Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

187, Off Wakad, Near Dutta Mandir, Thergaon Road, Wakad, Pune 411057, MH

+91-9322511234

Euro School, Pune Reviews

Kids world-wide school -pune.
May 16, 2018 09:08 PM Read (via Mobile)
My nephew go to Euro school.he is in nursery . Play way method is used to teaching pre-primary section children show lots interest in learning. curriculum is also of international standard which serves as very good base for primary section. Transport facilities is also available for studen...Read More

Awesome
Dec 21, 2017 12:45 PM Read (via Mobile)
Good brand for ur childern, good staff, eco friendly, well educated teacher, clean n healthy, most probably co curricular actuvities, euro is a better option than other school, stuDent n staff is well manneres, how to talk to peoples ur child is first criteria of euro

Euro School, Pune
Apr 19, 2017 08:26 PM Read (via Android App)
Hello friend today I am talking about you and school education and a playing School Which is for the child of 2 to 7 . When my friend small friend take admission in the school deandra like that the school is not good. It is a school which is located at Bombay that is located at Pune. That was fo...Read More

Euro School - Pune
Feb 16, 2016 07:51 PM Read (via Mobile)
Euro School - Pune My sisters tyke goes to this school in Jr. Kg. We were not especially huge devotees of the syllabus at this level as my child and most children his age know and a great deal more equipped for realizing what is being taught here. We preferred the base however a bigger ope...Read More

Good school
Aug 01, 2019 06:51 PM Read
We’re a working couple and we have a no one to ensure that the homework is done but we noticed that our daughter is self-motivated, she studies and does her homework without us having to run behind her.

Choosing a school and a preschool, for your kids can be quite a daunting task. The key is to be prepared and do thorough research. This set of guidelines will provide you with basic knowledge and help you select the perfect pre-school for your little one.
Really happy with the school
Jul 25, 2019 04:33 PM Read
Astha is an intelligent child and I wanted to ensure that her teachers at school teach her in a way they make her even more intelligent. And this is exactly what's happening at Euroschool. I'm a happy father.

Really nice!
Jul 19, 2019 04:55 PM Read
My neighbour's son is so smart, I wanted my daughter to be just like him. Since he goes to euroschool, which is extremely near our house, I chose the same school for Jyoti.

Good environment
Jun 28, 2019 01:06 PM Read
I am very happy with euroschool as the environment is so friendly and positive it is really good for your child's progress.

Good school with good teachers
Jun 18, 2019 06:35 PM Read
We are working a couple and we have no one to ensure that the homework is done after we moved to pune and put our son to euroschool, we saw how self-motivated he was to do well. I think the teachers make studying so fun, that kids look forward to it.

Impressive Campus
Jun 18, 2019 06:32 PM Read
When I visited the school I was impressed with how good the campus was! In my opinion, safety plays an important role in helping a child grow, learn and mature and I am happy with how secure the campus of this school is.

Good school in Pune
Jun 18, 2019 06:28 PM Read
My colleague’s daughter is so smart, I wanted my daughter to be just like her & it turned out that she goes to euroschool which is extremely near our house. Ever since I sent Nittisha to this school, she’s blooming into an intelligent girl! I’m so happy!

Nice School
Jun 18, 2019 06:21 PM Read
There is no greater feeling than your child actually looking forward to going to his school. Thanks to euro school I don’t have to drag my son out of bed every morning. He loves his teacher and friends at school enough to be happy to attend school!

Recommended Top Articles