Product Quality:

Ebazar.ninja Reviews

My bad experince by Ebazar.ninja
Jan 07, 2017 12:52 PM Read

Hi friends,

Today I want to share my personal experience with EBazar.ninja.I ever had such a bad experience.They would not deliver the original products which were shown on the website.This website is the worst site never try it.

In the month of November, I have ordered a scan disk memory card of 32 GB because the price of this memory card is less when compare with other sites.The service is also very poor.They had delivered the product so late I had received it after one month.I made a call to customer care but there is no response from them.However, I had received a parcel but when I put this memory card in my mobile it was not recognizing it.I even connected to the laptop it was also not recognizing the memory card.I made a call to customer care said about the issue but they said that they would not take it return.This is the worst website I had wasted all my money on believing this site.

I would not recommend this site to anyone as it is fake and never believe in it.So friends do not waste your money by purchasing products on this website.

Thank you.

Fake website never believe this EBAZAR.ninja
Dec 20, 2016 09:28 PM Read

EBazar.ninja is the worst website never buy products on this site.They are sending all fake products and cheat the people.It was the worst experience I never had in my life.

Once I ordered a Kingston 16 GB Pendrive as I was attracted to the offer and I paid an amount of the product also.I had received the parcel after two weeks and I am shocked after opening the pack.The pack contain a fake product.My order number is OID3730981 and I made a call to the customer care and said about the product and I asked them to refund my money and does not need any replacement but they said that they will not refund the money or replace the product as this product is not feasible.I really felt very bad because I completely wasted my money by spending on this product.This website is really a fraud and fake website never buy things on this website.

I would not recommend this site to anyone as it is a waste site and want to suggest that never believe in such sites by and place the order by getting attracted to offers.I shared this because my experience may help someone to save their money.

Thank you.

No refund or Replacement policy
Dec 16, 2016 07:19 PM Read

Dear viewers, Please don't purchase anything from Ebazar, they are sending defective products and low quality products after return back the the product they are telling refund policy and replacement option not available.The product listed on their website looks like the original products from famous brands. They also specify the specifications, warranty and return policy on their website. Once the product is received you find out that the product you have received is a fake and duplicate copy of the original one.

Ebazar.ninja
I received fake mi power bank on website
Dec 07, 2016 10:38 PM Read (via Android App)

I am purchased mi power bank from ebazar ninja this website show mi power 6 months warranty this absolutely fake product I received not able single time charge my mobile using this power bank I had told customer they say mi manufacturer this product using mi hardware it's totally fake please do not buy anything from this website

Ebazar.ninja NOT Delivered NOR Refunded money
Dec 07, 2016 12:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

I placed order for a MI powerbank from this store(OID 232754) on October 22 of 2016, but they didn't deliver the product to me. I wanted to cancel the purchase.Initially when I called they said they will take the action for refund the money, I just need to write a mail to customer service and give my bank account details for refund but then no response came from them. I again called customer care but this time after hearing my problem, the lady replied me that your voice is not audible and then I tried several times to call but no reply from the company. Always the customer service representative are irresponsible behavior. several times they asked for bank account details. Now they are telling to contact

" PAYUMONEY ", I am no way connect with this PAYUMONEY. This EBAZAR.ninja is a fake online store they are running.Please DON’T buy anything from this store.

Fake fake fake!
Dec 01, 2016 08:08 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi guys! I have recently ordered 20800MH powerbank on 25/11/16 and the product I received is absolutely a duplicate one. The image of product on site and the real product is absolutely different. The quality was also very cheap and I don't think it was worth buying .There's a hell and heaven difference . So I request u all to plzz think twice before ordering anything from this website.

Very poor store,doubted as fake too
Nov 24, 2016 03:51 PM Read

Ebazaar.ninja is a new online store and strongly disliked by many of it's customers.

Their customer support team seams as it doesn't even exist.

Their product quality is very bad and too expensive also.

Delivery time is normal which normally takes 4 businesses days to deliver.

Their app and website are very complex and too many ads are filled there.

Reliability is questionable here, don't rely upon them blindly.

Not so good
Nov 16, 2016 10:55 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered for a MI Powerbank 10400 mah - and acquired a simply faux product - says some EB MI stuff at the top - no authentic packing or assurance cards etc. And once I referred to as the patron care they were rude enough to mention that no one to pressured me to buy from their internet site. And they can not refund as its in opposition to business enterprise coverage. Websites like these earn a bad call for the web enterprise. Please live away from this website online. Attaching the internet site product show which genuinely indicates an original MI powerbank image - and attaching the photograph of the fake I received.

Not good online market
Nov 16, 2016 06:39 AM Read (via Mobile)

FRAUD PPLZ! Very very bad ppl. Cheater in all of the manner . Should study under. I bought powerbank, before buying they said its a hundred% real product, after I received product it came with none agency packing . It became actually packing of ebazar, I referred to as them and advised that product isn't actual they said you didnt equipped our policy "components OF merchandise ARE proper" and outer packing it of EBAZAR. I used to be like "WTF". I stated I need refund not product after which they stated Its now not feasible we cant offer you any refund you. I wasted my cash for vain product that is charging my cell handiest once. Where powerbank became of 20, 000 MAH which must fee my 3000MAH cellphone atleast four-five times. Which isn't always the case. DONT WASTE YOUR money ON EBAZAR. They're truly FRAUD! IF THERE may be zero starts offevolved I might HAVE GIVEN 0 star TO THIS.!

Just 1 word for Ebazar.ninja - The "F word - FAKE
Nov 10, 2016 01:55 AM Read

I had recently ordered a 20800 MAH powerbank - brand MI. and on the website its written that the product is original.

However, the product was a fake as I found out on the MI website that they don't manufacture 20800 MAH power banks. They manufacture 20000 MAH power banks.

