Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Ebazar.ninja Reviews

Ebazar Ninja-Customer care not at all responding
Aug 04, 2016 10:09 AM Read

I placed an order for Mi 20000mah portable power bank. Even after a week, no clue about delivery/tracking number.

Called customer care more than 20 time, none of my calls were attended. Not trust worthy company. Needs some strong law to isolate these kind of companies.

I laugh at my self for believing such company without doing minimum study before placing the order. Please.everyone put a question.how can they supply original power bank at 50% discounted price? Is it a reliable company/brand? Incase order was not delivered, who is taking care about complaints?

Fraud company
Jul 31, 2016 10:09 AM Read

I really laugh on myself. When the price of original product is more than RS.2000/- & this is sold by eBAZAR NINJA at Rs.600 & we bought haha. Actually it is not wrong as they are charging for only one cell out of 3 cell containing only dust. HAHA. So I request people to keep away from this NINJA is big virus. We are really fool people nobody will declare this type of sale that they pay for you from their pocket. In india this type of fraud sellers govt providing red carpet.

Ever we feel that 80% off, 70% off from the original purchase price sale are these seller putting their own money to make you available at lower price than what they have purchased. Don't you think that India is full of foolish people like me?

Return of power bank
Jul 30, 2016 02:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

I purchased a power bank of Xiaomi which turned out to be fake. I am constantly trying to reach customer service, they never pick up phone and never revert, though IVR says so. Completely fake products and highly recommended not to purchase any product from engines.

Ebazar.ninja
Fake products dont buy
Jul 25, 2016 10:16 PM Read

Fake products on site.something should be done by legal people to remove all dese kinds of site. please dont buy. I even requested to return my money back but they have not.

I have bought a powebank 20000mah of mi but it was fake.

some thing shuld be done to remove all these fake products from selling online.

an lawyer if reading our comments should do something.please dont buy.please dont buy.please dont buy.please dont buy.please dont buy.please dont buy.please dont buy.please dont buy from ebazar ninja

Fraud Site..Fake Products
Jul 21, 2016 02:29 PM Read

I had ordered a 20, 800mah MI power bank from ebazaar ninja site(980 Rs)I received a fake product.When I called the customer care & asked for the refund, they said that the won’t return money.

This is just stupid and a useless company.

Very bad experience. Very Fake and fraud site.amazon, snapdeal, flipkart are famous because whatever they sell that is not fake at least and they maintain customer relationship very greatly.

Last thing ."Close this site" that is the good suggestion for you all.fake company.WILL NEVER VISIT THIS SITE AGAIN

Please do not get carried away by their ads and tall promises.

This website should be banned

Indian Govt. should take step against such online seller to protect bona fife customers

FRAUD COMPANY THAT SELLS FAKE PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 20, 2016 10:23 PM Read

*I had ordered a 2000 Mah Power bank. They website claimed that it was original Mi, however the product received was fake. Really bad quality. I have wasted my 1000 Rs.

On calling the customer service, they informed me that they do not give refunds!

This is just stupid and a useless company.

They are fraudsters

All their products are fake and pathetic.

Will not recommend anyone, how that they run out of business soon and someone sues them for selling counterfeit products

WILL NEVER VISIT THIS SITE AGAIN

Please do not get carried away by their ads and tall promises.

This website should be banned*

Ebazar Ninja - Sabse fake, sabse badaa cheats
Jul 18, 2016 04:17 PM Read

Ebazar is a fraud company.I purchased a power bank MI 10400 mah by paying Rs599 but the product was fake one & did not come in the original MI box. Moreover it was a defective piece.

After many attempts & talks with their customer care, I returned it & they promised a refund which I have not received even after one month of returning the item.

Now they have taken back the product & swallowed my money. A fraud e-commerce portal selling fake & defective goods & cheating people by not refunding their money.

Beware of purchasing anything from here.

I had to give one star rating because there is no negative rating available.

Fake power bank supplier
Jul 18, 2016 03:49 PM Read

All on line customers should be aware of fake product anything sold by ebazar.ninja/Delhi.

Indian Govt. should take step against such online seller to protect bona fide customers. I purchased a power bank MI 10400 mah by paying Rs599 but the product appears fake one and not working as per their declaration. I may loose that amount but I am giving cautionary measure before buying such fake products.

Fraud company. beware u won't get any refund..
Jul 09, 2016 03:24 PM Read

I had ordered a 20, 800 mah power bank from ebazaar ninja site. I received a fake product for the 1st time. so I replaced it. I got my replaced product after 20 days. Th poduct was again duplicate. When I called the customer care & asked for the refund, they said that the won't return money instead they will provide a coupon which I can only use to shop on the ebazaar. when I told them that it is a duplicate product, they asked me that it is an original product but they are ony using the name or some techniques of xiomi. but it is their home production. they further said that it's ur fault that u didn't read the product details.

this is a very cheap & fraud company. never purchase any thing from this site. I am regreting by wasting my 980 rs on such duplicate product.

