Accessibility:

Safety:

Gobindgarh Fort, Amritsar Reviews

Highly Recommended
5 days agoRead
I visited the fort with some friends on my Birthday. The place has everything to keep us entertained throughout the visit. We tried quad biking, 7D show, and museums. Everything was quite interesting. Plus, we loved the food at Ambarsari Zaika. Highly recommended!

Amazing Experience at Gobindgarh Fort
Jun 14, 2019 03:25 PMRead
My experience at Gobindgarh Fort was amazing. It is a historical place with a lot of activities which I enjoyed. The main attraction is the sound and light show in the evening. There are various combos of tickets I took the Mahraja Combo ticket which was around Rs. 320.

Best Destination in Punjab
May 30, 2019 05:50 PMRead
If you love Punjab culture then this best destination to experience it. You will feel proud of the bravery of Sikhs which is depicted through 7D shows. I enjoyed the tempting food in Zaika Gali. The kids enjoyed the fun rides and other activities too.

Gobindgarh Fort - Amritsar
Must Visit tourist destination in Amritsar
Mar 25, 2017 11:44 AMRead
Gobindgarh fort is a fort deeply attached with the history of India and Amritsar. The fort has been restored to show visitors its former glory and power from the time of Maharaja RanjIt Singh. I expected the typical experience of any fort in India. However, this was nothing like the others. Gobi...Read More

Nice Trip to Gobindgarh Fort, Amritsar- Punjab
Mar 22, 2017 03:18 PMRead
Gobindgarh Fort was a surprising treat for us. Although it has been opened to the public recently but parts of it are still undergoing renovation. And that actually made the visit extra special for us. Gobindgarh Fort is a must visit place in Amritsar. It completes the history of Golden Temple. ...Read More

#synopsisDesc#