Product Quality:

App & Websites:

+91-9930069346

Furnituremartindia.com Reviews

Dining table
Jul 13, 2018 04:27 PM Read (via Android App)

I bought this dining table 2 years ago and I must say its style cant be matched by any other table in my locality.

Talking about service : It git delivered and intalled for free no extra charges were taken

Quality of product is also very awsm the paint is still in place and its scatchproof and so as the glass of dining table.

I was very scared that sometimes they show someother product on website and deliver something else. But it is exactly same product.

When I ordered it , it just took 4 days to deliver to my house fully covered n Wrapped.

I am truely a satisfied customer of furnituremart.

Poor quality furniture
Aug 29, 2017 08:48 AM Read (via Android App)

Hi, I want to share my experience of buying furniture via online without verifying. I had ordered a real sofa which is 2+ 1+ 1 seater sofa and made up of teak wood. but the wood was really of a bad quality. when my 5year old daughter sat on the arm rest of the sofa, it broke into pieces. Now the dealer is not ready to accept it back and says it's a physical damage done by me. This totally unacceptable and I have decided not to purchase any wooden furnitures from them in future when the return policy is not clear. Pls be aware of products buying through online.

I like best furniture.
Dec 16, 2016 11:13 PM Read (via Android App)

Most of the people use to buy furniture come to furniture martindia. Com this is a very reasonable, easy & fast online good service in every city in world. They provide very good quality furniture as well as other home appliances. So it is a place or hub of multiple goods under one roof in low price, high quality

Furnituremartindia.com
Best shopping store
Dec 12, 2016 02:43 PM Read (via Android App)

FurnituremartIndia.com is one of the best online shopping place were we can get our best needed & quality furniture., I tried this app., & Got good results.U can also have a choices for the products in which & wat quality u want with best prices too., If u need Furniture just try it & share ur experience with others.,

Perfect site
Sep 22, 2016 08:51 AM Read (via iOS App)

Furnituremartindia.com is perfect website to shop any buy and kind of furniture . I use this website 3 times to buy furniture and the deal is very good , the quality of furniture is aslo very good and in any defect in furniture they are simply replace the furniture. so, I recommended to all people that use this website if u plan to buy any furniture . this website is really very good

See in different deliver different
Feb 09, 2016 08:24 PM Read (via Android App)

Furniture mart India product quality is not good they show different product in the website and images and send different product at the time of delivery and takes so many long time.

My  friend ordered sofa set from the furniture mart India and furniture mart India did not send a sofa set in  more than 20 days also. After that they sent it but the quality was not good. The picture of the product and the product that was sent was not the same.

Thanks and Regards

Manoj Kumar Soni

Terrible service from furnituremartindia
Aug 14, 2015 02:43 PM Read

Ordered a sofa-cum-bed. Once the payment is done, they don't respond to emails nor phone calls. I spent lot of money on std calls to the only number they have with terrible response from them.

The assembly was a nightmare with none of the parts fitting correctly - rods longer than the sofa, holes not aligned! Each of these issues needed a lot of followup to get a replacement.

The final product on assembly looks disproportionate and very uncomfortable to use.  It looks huge and bulky and now I am trying to see if I can get a replacement! Is there an option to give a -ve rating.that is what I would like to give them.

FRADULENT TIME COMMITMENT at http://www.aakarinter
Oct 21, 2014 08:57 PM Read

USELESS SHOP to buy furniture from. There is NO TIME COMMITMENT . this shop has spoilt our diwali by not delivering the furniture on time and not giving the furniture in the right condition. when we bought the sofa, one of the legs of sofa was thicker than the other.

When they took the almirah measurement, the almirah even could not enter the rooms. they actually cut the almirah into 2 parts and then fixed the same  into our room . we had to actually accept cut furniture when we had payed them the full amount

The product is good and their service is okay.
Oct 17, 2014 01:23 PM Read

Certainly not a fraud company for sure. I was following mouthshut for over two weeks since I placed an order. I was determined to write a review no matter what, because I got worried by the sudden negative reviews of the company that were put up on Mouthshut.

I couldnt even cancel the order since the order was shipped. Finally, I received the product today, and I took a sigh of relief that all got well. To sum up, We ordered a Edo sofabed with ottoman and is certainly a very good product. Their services are intermittent and not a match for the bigwigs out there. but they did okay in delivering our product on time I sent a thank you note to them as well. Who knows, I might need their services in the near future if anything goes wrong. keeping my fingers crossed

Rashi Singh

Bad Product Quality and hopeless service
Oct 13, 2014 01:40 PM Read

My biggest mistake even after reading consumer complaints on various web sites about them I trusted this website because I liked the concept of this particular sofa cum bed and din't want to go through the trouble of making furniture at home.

We were shocked after we got the delivery as there were major defects in the product, ranging from major to minor . torn fabric, mismatch in the height of sofas, incorrect legs etc. Rs 25 K all down the drain. After pursuing the matter or email and phone for 2 months, they now say that these defects are because of the 5/6 sizing and nothing can be done.

So guys please do not waste your time with these cheaters. I will not leave them but I wanted to share this so that rest can learn from my mistake.

