Quality of Treatment:

Staff assistance:

Farrell Hair Replacement Clinic - Andheri West - Mumbai Reviews

Worst please don't buy
7 days agoRead
In my experience with other parlours in the past 3.6 years, this clinic's product is really not worth it. It gave me lots of dandruff overall which I did not see coming. I did not expect this from such an expensive product.

Lot of red spots on my hair.
7 days agoRead
The surgeon who did my surgey at this clinic was not well-trained, which lead to my donor site being over harvested and I had to face a lot of red spots on my hair.

Cant claim money back
8 days agoRead
In my experience with other parlours in the past 5.3 years, this was one of the clinic that I feel is very risky to go at for consultation since although I did not see any difference after 3 of their sittings, I was not able to claim money back.

Farrell Hair Replacement Clinic - Andheri West - Mumbai
Amazing results.
7 days agoRead
The clinic, staff and the doctors are amazing and the results that I experienced in such less time was amazing.

Best place for transplant
9 days agoRead
I will never regret the many failed chances that I took to get my hair treated from so many of the other clinics because it was only at Farrell Hair Replacement Clinic - Andheri West - Mumbai that I realised that it was a good choice to come here and get my treatment done in 4 months.

#synopsisDesc#
Useless treatment here.
9 days agoRead
The treatment that they do here is useless. All they do is talk sweetly and do not do your treatment properly after that.

Result oriented
10 days agoRead
I visited a lot of clinics and got stuck in myriad of options so as to choose a good one and unlike many other clinics that are just money minded rather than result oriented, I felt this clinic's team very cordial.

Not excessive chemicals
11 days agoRead
Even if the chemicals that are present in this clinic's product, they are not in excess. They are in limiting quantities to make the hair feel voluminous and hence I will suggest this organise alternative east opposed to its non-organic counterpart.

It made a huge difference.
12 days agoRead
I was really not willing to do the treatment intially because I thought it was too expensive, but I am glad I did because it made a huge difference to my hair.

Don't waste your money.
12 days agoRead
I have an hair fall problem since quite some time so I decided to go to their clinic and they gave me some medicines and oils that did not work for me at all, so I would definitely say don't waste your money on this stuff.

Very good hair transplantation.
12 days agoRead
I did the procedure with them some months back and they have a team of doctors who are very interested in hair transplantation and have done courses from abroad and that ensures that we get the best treatment.

Drastic experience
12 days agoRead
The best part about this clinic is that it helped me to succeed with 500 grafts of hair from beard shadow area and 2200 grafts from chest area. Their strategies surely was the best one meant for me.

Smartly making a fool of you
14 days agoRead
If you visit this hair clinic, you will see that they have electronic magnifier to show you your scalp which will only show you how bad your scalp is swelling and is filled with dying hair follicle only to change the light of that machine am that the image looks more clear.

Farrell Hair Replacement Clinic - Andheri West - Mumbai