Product Quality:

App & Websites:

Ethnicplus.in Reviews

Five Start Lehenga
11 days ago Read

Five stars for Ethnicplus. very fast and good service. I bought almost 4-5 lehengas from ethnic plus. every time I get surprises with the quality of there lehengas. So good and neat work. I will highly recommend ethnic plus. they have very nice designer collection of famous actresses.

Superb quality
13 days ago Read

One of the best and satisfying products I bought online is this off white lehenga from ethnic plus. I came through youtube on this website and purchased off white lehenga for my self. I receive just just awesome lehenga.

The customer service is also really good.

Received the same product shown on website. Really really gorgeous lehenga.

Best Website
15 days ago Read

This is one of the best websites I have come across. superb quality of lehenga and work. I have purchased one green lehenga from this website and the quality is soo good. loved loved the quality. Thank you soo soo much to ethnic plus. I highly recommend if you want to buy marriage lehenga you can undoubtedly shop from ethnic plus.

Great experience with the website

Ethnicplus.in
Best Website to shop indian clothing
16 days ago Read

I can through this website by my friend as she had order saree from the website and received the nice product. I also ordered one Sabyasachi replica lehenga from ethnic plus. I was surprised by the quality of the product. They delivered my order in just 3 days of order and when I opened the courier I was so happy. the lehenga is so beautiful and as shown on the website with good quality on the can. Really liked the service of ethnic plus. I first time ordered lehenga online I was really scared about the quality but I had very good experience and will like to suggest every one about the website.

They send what they show and I am very much satisfied with the lehenga.

OMG - online marketing games
22 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I requested for refund and return. I was denied. Nothing worth to exchange. Customer service call from surat was an formality and in the end lady said "jo karna hai kar lo". Even vegetable seller return ur money if u return his vegetables. Had Worst ever experience of online shopping with them. Be aware of such sites and their cunning rules .

Awesome collection and super quality of the dress
25 days ago Read

I am really really happy with the quality of the dress sent by ethnic plus. I have ordered 4 lehenga for my marriage . I was not expecting this much good quality in these rate. the lehenga and work is soo soo good. I loved all the lehenga,

They sent the same product they shows on website. I asked them for fast delivery and they sent my product in 3 days.

my mother and sister really liked the quality of lehenga.

I will highly recommend ethnic plus for lehenga and ethnic wear purchase. There customer care is also very much supportive and polite. I had very good experience with ethnicplus and planing to buy more cloths from there site.

also would like to say I got very much good discount on my pruchase as I used the coupon:P.

Loved loveed the quality

Loved the quality of product and service
Jan 03, 2021 03:41 PM Read

I bought a lehenga for my wedding and it came out truly beautiful. It was beyond my expectation. I recommend all to buy lehenga from this site. They have put real images on website most of the products.

Absolutely Don't order if outside India
Dec 18, 2020 06:38 PM Read (via Mobile)

They will not pay custom duty and take shipping for a lehenga of 41 euros , on arrival at my door step they said custom is not paid and asked for 44 euros. Which was so disappointing. And they won't even let you know of it that you have to pay your own custom duty even after taking shipping charge fully

Beutiful Lehenga site
Dec 18, 2020 11:57 AM Read (via Android App)

I purched red lehenga from ethnicplus. loved the qulaity. lehenga is so awesome. first I thought quality will be not good and the product will be not same as shown in image but I recevied exactly same product as shown on there website. red lehenga I boughth was sabyasachi design and the lehenga is exactly same. This guys are going very good job. giving best quality in such low price. I got 10% less on my order as I did online payment. It fit my size very well. I am in love with the border they gave on lehenga and dupatta. I am going to be regular customer of Ethnicplus. Over all the lehenga was awesome and they value for money.

I loved it , bought my new t-shirt.
Dec 17, 2020 03:44 PM Read (via Android App)

Yesterday , I received my t-shirt, this was very good I am satisfied by this service. The service is also fast and the quality is very good , I love this website.

Awesome material loved it.
Dec 08, 2020 11:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

Awesome material. Loved it. Can't wait to get it stitched and wear it ??. Would love to shop again and again from Ethnic+

Bought sky blue lahenga for my self
Nov 28, 2020 02:31 PM Read

I just loved ethnic plus lahenga. bought it for my sister's wedding and it was looking so awesome. same as image and beautiful. most recommend ethnicplus.

Purchased Saree
Nov 12, 2020 12:36 PM Read

Bought saree for my sister, it was amazing she really loved it. Surely purchase all clothing from here only. the best international delivery with perfect stitching.

Superb Quality
Nov 11, 2020 03:24 PM Read

Purchased purple lehenga from ethnicplus. It is very nice and fab qualiry. highly recommend this website to purple Indian clothing.

Worst quality and poor after sales services
Nov 08, 2020 11:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

Don't buy from ethnic plus, quality is very poor and after sales is worst. I want to return the item but they ain't responding.

Too good I loved it
Sep 07, 2020 07:44 PM Read

I like the purple color the most. Lehenga has 3-4 layer with bakrum.

Little disappointed with the dupatta length. It is only 2.3 meter.

Mast mast
Sep 07, 2020 07:15 PM Read

Its really nice. Nice Lehenga and service. I have bought for my engagement and the lehenga came out really fantastic.

Worst website ever
Sep 07, 2020 11:11 AM Read (via Mobile)

Donot order from this website. It's fake.

I repeat- DON'T EVER ORDER FROM HERE.

I've brought a lehnga that seems genuinely nice to me, i read the product details, called the number provided on the website to crosscheck the product details and when i received the product it was such a bad quality. You won't ever wear it at home, such bad material of the dress.

I called them and they asked me to mail and i mailed and then they asked me for product pictures and i sent it to them and then they were like, the product is fine.

I can't believe. I was supposed to order a bulk from here but good thing i was saved on the loss of 1500 rs.

The product material was bad, it looked different than what was there in the picture and i liked nothing about it.

It's a fake website you guys.

They are thugs.

Dont buy from here.

Awesome quality
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Nov 30, 2020 02:09 PM Read

I have order lehenga from ethnic plus as stitched one and it was awesome. work and detailing were best. the best product at the cheapest rate.

"Original product and affordable price
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Sep 16, 2020 03:40 PM Read

A gown with a jacket is just so good. really liked the product. delivered on time. jacket embroidery is really good. loved it.

Ethnicplus.in