251, PD'Mello Road, Near GPO, Fort, Mumbai 400001, MH

Photos for Farhang Restaurant - Fort - Mumbai

Farhang Restaurant, Fort, Mumbai Reviews

Rude staff.
4 days agoRead
This restaurant has very rude staff. We had booked a table from a popular food ordering webiste, but they did not reserve the seat for us and we were told we will have to wait for an hour. Ofcourse, we would not agree to it, but they had no courteosy to apologize as well.

No proper marketing
14 days agoRead
This restaurant is not very digitally active and refrains from spending any extra on the marketing initiatives and only runs on the word of mouth factor of marketing.

Bad customer service
Feb 24, 2018 09:05 AMRead (via Android App)
Hello everyone my name is ankit khadwal and today I am going to tell you about the bad customer service of this restaurantSo I went to this restaurant last week and food was all good nice it was I enjoyed the mealBut one thing which changed my mood about the opnion for this restaurant is...Read More

Farhang Restaurant - Fort - Mumbai
Good place for brunch.
8 days agoRead
This restaurant has an amazing buffet, which different live counters, desserts and much more and it is very affordable, so it is a good place for to go for brunch with your family.

Great widespread of dishes
16 days agoRead
Widespread of dishes is the speciality at Farhang Restaurant, Fort, Mumbai.

Yummy food
18 days agoRead
This restaurant has the most authentic Indian food and will make the desi in you happy. Whether it is North Indian or South Indian food, they nail both.

Good for birthday parties
18 days agoRead
This restaurant provides some of the top-notch services and is best for birthday parties as they have an exquisite range of food items that one can totally engross themselves with.

Best use of chillies
19 days agoRead
Chili usage is at par at Farhang Restaurant, Fort, Mumbai.

Decent portion size in biryani
20 days agoRead
Portion size is brilliant at Farhang Restaurant, Fort, Mumbai.

Good use of Long Coriander
20 days agoRead
Long Coriander is available to the best of the varieties at Farhang Restaurant, Fort, Mumbai.

Good tangy taste
22 days agoRead
Tangy taste is very sumptuous at Farhang Restaurant, Fort, Mumbai.

Open seating
25 days agoRead
Open seating makes the facilities handy at Farhang Restaurant, Fort, Mumbai.

Good for diabetic people
27 days agoRead
Diabetic people can have different sweets at Farhang Restaurant, Fort, Mumbai.

Nice entertainment
Dec 17, 2019 07:47 PMRead
Farhang Restaurant, Fort, Mumbai arranges comedy shows and singing groups that people can really enjoy over food and gossips and laughter.

Quite co-operative staff
Dec 16, 2019 09:20 PMRead
staff is very co-operative and cordial at Farhang Restaurant, Fort, Mumbai.

Best restaurant in mumbai
Mar 13, 2018 10:43 AMRead
I would like to share what I think about this restaurant which according to me is the best restaurant.I went to this restaurant last week and food was all good nice it was I enjoyed the meal. customer service of this restaurant is excellent. Value for money is also nice. restaurant is very clean...Read More

Farhang Restaurant - Fort - Mumbai