Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Grablon.com Reviews

Fraud website with pathetic customer service
Nov 16, 2017 11:51 PM Read (via Android App)

A 100% scam website.

They make fake promises and denies after delivery.

They have only three customer care executive , two boys and one girl.

It is a scam organisation , stealing peoples money.

Once I bought a watch from this site.

The watch was of titan brand and it was aroung 11, 000 INR

It was a gift to my wife from me.

I placed the order on 2nd may and it arrived by 7th may. Delivery is fast.

After one week of use the colours came out.

Dial stopped working. After many mails and phone calls. Finally they called me back after 2 weeks.

They asked me for a picture of the watch. Then they told me that they will repair it and its chargeble.

The watch was under warranty and they were charging for it. So I decided to visit the titan showroom.

After going there I got to know the watch was fake , all documents were fake.

It was actually a dublicate china piece.

My order no : 5678234598

Please dont use , it

100% scam website

Fake website and bad service
Sep 04, 2017 07:50 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys this website is a favour website it does not give a product its just money wasting. And there customer care services is totally fake and fraud. Such type of online website are also in. famous online websites they never listen to the problems of their customer.

Software never ever bought anything on this website. On this website product quality is not good.

I have not purchase anything from this website but my friend has done that mistake so I am here to request the view was just not to fall in there traps. This is totally fraud Website so guys do not purchase anything in this website.

Thank you.

Fake website
Aug 26, 2017 11:30 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys

this website is a fake website

it does not give a produt

its a just money wasting

my friend ordered on this website but he does not get anything

just waste his money

its service is no soo good

its servers are careless

they does not deliver a product on the wise time

this website take a much time to be open

sometime it does not open. so don't order on it

its product quality is bad alsoo

be carefull

Grablon.com
Bad service
Jun 07, 2017 02:39 PM Read (via Android App)

Its a fake website, there customer care service is totally fake and fraud. Such type of anline website are always in famous online websites, they never listen to the problems of their customers. First they show high discount on every products which easily attract customer, but please did not give any orders if you don't want to waste your money. The price and the money does not match at all. They only care about you untill you make payment to them. Other website products are much better then this website. I sugesst not to buy anything from this website.

These are just FAKEstars!!!
Mar 31, 2017 11:11 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends,

I havenot purchased anything from here but one of my friend has done that mistake. So I'm here to request the viewer just not to fall in their traps.

Website- They have just an annoying website, sometimes it opens sometimes doesnot.

I donot know whether they have any app or not.

But the website is seriously slow.

Moreover I think this website is not available right now because yesterday only I have tried but couldnot found it. It is clear , they have done with their fradulant and are now vanished.

Product - The quality is never checkable.because they didnot ever delivered the product. Look my friend has ordered and philips headphone for around 600rs and has paid through card. But the thing is they have recieved the payment but never did delivered. We have tried to track the product but that too is not possible because the have not provided us the right tracking id.

I have tried several thinhs but nothing happen.

You will find that they are giving a huge discount and that ts clearly to attart potential customers. But you will also find that there is hardly any product which is enabled for COD. this is because they just want you pay before you receive.

Delivery time- They don't just deliver, so why thinking about the time.

Reliablity - you can be very reliable about the fact that they will cheat you. just stay away from this types of website.

Thanks.

Negative stars
Dec 29, 2016 10:56 PM Read (via Android App)

Totally fraud website. Ordered JBL synchros e10 stereo in ear headphone at price of Rs 199 which is 85? discount from original mrp Rs 1100. I paid through debit card and my order number was 14782. Ordered on 7th of November and got delivered on 12 th of November. I was happy with the delivery but not for long. As I opened the parcel I found out that the earphones are of a duplicate company J8L not JBL and the sound output was worst as expected from a duplicate one. I tried calling on the customer care number + 91 44 30833 900 but didn't get connected to them a single time. Lastly I went for email, I complained regarding it on care@grablon.com and finally I got a reply. They asked me to ship the earphones back and they would send me a different piece. I then shipped the earphones to the given address and wasted another 50 rupees on shipping and yet to receive a replacement. No one is listening on their sides nor I am getting any reply to my mails. Worst cheater website of India. Fraud company. Please some one do something against this fraud company

Beware, totally fake site
Dec 29, 2016 08:46 PM Read

I ordered Bluetooth earphone which was available on decent discount on this site on November 24th, 2016. I received the product on December 3rd, 2016. I was disappointed to see that it was totally fake product which was not working at all. I tried to call their customer care number 044-30833900, but always their lines are busy. No one answers. I mailed them also on care@grablon.com. Till date I havn't received any reply from their end.

Don't loose your money. Be aware from this fake site.

Fraud and Totally Non Reliable Website
Dec 28, 2016 12:18 PM Read

Never Buy any item from this website even if it is provided at 100% discount because after ordering you can not contact their customer care, it is always busy .No Reply through Email.Even Site doesnt Provide contact address o contact them it means they are Fake.And notice that for most of the products COD option is disabled which means they just take your money. BE AWARE.beforr you buy anything from it!

Grablon.com fake site
Nov 19, 2016 01:04 AM Read (via Android App)

I request every one , this online shopping website Grablon.com is a big fake and misleading online shopping. They are only out to get money for nothing, they will keep you waiting and waiting for your product, and if they can hold out until 30 days you loose your money. Because after 35 days you can't get your money back. I did the same I done online transfer and still I do not received any product. They give you fake advertisement of the product and tell you this product real price is this and you getting only cheap price! But when you do online transfer you won't receive any product and after 35 days your money will also losse. Fake site its friends.

