Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Freshtohome.com Reviews

Meat was of worst quality
3 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Fresh to home is new app and is supposed to serve fresh meat , sea foods and vegetables . We had given 3 orders first two orders were good the third order was for shanks of goat meat . The meat was cooked in pressure cooker for 16 whistles even then meat wasn’t cooked. Samples are still with me. I have decided not to order from this company ever. I am making all my Mumbaikars aware about it.

By SUBHASH MOLWANE

Mutton
7 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Few days back I ordered combo pack mutton, chicken, prawns very sad to discover mutton meat stale and smelling. Throwed away the entire mutton meat. Money waste now getting fear to order

Do not buy !!!!
18 days ago Read

My second bad experience with Fresh to home. First one was regarding quality. This is the second one. I've ordered fish from Freshtohome for my New year party. Supposed to be delivered between 3-6pm on 31 Dec. No calls, no messages from them. After 6 when I checked the app, it was showing as processing(pic 1). Next surprising thing was there was no customer support available through the app unless order is delivered. Searched google & got Toll free number - Absolutely no response. Around 10 pm, I got a msg saying my order is shipped(pic2)- again, no mails, no msg, no calls & no product delivery. Next day(Jan 1) morning 9:44, the app was showing the order was delivered - but it was not(pic 3). At this moment, there is an option to connect customer support & they said order was shipped on time & delivery guy called, I did'nt take call - Next big lie as till late night at 10 pm, app was showing as order processing & shipped message was received at 10:13 pm.

Freshtohome.com
Honest Review: FreshToHome.com
May 16, 2020 05:31 PM Read

We are all at home, trying not to panic and trying our hands at cooking from traditional to international. I come from a Bengali household - meaning - our meals are incomplete without Fish, Meat and Chicken.

When the phase 1 of lockdown started, our major concern was, "Will the fish market be closed too?" Believe me it was a tensed moment. That day, I was on my phone researching and finding out all the online stores that deliver non-veg to my pin code.

I stumbled upon FreshToHome.com. My happiness had no limit that day.

Since then, I have been ordering non-veg from them every alternate day.

Product Quality - I have been lucky to actually have found really great products. As said earlier, I am from a Bengali household, so I know my fish very well. I usually order Rohu Fish, Catla Fish, Chicken, Mutton and some vegetables(pre-cut).

The fish is very fresh. The fresh smell of a fish while making a fish fry makes all the difference.

They have a good range of variety on their app.

Delivery Timeliness - They usually deliver by 11 AM, which is perfect given the whole lockdown situation. The packaging is pretty impressive though. The delivery valet wears a mask and has the products in a freezer bag sort of thing and he removes it right after we are down to pick up the product.

Reliability - Trusting someone with non-veg is a great deal. FOr me, so far the experience with them was perfect. Even after the lockdown, I will make my purchases from them.

App & Website - I use the app and it is quite user friendly.

Pro Tip - Their stock is over by the middle of the day. If you really want to go for a shopping spree, morning 8 to 11 is your time.

Huge Diveation in chicken quality- Poor customer c
Nov 23, 2020 10:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

Huge diveation in chicken quality, one pack seems fresh and other 2 packets was yellowish in colour..still I have marinated it and cooked it but the taste was too wierd, it was shame for me bcoz guest were invited at my home..not expected..please do the needful.i paid too much for this because I will get tender meat and my lunch was spoiled because of this.

Fresh to home idly dosa batter.
Nov 12, 2020 11:42 AM Read (via Mobile)

Quality no at par with other other brands. Simply waste of money. They have not specified the ingredients correctly.

They used black gram ( dal) minimum quantity, just for name sake.

Horrible !!! Horrible !!!
Nov 11, 2020 04:53 PM Read

Their fish is of very bad quality and old stock . Never buy seafood from fresh to home . Customer service will call for name sake and wont respond

WORST MEAT AND FISH ONLINE ORDERING
Sep 01, 2020 11:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

Even in Bangalore and Kerala and also while in was in Mumbai absolutely cheating the CUSTOMERS with MISSING ITEMS and LOW quality leaking and badly packaged meat. Dirty open meat packed with BARE HANDS and NO COVID PRECAUTIONS.. even their FACTORY WAS SEALED IN MANY PLACES BY THE AUTHORITIES DURING COVID because they had the spread of diseases inside .. ALWAYS MISSING ITEMS IN DELIVERY AND LEAKING PACKETS NOT EVEN SEALED PROPERLY .. CHEAPER A BIT THAN OTHER ONLINE DELIVERY BUT THE WORST QUALITY AND QUANTITY .. Not going to Order again after using FRESH TO HOME FOR 1 YEAR AND BEING FED UP GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO IMPROVE. worst customer care ever pathetic service and no resolutions .. LICIOUS ISNT BETTER EITHER .. BEST IS BUY FROM N

STALE TO HOME...that should be the name
Jul 09, 2020 10:24 AM Read (via Mobile)

Nothing more to write...all in the headline...I bought fish and chicken...very very disappointed....fish is stale....Company doesnt have the guts to have a customer review option on their website or app. That itself shows their confidence on the product quality.

Mutton Boneless Supply
Feb 13, 2020 09:09 AM Read (via Mobile)

The meat supplied by them is suspect. We are regular consumers of Mutton ( Goat Meat ). However the meat supplied by them in texture and taste, did not taste like goat meat. We suspect it to be tender Beef. Highly disappointed.

Stale Frozen Hilsa sold as FRESH- Insensitive SCAM
Dec 12, 2019 02:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

About a week ago I preferred Hilsa from this fraud site. The first thing they asked me when I complained is " do you have a photograph of the stale fish" !!!! To which I asked " Do you have a refund policy." does it say that refund will be given if photo is provided" NO THEY DONT have any refund policy.

