Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Giffiks.com Reviews

An honest review
Nov 20, 2017 12:17 AM Read (via Android App)

Giffik.com is an online shopping site.I had a very bitter experience with this site. I had ordered a mobile at http: // http://www.giffiks.com/ on 7th Oct, 2012.

After confirmation on call, they were supposed to deliver my product as they had received the payment. But, after 2 days, they cancel my order just because the company would bear loss if they send the product at the price which I bought.

They they asked me to pay the remaining difference price or take the paid amount back.

The product is still in stock and the price is now increased from the previous on which I had ordered.

This is absolutely no way to deal with customer and cancel the order just because they are now not earning a profit on it.

So I suggest not to buy anything from this site. It's a fake site. Please beware of this site.

Thank you.

DONT EVER BUY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IN RURAL
Nov 08, 2016 11:43 AM Read

The website is not working now. I don't know why they opened this. This is an online Purchasing Website where you can buy several stuff like clothes and all. I purchased jeans. Delivery was very late and the Description on website was very different from what I got. I decided that I will never ever purchase any thing. I just wanted my money back and They refused to do so. They don't receive calls.neither they respond to the mails you send .

The website is not even designed properly and is very laggy.

Giffiks.com :VERY POOR SERVICE
Nov 08, 2016 11:24 AM Read

Hi Friends, Giffiks.com: I ordered a canon camera in black instead they tried to sell the silver one with the same price exception of 800/-. Now they have arranged for a refund. I wanted to give as a gift to my sister and its late for me to order from other sites.Do not order from here. At least they kept updating me about the non availability of black camera. Still, they should not have compromised me to buy another camera model. We customers order what we want not what the sellers want to sell us.I suggest you to avoid this site.Thank you, have a nice day.

Giffiks.com
Not a good website .
Nov 08, 2016 11:19 AM Read

Hello friends,

Giffiks.com is online shopping website . so last month I am purchase two jeans in this website . so my total purchase cost is 6985/-so I am place this Oder so after 15 days I check my delivery states . so I am call customer care so customer care guise ask two days delivery please wait sir . so I am call after one week so customer care guise two days delivery so I am not happy . so after one week given my products . so I am check my products so my jeans are not good so quality are not good and not a branded . so I am call customer care and return my products . so I am many time call after one month credit my money . so I am loss time and money for this website .

Thank you all friends .

My first and last time on giffiks.com
Dec 19, 2015 05:27 PM Read (via Android App)

I donot heard much about Giffiks.com but when I looking for buying a head phone then I go for giffiks.com , I search for headphone and I choose one of them of sony they give it to me at a affordable rate of rs 1489/- only I got 43% off on this headphone I choose black color because I love black and I order them and I pay online through my card.

I got the product after 20 days in between these days I call 2 times to them to know about my product and they respond properly but when I open my product the color of headphones are white , I was shocked and call to them again and when I told them about my problem they asked me some time and after that told me that sorry black color is out of stock sorry we cannot help you sir but I say then why you allow me to order black headphone they say its some technical error , so I have to use the white open .so very bad service I will never try it again.

FIRST & LAST TIME GIFFIKS
Nov 27, 2014 06:25 PM Read

Ordered body composition machine, after  40 days I received product but without bill.

In those 40 days the responsible staff was inattentive, rude, ignorance of calls, no updation about the product.

Very bad experience with giffiks.

Worst store I have ever come cross. Please do not buy from this site. It's waste of time.

Never go for it!
Sep 18, 2013 06:36 PM Read

I ordered a canon camera in black instead they tried to sell the silver one with the same price exception of 750 INR. Now they have arranged for a refund. I wanted to give as a gift to my sister and its late for me to order from other sites.

Recommended Top Articles