Fabindia.com Reviews

Very poor service PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THEM
Dec 07, 2020 07:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

Please do not trust this Company they are frauds. They took payment and it has been one month and the gifts I ordered were not delivered. Very disappointed indeed.

Good quality, customs nightmare €€€€
Sep 04, 2020 04:48 PM Read

There was no mentioning of the fact that my order would arrive in 4 different packages by DHL. Fabindia has different factories all over India. Because of this, for an order of$164, I had to pay €170 of customs and clearance! Fabindia refused to take any responsability for this, nor did they refuse to give me a refund for refusing my order.

Dutch customs claimed that Fabindia did not mention their shipping costs, which was an error and which is why customs were so high and Fabindia did repeat that I did not pay any shipping costs. They are not shipping with DHL for free, do they?

Only good thing is that the shirts are nice.

Poor online delivery- wrong product
Aug 13, 2020 05:28 PM Read

I have ordered the Meroon colour Cotton sarang through Fabindia website. But what I had received today is the blue colour scarf. Attached the image. PI have been a very long term customer of fabindia products. But this is the first time I had ordered through online in fabindia website. very disappointing experience. Disheartening experience. very careless approach from Fabindia, I had never expected.

Fabindia.com
UNHAPPY
Jul 20, 2019 06:54 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have always been a big fan of fabindia and I wear the brand extensively. Recently I became disappointed when I went to the store in Electronic City Phase 1, Neeladri Road with a kurta which I had worn just a single time. The colours had bled and therefore the dry-cleaner refused to take it.

I asked for suggestions and they took the kurta but returned it saying there was nothing they could do about it. Although I had bought the kurta few months again I had kept it to wear on a special occasion. Understand that vegetable dyes are used but it is such a waste. Just made me rethink about investing so much on a clothes if they are going to be a single use one.

Fabindia is not good shopping site
Mar 03, 2017 07:55 PM Read (via Android App)

This site is really bad I tried this site to finding some product but not found and user interface of site is also bad and there are some major problems I seen in this site which is quiye irritating.

Many times site not work properly I tried to found product and price of that product is very costly from other site which is quite bad why any one give more money to this site while other site giving same product at cheap price.

I not recommended this site for buying.

Do not use Fabindia website
Oct 15, 2016 02:31 PM Read

Hello sir,

Fabindia is not good products sell I think all products are chines . so last month I am mobile cover Oder . so mobile cover quality are very poor and delivery is not a time to time . so delivery cost are very high for other website . so I call customer care people but customer care people are not a properly response for me . so customer care service is very poor and products quality are very bed so why I am using for this website friends? so I am not happy for this website .

Thank you all friends .

Fabindia
Jul 19, 2016 06:17 PM Read (via iOS App)

The service of the fabindia is not good brothers because fabindia is now become most worst service due to its artificial products. The Fabindia is not coniderable. The Fabindia is now not good at all trust me, once I order furniture from this fabindia but I dont know that its service is too poor it take two month to come at my address and the product quality was too poor so that I used to returned the product to that company only. Fabindia is trusted but its service is not upto the mark so no one should afford it.

Fabindia
Mar 17, 2016 04:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had been to Fabindia in Whitefield - Bangalore to buy a blessing article. I made it clear to the business staff that I wished to pick a blessing article. When I limited down to a light shade, he charged it and in the wake of charging educated that there is no pressing accessible and this piece won't fit in any pack they have in their store. I amenably asked him that for what valid reason didn't he educate me about this when I was picking the thing or before charging.

He discourteously answered that I ought to have asked him. So next time you are in FABINDIA Inquire as to whether THEY HAVE THE Proper Gathering OR Sacks TO Convey THE Things HOME. As far as anyone knows, they get the things however don't get any procurements to give bundling. Oddly, I have purchased much greater lampshades from the Indiranagar - Bangalore outlet and they do ensure you have the right pressing and advantageous mode to convey the article home. Presently comes the best part, when I was confounded and stood up to the sales representative for his state of mind, he began letting me know that I was the one not talking legitimately to him.

At that point another deals woman came up to say that she is to a great degree sorry however inquired as to whether I don't have an auto to convey the blessing article. So Kindly DON'T SHOP IN FABINDIA In the event that YOU ARE NOT Going IN YOUR Auto. They anticipate that you will have an auto and go in it to their shop. Isn't it stunning! I think these individuals ought to manage their principles before we even enter their shop. Appalling background and I am going to ensure the majority of my companions and partners think about this and never at any point enter this shop again. Genuine administration consideration required in this shop.

Bad Online Shoppng exprience Poor customer service
Mar 16, 2016 04:41 PM Read

I wished to Return Items in my order - within 30 days from date of delivery. Items are not used, Tags are Intact and Reciept is attached.

As per their website - the Returns Policy reads

Returns & Exchanges

Returns must be made within 30 days of receiving the goods. Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods.

The Support Team is replying to me - You need to call within 4 days of delivery or you cannot RETURN item?