When I found that the product was fake, I requested for the return but that seems to be a never ending process as they don't entertain any phone calls neither they revert on the emials.

So friends, whatever you do, just don't purchase anything from this fake website

Don't buy any thing in this site I lost my money
Nov 01, 2016 11:11 AM Read

Hi guys,

I have done shopping in the ebazar ninja site in september month 30th. I got the order dispatched in October month 19th. So super fast delivery ever seen online sites like this. So finally I have received a non working product. After sending an email they sent one pick up and they taken the product and we have a pick up receipt. after that when I am trying to the customer care number mentioned in the site is switched off(08010445566). Looks like this company is cheating the people. I would recommend not to buy anything from this website.

Here is my order details:

? Order ID - OID210713

? Product - EB 10400 MH Powerbank

? POD No. - C0044023168

Thanks

Hari

Inhuman
Oct 27, 2016 04:29 PM Read

To whom it may concern my name is Sunday Emmanuel with the order number 202293 .i know I have made a big mistake by buying something from you guys I promise not to make the same mistake again please send my money or my product to me and you will never hear from me again.

this is really not fair how can you guys be this heartless you brought the product inside one pack and I returned it in the same one pack the product was checked and was signed for so if you are seeing only one product how then is that my problem you should contact the corrie man that did the delivering and not withhold my product because of it please for the sake of whatever you respect send my product or my money to me it is more than one month now please please give me my product I am seriously begging you guys please give me my product please

Bad site Ebazar
Oct 18, 2016 11:27 AM Read (via Android App)

Ebazarninja is a online shopping site but it can be known as online fraud site. This site cheats with the price they Charge of their products. They usually charge more than the markrt rate. They have really made their products to costly then they are available in local market. The quality they supply to their customers are also not so good. I had bought an Powerbank from this site. That penal only last for 4 months. They have issued me an warranty just having 3 months warranty left. This site has cheated on me.Instead of cutting this site after buying the product, please don't buy from this site.i have don't the mistake please don't do the same mistake

I would rate it 1/5.

Worst site to shop
Oct 16, 2016 11:01 AM Read

Ebazar ninja comes up with the products which are not accurate. I thought to buy clothes and as a trail I ordered for 300 rs, the ordered products are delivery but there is no quality in them. Though the delivery time is on time but the quality is too worst. It is the bad site to shopping. Here your money is waste and the product quality is least.Though the delivery time is on time but the quality is too worst. It is the bad site to shopping. Here your money is waste and the product quality is least.

POLO T SHIRTS
Oct 15, 2016 07:04 PM Read

Order was for K-west Men's Combo of 5 Multi color Solid Polo T-Shirt

size: XXL1 Rs.999.00     Rs.999.00

They  delivered ladies Full sleeves blouse. When called they said Polo Shirts were out of stock so delivered whatever was available. No replacement no refund. PAISA HAZAM

After repeated attempt I could talk to some guy who said send scan copy of product, which I did but still nothing done. Its a month now

100% CHOR COMPANY, Need to lodge police complaint. NO ONE SHOULD DEAL WITH THEM

Not good website
Oct 13, 2016 04:07 PM Read

Hello friends,

I am gaurav from Baroda Gujarat . I am purchase last month for my xolo mobile battery for this website . so I am look for this website mobile battery are very genuine and 100% branded . but given not a branded products . so my battery quality are not good I think this is chines products . so I am not happy for this website . I am call customer care but not reply for properly . so I am not purchase any products for this website . so all friends do not purchase any products for this website .

Thank you all friends .

The site Ebazar sells fake Delhi local Products
Oct 10, 2016 11:43 PM Read

I bought ##Mi 10400##, power bank from this site, at a price of 599, which is really cheap as compared to other sites selling the same at nearly 1100. But, never trust this site, as all I got is a total fake power bank, which is easily available with street side vendors. [ENTER]The customer care is pathetic, as they are not even responding and talks very rudely. Never buy anything from this site if you love your money.

FAKE PRODUCT SELLING SITE
Sep 24, 2016 03:43 AM Read (via Mobile)

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIs

I hav bought mi power bank which was fake

Then I requested for return

But the site didnt return it

They package was like jus a plastic covered mi power bank

They giv u warranty jus a small letter which they domt reply for

Hav good shopping experience

Go for Flipkart or Amazon this

Ebazar.ninja is a thief site who is stealing customers money

Rating is given 3 becoz thats minimum but this site has no position of receiving even 1star

Duplicate products with No customer service
Sep 21, 2016 08:01 PM Read (via Android App)

This site makes people fool and I will never use this site again. Ebazar.ninja why you cheat to customers. In today's Era everyone loves to shopping online. So, everytime I used new sites for discounts but at this time this site makes fool to everyone.

Because 2 weeks before I booked 6 UTG cable because they showing huge discounts. So, I thought I should buy 5-6 products. But after my product arrived to me. So, first I am shocked.

They give me fake / duplicate products they don't even working properly. So, later I complained on Ebazar but No luck they even Don't reply. I will not recommended to use this site.

A Big No For This 1, Go Try Some Other
Sep 19, 2016 10:31 PM Read (via Android App)

A Very Very Very Big No From my Side To Ebazaar.ninja

What the hell? I have buyed 3 memory card by 2 diffrent sellers from this site at the same time.

I found the memory cards on good offer so I have just buyed, now after delivery ( few days back)

I got all the memory cards duplicate.

When u put it on mobile, mobile started working slow. Also when I put it in my pc it works but when u try to copy something into it, the copying speed is like 20-40kbps,

( The memory cards are shown in pictures in the site are samsung 32 gb class 10)

The sellers are very very fraud in this site, they are taking advantage of the site.

Please dont buy anything, or you will get loss only.

Ebazar.ninja