Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-22-67974149

Gizmobaba.com Reviews

Don't buy any product from this fraud type company
Sep 09, 2020 02:15 PM Read

This company is supplying cheap quality very old stock(The year 2015) Chinese products and on claiming warranty they just say that the product was not received by them in good condition and ask further amounts for the replacement of the defective product.

Purchased scratch remover is a fake product
Nov 02, 2019 10:40 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have never experienced such kind of customer service in my life and they will not refund the money too. The products which they sell online are fake and waste products. I would request you to not to purchase any products from Gizmobaba. You can see the customer executive response below in the screenshot

Fake company and bad quality products
Sep 13, 2019 06:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered a mobile holder, I got a damaged product and the quality of the material used is super cheap, I complained on their watsapp customer support almost 40 times but they are just doing time pass, now they are asking me to courier damaged product to their Mumbai office and after verifying they will tell me the resolution, don’t ever buy from this company fake cheap damaged product

Gizmobaba.com
Purchased Boombox Speaker
Jul 20, 2019 11:18 AM Read (via Mobile)

Experiencing the latest technologies boombox speaker. It works with any phone which have inbuilt speaker. Just Required to play the music on your phone and place the phone on speaker. It also be used through computer and phone using 3.5mm cable connection. I recommend it as best speaker with reasonable price.

Online Website for Affordable Gadgets
Jul 18, 2019 03:51 PM Read

Affordable gadgets purchased last week from this website. Customer support provides best way to use the product . I bought two CCTV Camera for my office and my house and both are working very well, and all the technical queries very easily solved by customer care.

Bought Weight Scale Gadget for personal use
Jun 28, 2019 05:51 PM Read

Recently I bought weight scale gadget from gizmobaba which had a good quality material works very well like a vacuum cleaner but have a benefit of automatic cleaning just switch on the gadget and leave it on the floor it will clean the dust within a minute. Nice product at affordable price and reliable quality

Cool Mist Spray Humidifier
May 28, 2019 04:15 PM Read

I had bought mist spray humidifier from this website which works very well. I use this on my face and have cool and moisturizing effect on my skin. One of the best product when I am travelling and having a stress. The best part is that it works as emergency power bank with 1200 mAh battery. Good product highly recommended.

VERY CHEAP PRODUCTS
Apr 29, 2019 11:54 PM Read

Gizmobaba.com is a website which offers some trendy technologies on their website. I was also fascinated by some cool gadgets so I ordered a watch with built in lighter for inr 800 rs.

I received my order after some good 8 days and the watch was just PATHETIC. Its quality was as if I bought it from some local street seller. The lighter in the watch was jam and was not at all smooth as I expected to be in a watch worth 800 rs.

A week later the watch stopped working and the repair guy said that machine would be changed and would take another 300 rs. I was already pissed of with the quality and did not wanted to get it repaired from outside and spend another 300 rs even the costumer service people had raised their hands saying they cannot do anything now.

I now use the 800 rs watch only as a 10 rs lighter.

They offer cool gadgets but trust me guys quality is just pathetic and you will eventually end up wasting your money on such things they look appealing only on the pictures on the website!

Quality Product
Mar 27, 2019 05:27 PM Read

This website is one of those website which actually offers good quality products and have a genuine guarantee of three month I had bought some products from this website which all are of fine quality . Also the customer care service of gizmobaba is polite in nature and help in address your complaint very quickly and timely

Is good.
Mar 25, 2019 01:54 PM Read (via Android App)

Observing other online product seller multinational companies, India is also taking steps forward not to let itself fade away in the market of India as well as the world. So basically it's an india-based company with a tons of various twinkling products loded to it. I'd ordered wireless Bluetooth headphone through this site was of such a good quality and better-packed manner that I got myself loving this app so much that on the next moment, having got my first product, ordered another same product to gifting purpose.

Great product quality that's wjat I loved.

Delivery time is also very fast compared to other similar sort of sites.

