Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Giftsuncommon.com Reviews

Poor quality
Jan 05, 2018 08:36 PM Read (via Android App)

This is one of the online shopping website. I came to know through one of the advertising banner side by the road. So I thought that as this is new wesite I may get the good quality product from this website at low cost as it is one of the new online shopping website.

So by seeing this I ordered jeans and shirt form this online shopping website. It was ordered and what I expected the price would be low and it was so. It was going to arrive in a week. But it does not arrived and it took about 10 days I tried to contact them but I was not able to contact them.

When the jeans and shirt arrived I go through that but it was not looking same as it was shown in the picture. I weared it two times and washed the cloth after that I show that the colour from the shirt and jeans was coming and in two-three washes the jeans and shirt was looking like the cloths were about a year old. And the quality of the cloth was very low and it was really a wastage of money by buying the jeans and shirt from this website.

So from my point of view you should not buy anything from this wesite. Though they are giving the goods at low price but the quality of product is worst.

Bad Quality of products available !!!
Jan 05, 2018 11:45 AM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends ! I am sharing experiences about the Giftsuncommon . Com

I am first Sharing my experience here. That time my brother birthday so I am giving he's gift a jeans and one shirt . I am Choosing and order also . Before two days delivery was coming like write on that application ans like that massage Also come.

So , I am trusting on this. And when my brother birthday was finished after five days that gift was coming.

That Time I am calling in their service center but he's not responding me. Sometimes they cannot take calls otherwise says wait some two days.

My all planning was distrub . And because of that website I am not able to gives the gift on time ! So I am really disappointed .

After some day when try this ok . But , that quality of clothes / shirt are worst . Because only wash two times and the colour was gone and looking like old.

They show only discount but not actually that discount its expensive. If you download then that takes more load to open ! My cellphone some time hanging because of that.

The product quality is not good but shows more expensive . Not any single shirt upto 300 ruppes . All are expensive , worst quality products are available there !

Not good service give
Jan 04, 2018 05:00 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys,

We are celebrate group day in our college so we decided we buying same printed T-shirt for whole group. So we are search online. so I am Shaw Giftsuncommon.com than I am show my friend so we decided buying 16 t shirt on the Giftsuncommon.com. we are ordering t shirt than after many days delivery reach so I don't like delivery timelines. And t shirt printing is not good. T shirt fabrics is average. This website is not give discounts so don't west your money for this product. Average service give me giftsuncommon.com. I am never recommended this website.

Thank-you

Good website
Jan 27, 2018 01:36 PM Read (via Android App)

Today friends I want to review this website 7 days ago I ordered the cup and the Order was confirmed and it was shipped and delivered about 6 to 7 days the delivery timeliness of this app is very bad but when I open the product I am shocked the real Cup with my photo it send to my courier package world's delivery time this is late but the product quality is unbelievable this is good website and send good quality materials if you buy anything from website you can never be cheated because website can provide cheap and best service but the website has improved the delivery time less this time

Product quality
Dec 23, 2017 09:19 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi all

I am going to write a review on Giftsuncommon.com.

This is a very nice website. It delevers on time.your product is wonderful, I am satisfied with your product. I have ordered many product from your website it give me a good result. Products are very cheap and best. Quality of the products are very good.

Late delivary and bad printing
Dec 11, 2017 07:04 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends, now I like to give a review about giftsuncommon.com , a website that print on t-shirts, cups, glass etc.from my experiance , I can tell that, this is one of the cheap online site.this is very slow and the products are of bad quality. Last month I ordered a t-shirt with printing to give as a birthday gift to someone and I paid 800 rupees.but they take 2 week time for this process and I get my product very late.so, I cannot give this present.also, the printing is very bad and not looking good.

The coustamer service of this site not works properly.so I suggest another online sites for buy printed products.please , dont buy anything from this cheap site.

Bad service website
Dec 07, 2017 10:31 AM Read (via Android App)

Hey friends myself naim khan and today I would like to share my pertional experience on the website Giftsuncommon.com these website printing the cup and name on the tshirt.and I wanted to my name on the tshirt and after that I visited this site and I ordered one name on the tshirt and this site show the 30% disccount but does not give the disscount me and after that I called cutomer care but customer care not able help me and after the 15days ago I recieved my order and I saw the ordere and I was dissappointent because print was not good.this site is the very slow. and delevery is the also late. and customer care service is the not good. and doesn't arrange this site properly and last I suggests all people does not visit this site because this site is the time and money westage site

Review of Giftsuncommon.com
Dec 01, 2017 03:38 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends I want to share my experience with this site ( Giftsuncommon.com) .