This company is a scam because they are just a SUPPLY CHAIN company dumping tons of stale meat and fish under the misguiding but catchy " fresh to home" name. The gullible believe it.

Is there a word about quality and quality checks on their website? Nothing ! Does their food packet come with a quality certificate. NO.

So guys beware and be aware. All this claim about hormone free chicken and fresh fish is total bunkum.

They have zero quality control. Just buying from one and selling to another.

And owning up to customer feedback. Zilch.

So forget about refunds you will never get any.

The companies real name should be STALETOHOME !!!!

Do not order not accurate weight delivered
Oct 07, 2019 08:06 PM Read

Ordered some fish and seafood a week back, sorry to say that the weight I had ordered was not what I got, on every order there was 150 gms less, is this the way you cheat your customers? very disgusting and annoying, will never order from this place. be accurate in your weights and measures or shut down. This was ordered from sharjah

Fraud company
Sep 12, 2019 05:58 PM Read (via Mobile)

Fraud company I worked as a field executive in this company they are not giving my salary from last two nd a half month.Chor hai company.

Fraud.
May 17, 2019 08:49 AM Read (via Mobile)

Ordered items for RS.1060 via online payment. Next day delivery boy land up saying it's COD. I tried showing him received mail but he was helpless because the lady customer care wasn't ready to accept it. I said I can immediately forward u the receipt but she was too rude and wasn't ready to listen. I wonder if I would be getting my refund. Worst experience. Will never ever order from them.

DELIVER OLD CHICKEN
Apr 06, 2019 11:12 PM Read

Freshtohome.com is an online website that delivers fresh chicken at your doorstep. I also ordered 1kg chicken breast from them, I received my delivery in just 6 hours which was really quick.

But when I received my chicken it was frozen and that was a real hint that the chicken is old and not fresh.

I then marinated it and cooked as I am usually doing for 2 years and . after the chicken got cooked and I broke apart a peice it was dull in colour, I usually purchase chicken from my nearby shop who give me freshly cut chicken and that is why I could tell the difference. The chicken I usually buy is crystal white from inside and this one was quite dull.

The taste was also really bad and the chicken had some blood stains also on it? How can you expect chicken breast to have blood stains on it.

I called up the respected person and told him about the incident and he apologized the chicken could not be returned as I had used it.

But honestly I do not feel like ordering from then again.

Very poor delivery service in Chennai
Mar 17, 2019 12:41 PM Read

I have been a regular customer to FTH since 2 years in Chennai. The delivery service is very very worst in Chennai and I always receives my order after 12:30 PM only even though the slot is mentioned as 8 to 12:30 PM. I receives my order after my lunch time only. Even today(Sunday) also still I have been waiting for my order to receive. Even Customer care is also very poor in this regard. I wanted to escalate this issue to higher authorities and take action on the delivery partners.

Fraud cheaters threft my hard money
Nov 08, 2018 11:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

That call center ladiez are also big fraud. Just to loot money . No product deliver but money they will just take it.

Very much of lier and nonsense people are working others hard Money they will take like thief.

Dont order any one they will be honest 1or 2time after that you people will see the threft activities

Cancel order very bad service
Oct 07, 2018 02:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is a non-returning customer mailing you regarding the irresponsible delay of the order. I have ordered 1 kg fish in your shop online on slot 8.30 am to 12.30 pm on 7-10-18 from Chennai Order no.

STHC60313

Now the time is 2.10pm. Till now I have not received the order. So cancel my order. Hereafter I won't use your website for ordering. Thank you for your frustating services not even able to pick up the customer care phone

Your's non-returning customer

Anandan

Bye once for all

Late delivery.
Aug 26, 2018 12:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

Bad very bad services from freshtohome, no prompt delivey, dont make paymet before delivery bcz they r such type of cheaters, very bad service, so many times I hv called the customer services irresponsible personal r there, u cant be trusted frestohome, if need proper supply pls avoid freshtohome

"UN-Freshtohome.com"
Feb 12, 2018 09:12 AM Read

INTERESTING UPDATE:

Post my repeated efforts to reach out to CC at Freshtohome, I got a call from FTH saying that they regret my experience and "SINCE I DID NOT POST ANY PICTURES OF THE PRODUCT, THEY CAN ONLY GIVE ME 50% REFUND!"

Wow - thank you, I said. I asked the CC person, as to where does it say that I need to upload a picture to claim refund. I mentioned that I would have gladly done that and may even do it, if they can show me where does it say that I need to upload the picture or even if someone had called me the day I raised a complaint.

The CC person was also obnoxious who desperately needs training in how to listen, how to let a customer speak and not interrupt and repeat like a parrot.

Well I have to wait and see if I get any refund at all. Being a Mumbaikar, we love fish and ordered for large pomfret, bombil and prawns.

Pomfret was anything BUT LARGE. The fish was completely stale and was rubbery when we cooked.

The prawns was equally bad and had a slimy feel even after cooking.

Got in touch with Freshtohome via mail - no response

Then got in touch via Facebook - got an automated response saying someone will call followed by a regret and once again saying that someone will call.

This was last week!

I think, the only way to get some action from Freshtohome is to file a complaint with Consumer Court/Forum.

I had kept the fish & prawns to show the cc person in case he was to come and pick it; finally had to dump it in the garbage since it started smelling.

Bottom line - buy the fish at your risk and do not expect a courtesy call. Sadly, the website does not even seek ciutomer feedback aka Amazon or Flipkart.

Freshtohome.com