App and as well as site is super fast works Awsome in 2g connection without giving its users overwhelming experience.

Mini USB wifi Camera
Mar 25, 2019 01:47 PM Read

For security purpose this mini USB wifi camera works very well, it looks like an adapter that is used for charging mobile phone but actually works as CCTV camera. Good quality product and good connectivity with phone and prices are also reasonable, highly recommended

Amazing Gadgets
Mar 18, 2019 06:13 PM Read

Simply amazing when it comes to purchasing gadgets at reasonable price, last week I purchased weight scale gadget at very much reasonable price and the product arrived in genuine condition and have many features which can be used in day to day life for tracking health

Life's hack gadgets
Mar 12, 2019 06:44 PM Read

That was my first experience for life's hack gadgets because I was searching from long time for cheap and best quality gadgets that I can use in my daily life and suddenly I reached this website and purchased gadgets that are of genuine quality and affordable price and comes under proper warranty period

Pathetic Quality & worst service
Jan 10, 2019 03:02 PM Read

I order car holder which hold the phone on car staring while driving. The stuff delivered from Gizmobaba is of such a pathetic quality that the holder does not hold phone. My phone felt down many times. Quality is so bad to be explained here. There is no return policy. Product shown in video far way different in quality with what they deliver. If you call customer care then they have only one solution to buy other product & courier the existing one to them on your own expense.

Amazing gadgets
Dec 24, 2018 06:40 PM Read

The products I purchased from gizmobaba is quite unique and amazing and also reasonable in price. this website provide amazing different gadgets which are unique and tough to find in local market. it's a kind of one stop solution for unique gadgets. good experience till date.

Platform with distinct featured gadgets,
Dec 21, 2018 12:22 PM Read

Being a gadget lover I always prefer to buy gadgets with the latest technology as gizmobaba provides. They have very decent and nice product range on their website. You can find all kind of products on this website, whether it is health and beauty, any vehicle based or any lifestyle related. And that too in a very reasonable price. Till now I ordered one item from this website and I am really impressed with the services and the product quality, my order was delivered in the next few working days with very nice and appealing packaging. I am definitely going to order some more other gadgets from this website. The site has a variety of latest technology gadgets that could be relevant depending upon the usage and requirement. I have referred this website to many of my colleagues and family friend and those who have tried its services. None of them ever complain back of the reference.

Gadget to get your bright smiling tooth
Dec 06, 2018 02:01 PM Read

I purchased this bright smiling tooth gadget from this portal who also gave me a manufacturer warranty of 3 months. Initially I was not very sure about the result but when I started using this product as per the mentioned instruction, I was glad to experience the result just after one use. It is a good quality product that helps in removing stain and makes tooth brighter and shiner, which a normal brush can not do. In no doubt, this product can be recommended for getting the tooth whiter at home.

Best website for Home Gadgets
Nov 18, 2018 11:54 PM Read

I have purchased many products from this website and have got timely delivered with genuine quality. Must say it had a fast delivery service as compare to any other platform. We can trust this website completely for its genuine products, warranty service and assured delivery.

Amazing gadget at reasonable price
Oct 22, 2018 10:28 PM Read (via Android App)

I was planning to buy a CCTV camera from a very long time for my house but was not able to decide which brand should I go for. One day one of my friend suggested me about this website and hence I found a better and efficient smart IP camera over here that have all the latest features that I was looking for, it even has night vision so I can see it in the dark and I can even speak through it. The 2-way voice feature makes it really good as I can listen and also give voice commands to my kids in the room.

Recently Purchased a Smart IP Camera
Oct 05, 2018 12:00 AM Read

After browsing many online website I reached Gizmobaba and got exactly the same smart IP-wifi HD Camera with all the functionality that I was searching for. This online website provides genuine product, quick delivery and proper packing with bubble wrap and cardboard case. I will surely recommend my friends and family for buying genuine gadgets

Gizmobaba.com