Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Gemmaindia.com Reviews

Silver couple rings
9 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Order silver couple rings but received metal rings. It's fraud company. Don't trust this site. You have courier rings to company , there is no return policy, waste of money.

Fake website is still in operation.
Sep 08, 2020 10:53 AM Read (via Mobile)

I didn't read reviews before placing an order with Gemmaindia. The website looks so authentic. I was so engrossed with the designs and descriptions about the products and placed an order with then on 14, Aug 2020, which is my bad.I had mailed them couple of times and also tried to contact them on the fake numbers which they have mentioned in the website but the numbers dont exist.

How can such fake website be still in operation after so many bad reviews from people all around?

Hello

I am continuing again. After writing a negative review abt gemmaindia from nowhere I received the order today from gemma india. But I had placed the order of the ring rose gold polish n bla bla kindly look at the picture, size 12 but I received some crap of size 18 or something with no rose gold polish and it's not sterling silver bla bla bla as mentioned inthe website.

Please do not order anything from this website.

NO RESPONCE
Nov 13, 2019 03:16 PM Read

I ordered a ring. Paid the amount However I didn't see any update on email, and the customer care phone number does t work. So dropped an email, After the mail some one send courier details in mail without any proper tracking details!

So there is no option to reach them. It's a fake.

they are playing with emotions bloody fake peoples

It's a fake site.

Not so good
Oct 16, 2017 05:34 PM Read (via Android App)

I heard about this online jewellery selling website and thought of ordering jewellery for my maa. Its cost was 14999/-. I marked carefully that ornament and clicked a pic of it.

And the day it reached my address and went and checked the ornament it was n't that product . I complained about it but they didn't listean. So I was bound to return it. My heart was broken.

Very bad experience from Gemmaindia.com.

Thank you.

Gemmaindia.com
Oct 15, 2017 10:34 AM Read (via Android App)

I shared here my true experience with Gemmaindia.com. I want to gift a ring to my girlfriend on her birthday. My friend told me about gemmaindia.com so visited the website for shopping a gold ring. I have ordered a gold ring on 8999. My payment was successful and money also debited from my account but in the website payment is still pending. So I try to contact customer care. Two times they don't respond me and third timr they respond me that your payment is still pending. I have very dissapointed with customer service of this website. Product quality is excellent and price also genuine. They take 10 to 12 days for delivery, it is too late. Website is very slow loading and there are many advertise. Reliability of the website also not so good.

Gemmaindia.com
Oct 13, 2017 03:24 PM Read (via Android App)

Now I am going to share my experience with this website.

It is a website for jewellery. I have ordered a silver ring with product codeJW9901000. It reachef to me with in stipulated time. But when I opened I was disappointed. Quality is very poor and duplicate material. I have complained about this to their executive but they behave rudely and said to me that you are accepting our terms and conditions before buying this item. I have lost my money , ₹2650/-.

Website design also not good and take lot of time for loading. Website crashed regularly.

I suggest to all my friends not to buy anything from this fraud site.

Like anc comment on this review.

Gemmaindia.com
Sep 11, 2017 12:36 PM Read (via Android App)

Hii Friends today I share my bad experience with this website.l heared from my friends this website is good for women jewellery. So I ordered two rings for me and my sister in law for her marriage. But when I got delivered I was very disappoint . The quality of rings is too low. And this make my impression low. They offer me huge discount and guranty of purity but the product I revived is not pure. When I contact them to complain they say this no. Is not available. I was so sad. They only confused and cheated coustmer by show their discount. So I request all reader don't go their for discount and choice youself better quality.

Gemmaindia.com (Online shopping site)
Sep 01, 2017 10:45 PM Read

I buy a ring on this website gemmaindia.com for 8999 rupees of 4 gram Gold on the 25 July 2017.

I want ti tell about designing of the website is not attractive and creative.

It has too much big content(images) that the reason it takes too much time to load. If I have a internet plan of 4MBPS than also it takes 9-10 sec to load which too much.

The one more thing I want to tall you about the website they were not providing the original gold and they were charging price of the original gold then you make complain of it than they were sat that you accept the terms and condition before properly in that it is return that the gold is not original.

That is the reason not visit website at all.

