Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

Fluper Reviews

Their CEO is a joker !
Dec 18, 2019 04:44 AMRead
This review is not for the company but basically for their CEO, Anshul Sharma. He posts his thoughts on LinkedIn and comes across as an absolute joker. Bragging about the number of cars he has, how he never had the money to buy a bike and what not this guy is a perfect startup-clown.So when ...Read More

Web and Mobile App Development
5 hrs 27 mins agoRead
They are very proactive, and always hit deliveries on time. They were willing to work hard for our business and were very responsible at getting back to us quickly and communicating regularly throughout the projects.

Web Apps and Automations
1 day agoRead
I’ve worked with three other vendors on similar projects, but Fluper has shown the best project plan. They were deeply engaged and always suggest some creative ideas that help us to achieve goals in better possible ways.

Fluper
Custom Technology and Intuitive Design
1 day agoRead
They showed great enthusiasm for development. I found the timelines of their work most impressive. I actually like working with everyone on their team- they’re very bright, kind, and respectful. They desire help and contribute with their vision to our product was impressive.

Revolutionize your Business
1 day agoRead
They’ve given us a high degree of confidence that they are working hard to solve our problems and they successfully built efficiencies into our prototype and delivered a high-quality platform. They were very responsive and did quality work.

Android and Web App development partner
3 days agoRead
Their accountability and assurance to the customer’s success set them apart. They propose their vision of the improvement to improve the quality of the delivered solutions. They worked diligently to deliver a great project and had great customer service.

Tactical Software Development
7 days agoRead
Fluper is indeed a one-stop solution when it comes to getting a feature-rich and bug-free mobile app. It’s been great connecting with them. They have offered an amazing app to me and my business ROI has been increased drastically with it. I would like to thanks them from the bottom of my heart a...Read More

Web and Mobile App Design Agency
9 days agoRead
The site is functioning satisfactorily and is being used by the students taking the courses. Fluper approach helped everyone participating in the educational institution and within a few minutes, their team responded to all the queries. Thanks to Fluper for knowing our ambitions the website has ...Read More

Reliable mobile app development company
10 days agoRead
We point out problems and then they are good at easily fixing them. Fluper has given the partnership a blend of IT and company experience. They have invested in the success of their customers. The team communicated well and responded quickly to inquiries. They met deadlines and offered more reas...Read More

Mobile Innovation Agency
4 days agoRead
They’re inventive and constantly looking for new industry concepts to improve our business. The development team worked tirelessly to complete the project before the deadline. They are actually involved in my success as a founder and continue to do more than just help me design a product.

Next-Generation Application Development
6 days agoRead
The contact is a big part of me as I want to make sure they know what I'm talking about, whatever thoughts I'm bringing out. When I send them a task other than that, they not only focus on that task but do something special. They come up with additional things that they can do based on best prac...Read More

Innovative and Enthusiastic App Development Agency
7 days agoRead
Through their offerings, they went beyond and beyond giving a personal touch in their work. That was valuable to us because they could get a taste for our needs. They showed they cared about our business growth. Having such a partnership was a nice feeling for us. We are problem-solvers who make...Read More

They adapted to our needs
24 days agoRead
Fluper asked us smart questions which helped me pivot when I was trying to figure out how I would solve my challenge. They adapted to our needs and schedule, and the services they bring to the table are valuable.

Mobile and Web Development Company
24 days agoRead
They are genuinely interested in understanding our business, not just project specifications. They were very responsive in every phase of the project. They were willing to help us above and beyond what we had asked for.

Trusted Global Technology Company
30 days agoRead
Fluper is a professional and maintained clear communication at all times. They’ve been able to navigate our very specific wants and needs. Their customer-based approach and expertise in JavaScript was best.

Modern Platform for Modern Business
Jan 28, 2020 03:51 PMRead
Fluper ensures we understand everything they’re doing and what needs to happen, which is very reassuring. They’re not just a vendor but rather a technology partner. Also they are very flexible and understanding of the needs of small startups.

Best App Development Company
Jan 27, 2020 04:39 PMRead
Fluper accurately understood our technical challenges and how best to approach them. They were able to develop a custom mobile application for us at a very reasonable cost. They gave us everything we had expected from them.

The development arena
Jan 24, 2020 03:30 PMRead
They were able to onboard onto the project in a very short time. They were very open to the ideas we brought to the table. I think they were wonderful to work. The overall quality and competency are the best we’ve encountered.

Well Developed Organisation
Jan 23, 2020 02:34 PMRead
They’ve always been ready and available when I needed them. They were able to seamlessly deliver to specification, in time, and on budget. This is a well developed organization and customers can rely upon without hesitation. I highly recommend Fluper.

Highly Expertise
Jan 08, 2020 04:11 PMRead
Fluper is very nimble and can make changes, and they’re also good people to work with. The top-to-bottom involvement is my favorite part of the work they did and the entire process was smooth and convenient. I Highly Recommend Fluper.

Fluper