Fraudulent shopping site
Oct 08, 2014 11:33 PM Read

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a sofa cum bed from Furnituremartindia.com by paying the entire amount in advance as we were expecting guests and in a hurry.

We received the piece few days ago and to our horror, it was entirely different from what was displayed on the website.Besides looking like a piece of junk,  it is incomplete and  has no mechanism for conversion into a sofa bed. So all we have now is an incomplete sofa which cannot be converted into a sofa bed.  Some part/parts seem to be missing.They fool customers by putting nice pictures on their website and send something entirely different.

There is no responsible person to answer the calls and I have not received any revert to my emails .   The person who answers the phone is absolutely brazen and the attitude is callous.   When I mention that we would be filing a legal / criminal complaint, they are not bothered and say "go ahead and do it".  They refuse to take any corrective action. The manager refuses to come on the line.

All they have is a nice looking website and nothing else.   This is the worst experience I have had from any company.

This is warning to future customers not to buy anything from furnituremartindia.com.

Stay away from Furnituremartindia
Aug 28, 2014 01:11 AM Read

Here is my story: I ordered a sofa cum bed online with full payment in advance. After number of follow ups when I did not receive the delivery, I threatened them that I was going to lodge a police complaint. Finally they delivered the product but completely damaged. The product was not even complete. The entire base was missing. The material was torn from number of places. Check out the photos.

I immediately sent them photographs of the product but received no response. They dont respond to emails/dont pick up phone calls. For me it is a complete waste of INR 20k. So please take my advice and DO NOT BUY anything from Furnituremartindia.

Classic folding supersoft edo sofa set.
Aug 08, 2014 02:43 PM Read

The delivery of Edo sofa set was good. I like the product. They delivered it in good condition. Overall ease of shopping good quality furniture and having it delivered at doorstep is the best part. Love the product.!

assembling of sofa was also done in less than 15-20 mins.

The customer service was good and as always helped me get the product on time without any hassles. I would recommend the product to my friends and relatives and I also rcvd 3 pillows and cushions free of cost.

Favorite supersoft sofa bed from furniture mart
Jul 23, 2014 09:59 AM Read

I have had a fast delivery and wonderful product buying experience from furniture mart India through Order no 201407883/MUM, and you can see from the product image the upholstery is done well and product is decent.

I had to pay extra 1000/- for two days delivery, so cant comment on their lousy delivery times. Overall, I did not face an issue with them

Order id: 201407883/Mum

Product: customized supersoft sofa bed for delivery in Lonavla

Shoddy service, fictional feedback.. stay away!
Jul 22, 2014 08:52 PM Read

This was my worst-ever online shopping experience. Do not buy products from their website. To everyone tempted by their cheap prices:

1. Don't be tempted by price or fooled by the feedback. Their delivery systems are shoddy, unprofessional and they never post negative feedback on their website, I have tried and not been successful.

2. You can check out their products(the range is good) but go looking for the product on other websites(I have shopped with pepperfry and urban ladder and they are excellent)

3. If you still are tempted, do keep a spanner on hand and be prepared ready to assemble the product yourself.  They are supposed to send spanners with their assembly nuts and bolts but there was none in the packet I received. Nor were they instructions. My father, aged 78, who knows all kinds of DIY work, was able to solve the puzzle and instruct me as to how to assemble the sofa. If you don’t have anyone like that at hand, be ready to be frustrated.

Now the rest of the story:

I received the product one month after the money was debited from my account.  But I had asked for a GREY sofa http://www.furnituremartindia.com/sofa-cum-beds-india/european-sofa-bed-xxl-5-feet-x-6-feet.html and they delivered a BLACK sofa. The invoice and the packaging BOTH said GREY

Then, when I asked for a replacement, and they said it would send me a replacement cover - and that has taken them ONE MONTH MORE to deliver.

The cover that arrived does not fit over the sofa and it is made of cheaper material than is there on the sofa. The size of the replacement cover should be 5ft x6ft but it is 4 1/2 feet X 6 1/2 feet. Once you pay furnituremartIndia your money, they dont care about delivery times and they dont care about the details in case of any objection from any customer. The replacement cover was sent from Mumbai to Bangalore via Poonam Courier on July 11th according to the receipt on the envelope - and I have received it after ten days, on July 22nd.

All of this after I had kept following up with emails/ phone calls and asking for a delivery date. No one gets to speak a guy called Rohan, who is the main owners(staff told me he is into real estaste and lives mostly in Australia). I spoke very often to Rahul, another "owner" and while the staff was polite but they obviously are very used to handing out a set of excuses. And regularly produced a set of false claims and delivery promises which took two months to sort out.

We can get a clue of their their approach to customers from their website itself: This is what it contains:

“While we are certainly no Flipkart in the online home decor space, we have easy and accomodative policies im place for our patrons. Unlile other well funded companies, our Call Centre does NOT have 24 X 7 operations, and you may find delays in communication or getting through to us during certain times of the day. But what we are best at, is selecting and shipping exclusive products with complete transparency and competitive prices to customers across India.”