A good site for women designs jewellery
Aug 15, 2017 10:45 AM Read (via Android App)

Friends gemmaindia is the site of jewellery and Al the types of jewellery are found her at regional price these site has million of product for designs expert and best site for the women who has crazy about the he can take the any type of design jewellery in site there are necklace of very good quality and designs I bot the bracelet for my mom and when these bracelet come on my home these is built full as it see on picture and we are thankful to gemmaindia. com these site has many product with 100% original product as you and we aspect so I will very impressed from site and the product are at resin able price and you all are trust on these site.

Product quality is very bad
Aug 14, 2017 05:30 PM Read (via Android App)

Today I am goining to share my personal exprience from the online jewellery website Gemmaindia.com.

I have orderd two rings from this website for my mother and sister. I have choosen this website because they are giving me huge discount and garienty of puriety. But I am very disapointed from this website because when I saw rings after delevery they are of very bad quality and worn out. I complaint about it to the cusyomer service but they did not respond to me. They are simply playing with the customer feelings. I suggest not ti buy anything from this website.

GEMMAININDIA.COM
Aug 11, 2017 03:23 PM Read

This is a fraud website and I have many Bad experience from this website.

The customer service is very Bad and I have faced many problems from that because of its poor response and Not response at proper time.I tried many times to return my mom's necklace because its defective but they does not response of my problem also they tell that it is not possible that a product is delivers defective.we waste our 12000 Rs with a disappointment.Never buy products on this site its after sales customer service is very Bad.

As I tell earlier I have an issue with my mom's necklace.I am not sure I have buy from this website only once.But in first time they cheated us and I have a defective product.So the trust is gone and I pretty sure that they provide this kind of quality products.The delivery time is good and in My postal area they delivers me at right time and I have no complain about this.Its Having a website which is very slow and its loading time almost 5 minutes in my Internet connection of 3MBPS.The page is filled with very Big size image and its irritating to load the page.Also many links like Necklace & pendant etc its ends with error when I click that.The overall reliability is very Bad and its Product and service wise its a Very Cheap online market which has nothing attractive and work properly.

Dont ever buy a product from this site you have been cheated from them.

Gemmaindia.com
Aug 10, 2017 09:26 PM Read (via Android App)

I buy a ring on this website Gemmaindia.com for 7999 rupees of 3 grams Gold on the 26 July 2017.

I want to tell about designing of the website is not attractive and creative.

It has too much big content( images) that the reason it takes too much time to load. If I have a internet plan of 4MBPS than also it takes 10 sec to load which too much.

The one more thing I want to tell you about the website is they were not providing the original gold and they were charging price of the orignal gold then you make complain of it than they were say that you accept the terms and condition before buying this product than you should read that properly in that it is return that the gold is not orginal.

That is the reason not visit website at all.

Rather than you should buy it from the paytm.com

Nice Necklace
Oct 19, 2020 03:24 PM Read

Ordered customized necklace to this company and they made it same as picture I wanted for my wife choice.

She loved it and recommended .

Thanks

Gemma
Oct 11, 2020 10:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

Nice product with genuine qwality. The designs are unique and beautiful. They take time to delivered the product bt once u received the product u forget all that things bcz when u see the product its amazing i ordered two rings and both are nice nd good in qwality

Thanks Gemma
Oct 07, 2020 09:01 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have received my order and it’s so beautiful.

Quality and packaging is absolutely fine.

Awesome experience.

Coordination with Gemma throughout my order is so great.

Thanks again

Perfect Fit Rings I bought online from Gemma
Oct 03, 2020 07:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very nice, the product I received is out of this world and packaging is liveable for gifting .. thanks gemmaindia.com

Good service by Gemma India
Oct 03, 2020 07:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

Their jewellery is best in the market and product quality is very ?? nice. Gifted to my wife, the necklace is best in quality and pricing. Love you all Gemma Team

Best Quality as promised by Gemma
Oct 03, 2020 05:46 PM Read

I received my mangalsutra today and it is same as shown in picture at http://www.gemmaindia.com website . Before I was little worried about delivery and product product quality because of new website. But they win my faith provide me the product as in image on website

Thanks GemmaIndia.com

Best
Sep 30, 2020 05:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

Nice rings, I received from Gemma , my partner is much happy to see the rings and we buy more from this site ...

Ring
Aug 01, 2020 05:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

The ring is absolutely stunning made with finesse. A pure delight to wear on the finger. The stones are also of extremely good quality. Absolutely in love with it! Thank you sooo much for such a steal deal

Recommended Top Articles