Academics:

CBSE

Green Field Chennai International School, Madhavaram, Chennai Reviews

Teaching methodolgy is great
May 30, 2019 10:13 PMRead
Both my daughters are studying in Greenfield Chennai International School, they are fluent in English. Both of them are interested in studying unlike other kids. I guess the teaching methodology used there makes learning interesting for the students.

Focus on all round development
May 29, 2019 03:57 PMRead
My son is a student of Greenfield Chennai International School, he is excelling in both academics and extra-curricular activities. The school's focus on the all round development of a student is what makes this school one of the best International schools in Chennai.

Best Choice for us in North Chennai
Apr 29, 2019 07:22 PMRead
Greenfield Chennai International School has been the best choice for us in North Chennai. My kids are eager to go to School and truly love learning. The superb academics, International approach, learning environment and extracurricular activities are exactly what young kids need.

Green Field Chennai International School - Madhavaram - Chennai
Great School, Great Teachers and great environment
Apr 26, 2019 07:14 PMRead
Great School, Great Teachers and Great Environment! This School will help your kids explore learning and will make them future ready. They focus on STEM fields and teach kids to explore those fields. They even teach Robotics to the kids to increase the students interest in the robotics field....Read More

Great School for kids
Jun 27, 2019 04:52 PMRead
I think this is great school for kids, my daughter has been studying there for the past two years and now she is in Grade 5. She really loves the school they do so many fun activities.

Recommended Top Articles