Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

614-744-3907, 800-427-7895

Gap.com Reviews

GAP t shirt - very bad qty
May 15, 2018 04:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

Bought this t shirt just few week back(24-4-18, bill attached). After 4th wash it looks like it's years old. M really surprised to see qty of fabric. Never expected from the brand like GAP.

Will Never ever repeat this mistake ever. And advising other not to waste money.

I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH THE CLOTHES
Nov 16, 2017 02:05 PM Read (via Android App)

I bought a pair of party wear from GAP store from Phoenix Mall Pune. Worth 11000 INR  It was newly opened GAP store that time, its already a year I guess.

Clothes material seems very good at that time when I purchased.

I wore only 3 or 4 times and I washed it very gently. But after the 3rd wash, I don't know what happened to my pant cloth it or damaged from the back side.

GAP STORE clothes are very expensive.

The only single shirt was for 5000 there.

Now I didn't use this pant more than 3 or 4 times and it's gone.

In a single month, its damaged. If I do mistake than I can understand but I wash with gentle and care.

• HERE IS THE REVIEW

• Customer service is nothing, if something happens to our clothes after reaching home then nobody will help.

• Product quality- I used GAP product only once and my experience was bad.so I didn't try it again. So as per my experience, my product quality is not good.

• Reliability- as per my experience it's not reliable and it is very expensive. Normal people can't afford it.and who wants to show off they buy a lot and throw after using once.

• Price- very expensive.

for a long time, I just kept this inside my suitcase. can't use also. I was very sad when it gets spoiled in a month.

I suggest to the company if you are asking too much money for the product that improves the quality of your clothes.

Stylish all products / under budget.
Feb 15, 2017 08:28 PM Read (via Android App)

Gap.com online store , friends this website is amazing for purchasing there was available many products for buying.

this website all products stylish and all products prise is under your budget, there was shopping very easy.

I am regular member of this website, my package always deliverd under the 3 days.its useful online store for purchasing anything.

this website product quality is too good , sports products is stylish and useful, every pproduct prise is under your budget.

Gap.com
How I found it
Jan 09, 2011 03:18 AM Read

I really like the store and the customer service was really good.  I liked the layout of the website.

But what I really wanted to make a comment about was HOW I found the location I was searching for a good website mall and I came across ”THE 1 MALL.com” and I fell in love with the layout.

It was the first mall type web site that really did have that mall feel.  It had the banners and easy search that helped my find this wonderful web site. Please check it out.

Www.babygap.com
Dec 27, 2002 03:57 PM Read

One of the greatest pleasures in life is being a grandparent, after being a parent of course! And one of the other great pleasures in life in buying stuff for that grandchild! I love buying little Alex toys and clothes. One of the places that I have found to be really handy for me to buy cloths is http://www.babygap.com. This place is nice! And I can have everything sent to Alex with no problems.

After you have typed in the above web address and hit go, you come to a page that will have 2 babies on it. Over on the right hand side you will have options to go to “Baby Boy” “Baby Girl” “Gap” “Gap Maternity” “Gap Body” and “ Gap Kids”. Those 2 pictures will take you to either “Baby Boy Sale” or “Baby Girl Sale”. We’re going to the “Baby Boy Sale” But before we go, I need to tell you that you can get free s/h with an order of over $100.00.

Okay on with the shopping experience. They are currently having their last sale of the summer, which means I got a lot of stuff, mostly for next summer, but I got a few things for the rest of this summer.

After clicking on the picture of the little boy I was taken to a page that first came up with pants. There were about 9 pages total and I had the option to “view all” so I clicked that and then everything on sale was right there for me to look at! I liked this feature a lot!

There are the pants, but also, shirts, overalls, sweaters, shorts, sleepwear, accessories, essentials and more! You can click each picture and get a closer view. You can also see the sale prices just below the picture. You will also find regulary priced items under the baby boy link at the top of the page. I got Alex various pants that he will be able to wear in the Fall or Winter this year. I was able to find shirts that matched with no problems at all! And living over there in that Lone Star State now, he will need them!

You can see what is in your shopping bag at anytime. You can also click some of the other links at the top of the page and you will be taken to other areas of the http://www.babygap.com store. Each page loads quickly and most of the time you see the current sale items.

And of course http://www.babygap.com is associated with http://www.gap.com, so that means you can shop both places and be billed just once. I ordered my daughter some maternity tops while I was there as well. You can go to the Men’s, Women’s, Maternity, Boy’s, Girls, or the other Gap options from any page just by clicking the link!

Company Info

You can call at:

1-800-GAP-STYLE

TDD at 1-888-906-1104

Their Brands:

For specific brand information, inquiries or to shop online, visit:

gap.com

gapbody.com

gapkids.com

babygap.com

BananaRepublic.com

oldnavy.com

Shipping and Handling

Remember when I said you can buy from all the stores and have just one bill? Well shipping and handling does come with a price. Particularly if you send one order to 3 different places. For example if you had a 125.00 order you would have the standard s/h charge of 12.95. Then you would have an additional 3.00 for the 2nd address and another 3.00 for the 3rd address. Total would be 18.95 for shipping and handling. So you have to consider this when buying.

However in my case my order was smaller and went to the same address. The standard s/h is UPS ground 7 to 10 days. And you can select to send Express s/h for 9.00 more.

If you go to the Customer Service link you will find an entire section on s/h. I spent 50.00, the s/h was 6.95. That was not bad at all. I think though if I were going to ship to several addresses I would order individually.

The Customer Service link also has more information about the company, policies, privacy, wish list, gift certificates and much more. So be sure that you go there and read before you buy.

You can locate a store near you with the Store Locator link or if you are going to be traveling, use this feature to include Baby Gap in your plans. You can find that link at the bottom of any page.

How I Feel

My experience at http://www.babygap.com was really nice. The pages loaded quickly and I was able to find all I was looking for. I like being able to track my order at anytime and I like being able to send directly to Little Alex.

The selections were very good and I really had more of a problem deciding what I wanted to get, the colors, the styles, etc., than anything else. My daughter can return any item for and exchange at her local Baby Gap store anytime. However they have to be unwashed, unworn or defective. For any other reason she has 14 days for returning.

I also can purchase gift certificates online, which I did also for a friend. That way she can go and pick out what she wants.

I like being able to shop in the privacy of my own home. My credit card information is safe and there are no big gimmicks, just straight, honest shopping. I have a wish list started for myself even!!!

My order got to my grandson with no problems and it arrived on time! He was happy, his mother was happy, thus for I was happy. While I was shopping for him I had the online store brought up in two different browsers. That way I was able to look at the colors of shirts and switch over to the pants, in order to make my decision. Actually I do this with most online stores. Makes more since to me to do so. Getting a mental picture of what the entire outfit will look like gives me peace of mind!

http://www.babygap.com is really a great online store. I also like being able to go the Gap Online store and I found something for everyone in the family with such ease. The selections were just great! And the cost wasn’t bad either and hubby will be happy with what he saved!

I hope that this has helped in some kind of way.

God Bless!