This is a sales pitch, but look at what they say to their customers

“Please keep the packing material intact as you have to take care for the repacking of goods in case of replacement or refund. If the buyer do not agree with our suggestions and do not wish to rectify the product locally than it would be buyers responsibility of repacking and safe return of the furniture back to us on his own expense through the same cargo or through their own channel. Upon receipt of returned furniture we shall make the refund of the original shipping cost.

Please do not provide unnecessary neutral/negative feedbacks in such situations when we are working in line with our Pre declared terms and trying to solve the issue best in your favour . Delivery is made by third party transport companies and it is beyond our direct control. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM US IF OUR POLICIES DOES NOT SUIT YOU.”

This tone to customer service should be a warning to us all. Their operational policies do not suit ANY customer who respects the money s/he has spent.

Their choice of transport companies is not just third-party, but also third-class. Poonam Courier delivered a sofa cover(which does not fit) ten days after it was sent from Mumbai to Bangalore.

If you go through all the reviews of the product you can see a pattern of operational behaviour - there are more bad reviews about their delivery cycles than good ones.

So please be warned.

You're better off burning your money
Jul 22, 2014 01:07 PM Read

I purchased two products online from Furniture Mart, a sofa bed and a two seater. I should have realized how easy it is to dupe consumers with fake pictures on the internet. Alas, I was fooled into ordering not one, but TWO useless pieces of garbage from  these cheats.

And really, I'm not kidding when I say that the furniture, when  it arrived really looked like it was scavenged from a dumpster- dented, chipped, torn with screws jutting out here and there. I have purchased( and had made) many pieces of furniture over the years, but this is truly the WORST workmanship and quality I have ever seen.

Needless to say, the folks at Furniture Mart refused to refund my money. I initiated consumer court proceedings against them, but slippery crooks that they are, there is no address that can be fixed on them. Therefore, after sending summons to various addresses, all fake, I had to give up.

I really hope no more people get cheated into buying from these thugs. Please stay away from them; you will regret any purchases you might have made.

Lousy at delivery deadlines. But decent product
Jul 14, 2014 04:01 PM Read

My heart sank when I read the above reviews for furnituremart because I had already placed an order with them for an edo 3 seater sofa bed. But I can now assure you that the product turned out to be just what I was expecting.

I don't know what wood they have used because I can't see it. So no comments. the upholstery fabric is something between faux suede and jute cellulose fabric. I ordered beige. Very nice to look at. Finish of the overall product is pretty good. I can't comment on durability but will come back after ne year and tell you.!

Now Delivery date. They can cause a lot anxiety in this matter. I placed the order on the 20th of June. And I received it today! 14 July! What was promised? 15 days max!

Chandani khanna and Amit are frauds
Jul 08, 2014 04:44 PM Read (via Android App)

I had ordered Edo sofa worth RS.18500 on 3rd Jun to be delivered by 9th jun.firstly, I received sofa on 28th June and that too defected and old piece. When we tried to reach Chandani and Amit, none of them bothered to attend our call and have blocked our phone nos. Chandani responded to one of our email saying that the product is as per the specification and she doesn't know what is our  standard of good quality.

We have send her pictures of broken sofa, poor quality wood which is not able to hold the sofa legs, the product has been self installed without any Manual or provision to install.Request all not to get carried away with their flashy website. In the end you will only receive scrap and no customer service. Most pathetic experience of buying something online.

Unprofessional and Cheats
Jun 28, 2014 01:46 PM Read

In summary, this has been the worst purchase decision of my life. I am a regular and extremely happy online shopper till I came to furnituremart.I ordered a teak wood sofa in Feb 2014 which was delivered to me in March.

The Sofa design is very different from what I saw on the website . The built quality is poor. the upholstery supplied was also not upto the mark.When I contacted them, they refused to accept the mistake and no one even came to my house to attend the problem .

Now just after 3 months of use THE SOFA IS BROKEN, confirming that it was not made of good quality teak wood. Even now when I called their office, there is no empathy and no response.I am left with the only option to move to consumer court now.

My recommendation: NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM FURNITUREMART .

reference: furnituremart invoice no; 20140223-MUM-FRN-PO-OD-13-14-00017186

Furnituremartindia.com are thieves..beware people!
Jun 19, 2014 12:01 AM Read

Dear all,

I have been royally cheated by furnituremartindia.com. Name of owner is Rohan and his mobile no. Is 9930069346. I ordered a teak sofa from his website and when the sofa arrived, it was not even a mango wood sofa. The wood used was very poor quality, the sofa did not match the picture shown on website and above all, it was second hand!

Luckily, I was able to locate the seller because the sofa was sold on olx.com, what furnituremartindia does is buy second hand furniture from people and sell it to buyers at almost 8 times the price. These guys are just fraud. I have registered a case in consumer court against this guy, but as you know, Indian legal process takes time.

I would request anyone and everyone remotely thinking of buying any furniture from this fraud website, please beware, they are simply crooks/ frauds/ thieves., better to flush down money down the drain.the sofa which they sold me for 32 k was bought for 4300 Rs. On olx.com.

Beware guys, please spread this message as much as you can, to save people .

Furnituremartindia.com