Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

N-86, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001, DL

+91-11-23313210, +91-11-23317676

G.D. Goenka Tourism Corporation, New Delhi Reviews

The tour operators were not that good.
Nov 28, 2019 05:00 PMRead
These tour operators were the worst. They did not give us any variety in the tour that we took. We were taken to the same place to eat almost everyday.

No water
Nov 18, 2019 05:48 AMRead
These tour operator promised that we will have a great experience with the water rides but instead we were disappointed since there was no water in those rides.

They took a lot of money from us.
Nov 17, 2019 05:55 PMRead
These tour operators are very lousy and lazy and they are very reculent to compensate for their mistake and took a lot of money from us.

G.D. Goenka Tourism Corporation - New Delhi
We had a great time.
Dec 02, 2019 07:06 PMRead
We had a great time at this place because the guide organized so many different fun activities for us that lead to us having a memorable trip.

Great assurance
Nov 25, 2019 01:38 PMRead
These tour operator gave our family a very satisfied experience on the whole and their references for the local tour sessions were also amazing.

Adjustable as per needs
Nov 23, 2019 04:49 PMRead
G.D. Goenka Tourism Corporation, New Delhi offer nice experience. They have budget-friendly packages and are very flexible as per client needs.

Wonderful communication
Nov 19, 2019 05:13 AMRead
G.D. Goenka Tourism Corporation, New Delhi helped us in choosing some of the best hotels in the locality such that their front desk staff who had wonderful English speaking who even found a camera charger with outlet adapter left behind.

The driver refused to make changes.
Nov 16, 2019 08:59 AMRead
G.D. Goenka Tourism Corporation, New Delhi refused to make minor changes for the betterment of our trip and this lead to a lot of wastage of our money, time and also energy.

Guides were not enthusiastic.
Nov 09, 2019 01:09 AMRead
G.D. Goenka Tourism Corporation, New Delhi had guides that were not enthusiastic to show us the place at all. They just kept missing a lot of places and we were too annoyed with them.

They did a fantastic job.
Nov 08, 2019 06:01 PMRead
The agent from this tour operators company did a fantastic job. Our drivers were amazing, guides were professional and always on time and our rooms beautiful and clean.

Not patient.
Nov 07, 2019 02:32 PMRead
These tour operators were not at all patient with dealing with all the changes that we requested them to make. We were not happy with them at all.

Had difficulties organizing my trip.
Nov 04, 2019 06:18 PMRead
I had difficulties organizing my trip to this place and then I decided to contact these tour operators and they did an amazing job.

Did not get any refund.
Nov 04, 2019 06:24 AMRead
G.D. Goenka Tourism Corporation, New Delhi said that you get 10% cashback, after your trip is complete if you pay through a certain banks credit card, so I did that but I did not get my refund and they denied making any such claim.

G.D. Goenka Tourism Corporation - New Delhi