Not a good online website.
Nov 08, 2016 08:15 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends ,

Grablon.com is online shopping website. Last month ago I purchase some cloth in this website.so I am purchase cloth totel cost 4359/- so I am place the oder after 15 days I chech my cloth delivery states so delivery states is products are delivered so I am shocking . So I am call help center so afte two week daily call this website .so after 15 days given my cloth . So delivery is not a time to time and delivery cost are very high for other website . So I check my cloth but cloth quality are not good not a branded . So I am not happy for this website .

Thank you all friends .

Fraud by Grablon shopping
Mar 28, 2017 11:06 AM Read

I have purchased one JBL earphone from Grablon on 4th November 2016. the product is still not delivered. I have tried to contact several times through their mail but no action taken yet. my order id was #12167 and the money has already been paid thru credit card. The contact number on their website was never picked despite several attempts. Today I tried to check with them and to my surprise the website doesnot exist any more. I assume, the company is a complete fraud one. All online purchasers please be aware of such online shops. this will also impact on the credibility of other online sites of e-commerce. Consumers please wake up and do not trust any such site which promises credible products at cheaper rates.

Cheater website... No customer support at all..
Dec 12, 2016 12:14 PM Read

I ordered JBL headphones( Order #14010(01/12/2016, 09:15 AM)) Jbl Synchros S300i On Ear Stereo OEM Headphone as advertise on their website. They sent me used fake headphones which is not even available anywhere on JBL website or anywhere else. Pure fake chinese product.

I mailed on care@grablon.com but they did not respond me. I tried to call them many times and every time I get all our customer executives are busy currently please call after some time. no one coming on the phone.

They advertise hassle free return policy but there is no return policy actually. they do not care once you buy the item.

All products they are selling is chines and 100% FAKE.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE ELSE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY IT'S GUARANTEED.

Fake website www.grablon.com
Dec 09, 2016 09:47 PM Read

Dear Sir,

It is my request to all my internet user please don't shop http://www.grablon.com website because this is fake website. The product price is cheaper because this will distract you will pay you amount without any hesitation. Please don't trust them because I am a foolish one which I made the payment. If you did payment then contact cyber cell they will help write them a complaint.

Regards,

Sunny

Fake nothing else.
Aug 26, 2017 08:20 PM Read (via Android App)

This fake website because this weebsite does not give product and he was cheating with people ban detail. The product was come in 4-5 months in that situation the man does not think that the product come. The delivery man is to careless I was order a product when it was come in 5-+ 6 months and the product was damaged like a truck drive over it then I refund it and the site does not open again I try very much but the website does not opened and my money get wasted. The website take so much time to open and the sever is so slow it work very slowly.

Fake Side
Jun 01, 2017 05:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is a fake side. Customer service is completely fraud. They never take the phone. Firstly they show high discounts on every product that easily attract customers. But if you do not want to waste your money, please do not order any order. Be cautious of such online shopping sites.

Worst website, don't buying anything
May 26, 2017 09:12 AM Read (via Android App)

Grablon.com online website shopping, friends never ever bought anything on this site.

On this site products quality not do much good friends, other website products so good compare with then this site products.

This website loading time is too late friends, many times this site auto stop.

This site delivery timing too late, after the ten days deliverd the product .

This site all products too expensive and many people not happy with this site services.

Extremely bad all services of this website.

It's gust fake site
Apr 22, 2017 01:16 PM Read (via Android App)

I just used this site it is just compleatly fake site not have respect for the visiters. From my point of view you should'nt use or visit, This site it just a fake one.

It never reach to costumer. It just wastes costumer's time and money. In its site many people complain that the product which they order takes more than 4 to 5 months to reach them. Many gave money before and the product did'nt reach them, same with me.

Its

Porformance - 1/10

Recpect for visiters - 0/10

On Time - 0/10

There costumer care working time - 2/10

So at last, I recomend you don't use this site and don't buy any product from this site.

Fake site ....a big fraud
Apr 16, 2017 06:44 PM Read (via Android App)

Its a fake side.their customer care service is totally fraud.such type of online sites are always Infamous good online sites. they never pick phones.first they shows high discount on every products which easily attract customers.but please don't give any orders if you don't want to waste your money.so beware of such type of online shopping site.if you don't beleive than search on internet its shows this page is currently unavailable.worst customer service that I have ever seen.never accept anything from such type of fraud site.

Stay away from this site!
Dec 19, 2016 09:39 AM Read (via Android App)

I came across this site last month and ordered a headset. I made the payment through online banking and my order was scheduled ti be delivered within two weeks. But it has been over a month niw and I am yet to receive my order. I contacted them many times but there's no one on the other side to reply me back. It has been so frustrating and what worse is they showing my order has been delivered. Now I can't cancel my order and ask them for a refund. It seems like I have been scammed once again by an Indian ecommerce site.

Its all bullshit dont buy anything
Nov 24, 2016 10:54 AM Read

A bullshit website a bullshit customer service . Please please do not order anything from this website. I had ordered an earphone from the website on 26TH oct 16 and made the payment through my card. Since then I have been trying to contact these guys on their mail care@grablon.com as well as contact provided on the website 04430833900 but still no response. When you call the contact centre the call gets automatically disconnected within 30 secs and you cannot do anything about it. I wish I could use abusive language even for once if they picked the phone

Grablon.com