Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

J9/59, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi 110027, DL

+91-11-41000800, +91-11-45551515

Fore Representations & Travels, New Delhi Reviews

Hotels were simply not that good.
4 days agoRead
These tour operators provided us with hotels that were simply not good at all. The hotels that we stayed in did not have any toiletries and the mattress that we slept on were also not that good.

No good hotels.
5 days agoRead
I do not trust Fore Representations & Travels, New Delhi at all because they wasted a lot of my time on the trip abd we did not get good hotels like we were promised.

Terrible tour operators.
6 days agoRead
Fore Representations & Travels, New Delhi are terrible. They told me that my flight got cancelled and the airline people are asking for some extra charges to book another flight. When I called the airlines, I got to know that no such thing has happened.

Fore Representations & Travels - New Delhi
Very happy with thier service.
2 days agoRead
There was some issue at my hotel but Fore Representations & Travels, New Delhi team took care of them really well and I was so glad that they were there for me then.

No rooms vacated
4 days agoRead
These tour operator did not try or manage to convince the local tour guides to vacate rooms during the span of our day tour and so we had to stay in the bus for a day.

Arranged the trip as per our criteria.
6 days agoRead
Fore Representations & Travels, New Delhi arranged our trip as per our criteria and arranged everything to perfcetion. We were really glad that we booked the tour with them.

Great ride for sport enthusiasts
14 days agoRead
These tour operator planned our journey in such a way that it was completely filled with treks, polo matches, horse riding with hands on training.

Need for refurbishment
15 days agoRead
Fore Representations & Travels, New Delhi provided us with many rooms that were not as updated in terms of the hygiene and looks. They definitely need refurbishment to be done.

Excellent overall
18 days agoRead
Fore Representations & Travels, New Delhi gave us a trip to cherish for a lifetime by having Pick up onetime, punctual and safe vehicle experience, great Houseboat management, and the crew were also very polite.

They did not bother waiting for us.
25 days agoRead
Fore Representations & Travels, New Delhi got people to pick us up at the airport who would not wait an extra half and hour to pick us up. Our flight was delayed and they did not even bother waiting for us.

Kept us busy.
27 days agoRead
Fore Representations & Travels, New Delhi kept us busy throughout the day. We had a very packed schedule and the activities and our daily was utilized to the optimum.

Systematic arrangements made
27 days agoRead
Fore Representations & Travels, New Delhi made sure to suggest us on whether to buy a JR rail pass on our own, or have the travel team buy our City-to-city train tickets.

So many lifetime experiences.
27 days agoRead
We got so many once in a lifetime experiences because of these tour operators. We got to meet so many locals and we were very happy because of that.

Exceeded our expectations.
29 days agoRead
The whole trip that was planned by Fore Representations & Travels, New Delhi exceeded our expectations quite a lot as we got to do so many things on the trip that they had not told us about before.

Generous people
29 days agoRead
These tour operator have been very generous with their knowledge on the history and culture of the place. The challenging hiking was made very fun with the help of these guides.

Fore Representations & Travels - New Delhi