I am asking for RETURNING item, not for Reverse pickup.

The Policy of 4 days is for Reverse Pickup and not for Returns.

Really Bad experience with Customer Support Team.

Will Not be shopping with Fab India again.

Without Delivering Status shows DELIVERED
Jul 19, 2020 05:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

Placed order of Desi Cow Ghee vide order no o 70560003 dt 28th June 2020.

Status shows delivered But

False advertisement
Jul 10, 2020 12:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered masks online from fab india and they specified it to be assorted ( mixed colours/designs) instead they give duplicates and horrible, hideous colours and cheat me for my money. When i send an email, i get this terrible response "We would like to inform you that the delivered set of masks is categorised under assorted, hence you may get the same design for all or different."

Clearly fabindia needs to be taught the definition of assorted!

Pathetic
May 24, 2020 11:07 AM Read

Fabindia's customer care is the worst. They are very rude in their email responses. Their delivery is even worst. There is not prior notice that your product is out for delivery. Just come to near by point of the address, try to reach us on phone and just just leave saying not reachable. There is no prior notice of what so ever the product is out for delivery.

People who deliver Fabindia's products are also very rude.

Recently experienced worst products
Mar 11, 2020 09:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

I was big fan of Fabindia and using products since 2010. However recently we had purchased silk kurtas from Fabindia around 3 months back. Unfortunately all 3 kurtas colour faded after first dry cleaning. Immediately we reported to Fabindia and handed over all 3 kurtas to shop in Pune. They kept on investigation for 2 months and later put the blame on dry cleaner. I have been using the same dry cleaner for last 12 years and till now not single complaint. I do not believe and accept blame from Fabindia that the dry cleaner have messed up.

At last they have returned back my kurtas without any solution and not accepting that the material used is non standard or poor quality.

Please be careful and my suggestion is not to buy products from Fabindia as you end up paying huge money for worst quality products

Disaster experience
Mar 09, 2020 09:50 AM Read (via Mobile)

No proper communication: whatever we purchase online they won't give indetail description of what you bought. I ordered 3 kurtas online. When I ordered it's 3 different kurtas but I got same kurtas one is on 15 Feb and other two on 24th Feb. I was surprised with that order..I did whatever I can to convince Parineeta Bajaj customer care executive. She's so adamant, no sympathy, no empathy towards the customer.Now I can't throw away that two pieces or wear as a daily ware. Last 5 years am using kurtas and pyjama as my routine lif

Pathetic
Oct 07, 2019 05:55 PM Read (via Mobile)

The online delivery is absolutely pathetic. I had placed an order afew days back. Some of the items were not delivered although a confirmation of delivery for all items was sent to me. No action has been so far taken on my escalation. They have so far repeated the same statement that the items have been delivered to me. I have given them enough proofs on the non receipt of the item. I am still waiting for a positive response from them. I have not seen such a goof up from any of the other online delivery site.

Destroyed my order
Sep 10, 2019 07:22 AM Read

Do not shop with these guys online. They were the worst company I have dealt with. I paid, there was a mix up in the delivery and they ordered DHL to destroy the order. I have been following up to find out how to escalate the complaint and they do not respond to me. I like their products, but do not shop online as they will not respond when something goes wrong. From the reviews on this page something goes wrong a lot it seems.

ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS
Sep 07, 2019 09:07 AM Read

I have never encountered such a poor online shopping experience. The Delivery company they use (DEHLIVERY) is also an incompetent mess(their online form fields for telephone number doesn't work properly and they don't respond to email). Items from my kept getting returned with no contact from the delivery company. When you contact Fabindia they send mindless emails assuring you they will fix the problem but do nothing. Very similar experience in the store where they have 10 staff members sitting around doing nothing. Shocked they do sales as they waste so much time sending emails and making calls saying they will fix the issue yet do nothing. I'd day 80% of my order was returned. Amazon was a much better experience -no issues with delivery - great customer service.

Pathetic customer service, do not buy online
Aug 21, 2019 09:57 AM Read

Please do not buy products online. They don't have a reliable e-seller and equally unreliable customer support. They misplaced my product, a sari costing Rs 7, 000 and refused to look into the issue. Equally pathetic return policy. It's been more than month since I returned few products but not yet got a refund. I am fighting case in consumer court now.

Great clothes with pathetic service from phoneix m
Aug 05, 2019 08:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

Visited the fab india store at phoneix mills lower parel. Pathetic service.

ALL the attendants are dull and are hust not intterested in helping. They are extremely heditant to pull out kurtis to show to customers. On top of that if we ask them anything about sizes they trll its not available. But when we searxh the sizes are surprisingly available.

Fabindia should be renamed Fadeindia
Aug 02, 2019 09:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

Worst experience with Fabindia fabric. I bought 2 Kurtis last month and they faded on first wash. One of them faded even before the wash. Poor quality fabric for such a high price. Cheaters

Fabindia.com