did u deliver these items. They are FRAUDS.

Service not up to the Mark
Jun 28, 2020 08:33 PM Read (via Android App)

I am using Grofers for groceries since long and by the the the lockdown stared when got to know that the the essential services are available I was expecting too much from Grofers.

But with my shock it stared giving worst services and the application went down day by day. The application stared behaving slow and one page is taking minutes to load.

There is no option by Grofers to keep the products in cart or make any list for every month so that without wasting time anyone can order everything. The products from your cart will be deleted automatically. I thought I will not step out and order everything online in lockdown but on maximum time the the slots are not available. This was the great opportunity by the Grofers to offer good service and make lifetime customers but it failed to do it so. The late cashbacks and delayed customer support is very normal for Grofers.

A Nice App
Jun 26, 2020 07:22 PM Read

Hi everyone.

I will be sharing my honest review and my experience of using the app which I am using for a couple of years to buy all my essentials, grocery, snacks etc that's Grofers. It's an app which contains different types of items like all items related to snacks, pulses, rice, flour, cold drinks, chocolates, fruits, vegetables some fashion and electronics items recently added.

I used Grofers twice a month to make orders for my house. The quality of the item available in Grofers is very good with fast shipping services with one day. But due to Corona, the delivery time is 3 to 4 days. But a very reliable app. All the items which I bought from here are the latest stocks which they send. The items are packed in a separate packaging which has the Grofers logo on the top. The delivery person is very helpful and soft-spoken. Sometimes I saw a damaged item being sent to me so I told it to the delivery person and at that point, he returned the item and I received the cashback for that item. The customer service is also very quick. I have seen a response time of half an hour if contacted by email and chatting one min. One time a product quality was not appropriate and I complained it to the customer service and within 5 mins I got a cashback for the item and the item was free.

A very reliable app and a very good app to use. Order online and all the things will be delivered to you at the doorstep.

Delayed delivery
Apr 15, 2020 01:39 AM Read (via Android App)

Recently I ordered some groceries via grofers, my order was placed with ease and I got a message of order placement and delivery schedule. It stated that the order would be delivered the very next day from the date of ordering, so I waited for my order to arrive on next day but I didn't recieved the order but got a call from one of the delivery agent who told me that he had shifted my delivery to some other slot on the next day's evening. At that time I was pissed of becuase in this lockdown phase i'm not allowed to move out and the items were very much important for me. The order arrived next day but I didn't expected this behaviour from them. I won't recommend anybody to buy anything from this online shopping portal.

Worst experience????Disgusting customer service
Apr 06, 2020 01:16 AM Read (via Mobile)

Worst experience had ever. Disgusting customer service I have ever seen. I have ordered and they have change delivery date thrice without asking or without any prior information, they did when everyone knows peoples are not able to go outside and we need basic essentials foods items to survive. Everyone knows these days they are already taking minimum 10 days to get stuff delivered but after 10 days they again changed delivery schedule without asking or telling me when I asked on my delivery date that where’s my delivery then they told me we have change your delivery schedule now it’s 6th March now again my app showing its 16th April this time also know information from your side. Everyone knows we need basic essentials food item till 15th April to survive but these peoples are worst never bothered when I complaint so casual attitude and approach can’t even explain, what I will do on 16th when it is needed now after 15th April lockdown will be over then no need to deliver anything we can buy from big bazaar.

Seriously so poor management after complaining so one bothered. Never order from Grofers and never recommend anyone. Need to learn basic etiquette of customer service from future group(big bazaar).

????????????????

Why my order resudaling
Mar 31, 2020 02:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

Grofers online site is very very poor service. This site not usefull because I am order one month before placed but order not delivered every time grofers resudaling my order why??

Grofers not able to deliver the order then why accepted order.i am pay online one month before

WORST EXPERIENCE
Dec 12, 2019 09:47 AM Read

Let me start with “FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH GROFERS THE WORST!”

After seeing many ads on TV, I tried to order a few things online from the store on 8th Dec. Issues I faced are listed below…

1. When selecting the items(about 15 of them all shows as available) - almost 7 were declined at the confirm order stage

2. I got a message after 2 days saying another few items(like detergent) were not available and a refund is being issued. How is this possible? How does GROFERS' logistics work? I can understand in case of vegetables or fruits, but cannot digest the fact that other consumables / FMCG stocks are not in control. This in my view is collecting cash and holding for float and interest. A simple refund is not the answer, they need to pay interest and penalty

3. I received the balance items - Harpic cleaners 5 nos, watermelon, lady finger and cauliflower - ALL PACKED TOGETHER! Are they aware of the toxic that can get transferred to vegetables and can be serious health concern?

4. The Cauliflower appears as if it has been picked up from Garbage - not only does it smell like it, you should have a look as well - see pic attached.

Delay in delivering the order
Dec 05, 2019 09:01 AM Read (via Mobile)

Worst experience on the first order, never expected on the first order of the customer, service is would be compromised. Despite being a member on paying for the membership there is a delay in the delivery. The person who is supposed to deliver my order has no ethics to talk on the phone, no proper intimation regarding the delay in delivering. Already the time has passed of my preferred delivery time. I would not recommend Grofers for shopping.

It is best app/website for ordering groceries
Dec 03, 2019 08:16 PM Read (via Android App)

It is best app for ordering groceries

I am using it since last 1.5 year but no any complaints till now

I order groceries every month

Product quality is excellent

Delivery time is perfect

One time there is one missing item in my order and I register complaint about it and money is refunded immidieatly

Customer service is excellent

Very worst product and cheating delivery
Dec 03, 2019 04:07 PM Read

Last week I was order Kohinoor Charminar Long Grains Regular Rice . I attached the rice image also . don't cheating with normal people . Don't spoil the brand name also. "Government ration rise is much more better than your product". I reach more than 10 times to customer care number . no one pic the call.

Grofers.com