Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

S-3, Malhan Plaza, 5, Pocket 7, Sector 12, Dwarka, New Delhi 110075, DL

+91-11-45650888, +91-11-42248219

Foresee Aviation, New Delhi Reviews

Charged me much more than quoted.
19 days agoRead
These tour operators told me a cheaper price for the trip but later they charged me much more than they had quoted.

Misleading information
26 days agoRead
Foresee Aviation, New Delhi had very well mentioned that there would also be food accommodations for the people who prefer non-veg food over normal veg delicacies and hence their information seemed misleading in many ways.

Lot of time was wasted.
27 days agoRead
These tour operators did not bother to include all the sightseeing options in this place for us. Thier drivers were epically lazy and wasted a lot of our time at one spot.

Foresee Aviation - New Delhi
Simply perfect.
12 days agoRead
Foresee Aviation, New Delhi are simply perfect. Everyone from the guides to people who had to transfer us to different places were on time and we were very very impressed with thier services.

Request accommodated
15 days agoRead
These tour operator served some of the greatest Non vegetarian dishes and the best part is that they also offered Vegetarian food option on request.

Professional performances
17 days agoRead
Foresee Aviation, New Delhi arranged a tour where the local guide planned to take out extra ten minutes from our pre planned day and offered very professional performances. It was very enjoyable.

Did a great job.
18 days agoRead
These tour operators did a great job at taking care of us. The trip was well-thought out and very well-organized as well.

Amazing trip advisor.
24 days agoRead
My travel advisor was amazing and organized the trip really well for me. The hotels were fantastic and the food was delicious so I am very happy with the services of this tour operators.

Did not give us amazing hotels.
Nov 08, 2019 02:19 PMRead
These tour operators did not give us amazing hotels like they promised they would. The hotels were not worth living in.

Did not give me the opportunity to enjoy my trip.
Nov 08, 2019 09:33 AMRead
These tour operators did not give me the opportunity to enjoy my trip at ease. I was really tired from all the running around.

Amazing guides.
Nov 07, 2019 01:19 AMRead
Foresee Aviation, New Delhi have such amazing guides. I twisted my ankle the first day of the trip, but they took such good care of us.

No alternative places
Nov 05, 2019 11:38 AMRead
Foresee Aviation, New Delhi did not suggest any alternative places that would be worth visiting for us and since the weather started to show unexpected changes, they did not have any new places to explore.

Gave us the best guides.
Nov 04, 2019 12:20 AMRead
Foresee Aviation, New Delhi gave us the best guides who knew some hidden ways because of which we got to avoid all tourists.

Foresee Aviation - New Delhi