Good work
Jul 07, 2016 10:28 PM Read

Nice .I have orded 20800 mah power bank cost @ Rs. 980 from ebazar.ninja, Same power bank I found at footpath seller selling @Rs. 450/-

This is fake product and not working properly for that I was trying their contact details and they are not responding anything. They are not picking up their phone and not replying on the mails. I tried to raise a complaint through their website. In the automated process a ticket has been generated but after some days a mail received to me says that your ticket has been resolved. While I didn't receive any call or mail from company.

Now due to this I am forced to use duplicate product at double cost.

Guys they are just selling duplicate or fake products.

Just don't buy anything from ebazar.ninja as that will be your waste of money.

Chor company ebazaar.ninja.com
Jul 07, 2016 10:24 PM Read

Now due to this I am forced to use duplicate product at double cost.

Guys they are just selling duplicate or fake products.

Just don't buy anything from ebazar.ninja as that will be your waste of money.

Chor hain saale
Jun 22, 2016 09:02 AM Read

Dont buy from them and even if you did in the past, order the items of the double price and dont pay the courier guys after taking the goods.

Then you might have a chance to get your refund otherwise keep the goods.

All the goods are fake and 3rd grade quality on this site, people living in delhi should file police case against them and report to media newspapers.

It will cost you nothing. people like these are scammers and I wud like to call the owners chor, as they dont have guts to earn their bread and butter in a right way.

GOOD SERVICE
Jun 17, 2016 07:49 PM Read

Ebazar has improved much. They are doing good customer service now. You can trust them . I accept they were not that good earlier, but they have really improved.

I too had an issue but they have solved it nicely. M happy with their service.I wrote a negative remark but now i am rectifying it.

FRAUD BAZAR
Jun 14, 2016 01:20 PM Read

The worst website ever. Dont ever buy any product from them. I've ordered a power bank and the sooner I opened it I recognized its a fake product. It also isnt working.

Customer Care No. is never reachable.

Their website doesnt have a cancellation and refund policy, which you will only recognize after realizing there's something wrong with the product you bought. Bloody cheaters, I got to hear the same reviews from my friends too but unfortunately after I purchased one from them. PLEASE BE AWARE, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE!

Fraudsters
Jun 14, 2016 04:27 AM Read (via Mobile)

Fake products. Worst customer care service. They sold fake products to me. Customer care people speak foul language when I reported this to them

Spoke to owner. When I told him thay I would file case in consumer court he said jo karna hai kar le. Just got to know that they operate from some apartment in Delhi in unautorised business zones.

Hopeless Products and Worst Customer Care Combo
Jun 10, 2016 07:23 PM Read

Make sure you are picking a product which you wont use for more than 2 days .! All products are mostly designed to work for maximum 2 days .!

they are so brave to put that subtly in the description too .! One of the Power Bank I bought had description as If the provided cable does not work use your mobile cable . And funny part is, the cable when it arrived was already not working . That aside, when I asked why arent the button not working? The customer care replies(after four days) those buttons are not designed to work .! They are only for showing the charge indication .!

Here is a simple answer from them(one round of applause for the english):

"

As checked with concern team, Power Bank received in that Power Switch on Button is for battery indication and Power Bank Switch On's & Switch Off's Automatically.

Kindly charges the power bank upto 10 -12 hours, to provide proper out put.

Therefore request yours to use it accordingly.

We are apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

"

And they are daring enough to send one message just two days after my product has arrived, offer available for buying same power bank .!( Do they know that it does not work)?

Worst E commerce website
Jun 08, 2016 12:25 PM Read

Worst product & Services I have ever seen,

I have purchased one power bank(Ambrane p-1100 power bank 10000 mah)  from EBazar Ninza Website but they only gave fake commitments and a low quality product which stooped working in  10 days itself and the seller dose not give warranty of six months he rejected to repair and send back to me Again

guys please don"t ever buy from this website Because the contact center guys dose not help to resolve the issue  instead they will disconnect your call  really dissatisfying Website don"t ever go for it .

Worst Ecommerce Website
Jun 07, 2016 11:22 PM Read

The overall site just sucks bad customer care and always fake item delivery is very slow rude replies from sellers never solving problems just a huge waste of  money. I would avoid it at all costs should file a case against it for cheating CUSOMERS

Ebazar ninja powerbank
Jun 04, 2016 11:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

Unfortunately guys I ordered one powerbank of them after opened the box found broken. But since then trying a lot to reach via emails& phone number.

But no contact guys plz dont buy anything from this site. Please please dont get robbed from these buggers. Really fake product and fraud site.

Fake and Fraud company
Jun 03, 2016 05:55 PM Read

This is  complaint is with regard to the Solar Power Bank which was delivered to me on Thursday, May 12th, 2016.

The box came without any instructions or any company name.

The Solar Power bank was already charged showing, when it was delivered to me with, all the 4 blue lights on. I charged my mobile and then when there was only one blue light, kept it for charging in the sun for 2 days but it was not charging.

I tried to call  customer support number but it does not respond. I wrote a complaint but they told me that since I had not registered a complaint in 48 hours hence the complaint is useless.This company should be made to pay us back.

Ebazar.ninja