Uncommon goods is an ideal place to find the gifts ideas for that person who is really hard to buy for.their gifts are really unique and compeling as you can see.

There product is really uncommon. In good price for all buyers.

But there delivery time was not satisfied. After I odered something they promises to deliver it on time but they cant deliver on time. Sometimes they deliver different product which you didnt ordered. I thinks its delivery service was not better.

But its product was very reliable.

Late delivery printing is good
Nov 20, 2017 08:02 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello Everyone,

I got very bad experience with this website is that actually I want a shirt with jack sparrow print on it so I ordered it on yhis website . The t-shirt cost me for 500/- while on amazon its just of 370/- with home delivery. But I want jack sparrow print on it. Therefore I placed the order. But since they said you'll get delivery in 7 days it takes about 20 days to deliver. Rather than that the t-shirt is printed in good way and it was looking very cool. Except the printing feature this website is not trusted because it didn't delivered my product in given date and time . And the product is slightly expensive . When I tried to call in customer service when my delivery was got late . Then they always give me a new date and told me that on that particular date your product will be delivered. Very disappointing.

Late delivery and bad product quality
Nov 15, 2017 07:46 PM Read (via Android App)

I'll tell those who do not know what GIFTCOMMON.COM is. The working of this website is to print on t-shirts, cups and on stuff that you want. So I ordered a cup from GIFTCOMMON.COM and I paid ₹750 for that. That is very costly but axcept that they delivered me the product after 23 days. I want to give that cup as a gift to someone on birthday but because of late delivery I failed to give the cup. So I was very dissapointed with their delivery timelines and also when I wanted to talk to the customer service then no responses from their. Also the print quality is just ok.

Print quality bad
Nov 06, 2017 02:56 PM Read (via Android App)

Today I'm going to tell you about the giftsuncommon.com.actually somedays back I think to buy a print t shirt.the I found the gifts uncommon.com.firstly the website doesn't work properly.it take too much time to load.and the price that I see on websites of different t shirts is very high.there was not even a single to shirt below 500.then I didn't order any product from the website.As I already told you price was very high and the material used in the t shirt was not good.so I postponed my plan to buy the t shirt from the website.

So I will not say don't buy from the app but first carefully check the material used and compare the price on different other shopping sites.i found price high .you can check that by yourself.

Very bad website
Nov 03, 2017 05:54 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys, our college students is celebrating group Day, so we decided we buying same printed T-shirt for whole group. So I am searching in search engine so I Shaw Giftcommon.com.This website is very slowly working. I don't like this website.and we buying in 7 t shirt. Website is don't give me discount. And t shirt printing is not good and attractive.

Delivery timelines is very bad.

T shirt is not good but average. I don't like this t shirt and also my all friends don't like this.

Totally west of money.

I don't like this Giftuncommon.com

Customized Gifts
Jun 09, 2020 10:53 AM Read

This Website categorized their products according to occasions and also provides all the latest customized gifts on their website. This website can be a strong online store in the gift printing and customization field. This is the best online store for customized and personalized gifts.

Nice
Feb 09, 2018 01:55 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends recently I brought printed t shirt from Giftsuncommon .com.at bengining I had no confidence whether I will get good product or not but after I receiving my product iam happy its has no defect and quality is good besides of negative feedback to this site .i got positive response from giftsuncommon.com.Their customer service and delivery timings are good I received my order with in 6 days.The printed t shirt quality is good its reaches my satisfaction. In my aspect its worth and trustable.

Higher prices
Nov 13, 2017 03:59 AM Read (via Android App)

Giftsuncommon.com is a good website they prints anything according to your order on which you want to print like shirts tshirts cups etc.they print Fabulously but big issue of price happen their prices are very high on a little cup if you give a order to write name of 6-7 letters then the amount they want more then 500rs so this is clear that this is not for a common person only for those who are rich. This is my complaint to this shopping site that please be a common in price and if they reduce their prices then I am 100% sure that this shopping site will be on number 1. I am not satisfied with their prices thats it.

Giftsuncommon.com
Nov 02, 2017 09:55 AM Read (via Android App)

Giftsuncommon.com is a website for online logo printing and printing on t-shirt, printing on cup etc. I also want to print my name on a t-shirt ?? so I logged in to the website. They shows 20% discount for every order. Show I ordered one but they did not gave me any discounts so I contact to the customer service but they also not able to help me. There printing quality also not attractive. They do only simple design. Their delivery timeliness also not good for every location. Giftsuncommon.com website also very slow. The website can not respond many time also. Not a good website.

Recommended Top Articles