Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

19-B, Block J, Pocket JG 1, Vikas Puri, New Delhi 110018, DL

+91-11-45056741

Go Ways Travels & Tours, New Delhi Reviews

Last moment assignment
7 days agoRead
These tour operator did not care if or not we were able to reach our destination spots since they kept changing the tour guides just a day before the spot was supposed to be visited.

No alternative served
8 days agoRead
Go Ways Travels & Tours, New Delhi does not professionally respond to help to drivers that they arranged for us in the tour. They lack co-ordination not only among themselves but also between the tourists and their guides.

Extremely upset by them.
14 days agoRead
They booked my ticket and did not update me so I thought my trip did not get through, so I booked again and later I realized that they billed me twice. I was very upset with this behavior of thiers.

Go Ways Travels & Tours - New Delhi
Knowledgeable and fun guide.
9 days agoRead
The guide that we had got was so knowledgeable, fun and kind. Go Ways Travels & Tours, New Delhi have the best staff that are friendly and work really hard to ensure that they fit most of the interesting places in your itineary.

Beautiful exploration
12 days agoRead
These tour operator guided us throughout llamas, alpacas, villagers, glaciers, waterfalls, lakes and made our journey very worthy.

Meals were amazing.
12 days agoRead
These tour operators arranged such amazing activities for us and the meals that were included in the stay were simply too good.

Thrilled by thier gesture.
13 days agoRead
These tour operators gave us a free day to explore the city at no cost at all and we were thrilled by this gesture of thiers.

We loved the trip.
16 days agoRead
Each and every tour that was organized by these tour operators were simply too good and we loved it so much.

Windows shut tight
16 days agoRead
Go Ways Travels & Tours, New Delhi shut our window doors too tight such that we could not breathe in properly since it was raining too heavily and water drops were entering inside through the windows.'

Great planning.
17 days agoRead
Go Ways Travels & Tours, New Delhi gave us a travel manager who was warm, patient and kind and we had a very great time on the trip because of her excellent planning.

Tour operators were amazing.
18 days agoRead
Go Ways Travels & Tours, New Delhi were amazing and they were flexible enough to change the schedule as per our needs.

Challenging and fun
28 days agoRead
Go Ways Travels & Tours, New Delhi helped us in making our hiking journey challenging but the views at the end were totally worth it till the end.

Poor boating experience
29 days agoRead
These tour operator provided us with boating experience on the lake that was disappointing and you would be wise not to recommend it as a stop where other superior boat trips are included.

Great dining experience
29 days agoRead
These tour operator booked hotel for us that had amazing dining experiences under the stars. The breakfast was decent but the dining experience before sleep was outstanding.

Offered us home food.
30 days agoRead
Go Ways Travels & Tours, New Delhi provided service that was beyond thier duty. The driver that we were assigned took us to the most local hotels and we offered us food from his house.

Go Ways Travels & Tours - New Delhi