Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Ebazar.ninja Reviews

Very bad app dont shop in it.....
May 03, 2017 05:59 PM Read

Ebazar.ninja was the online shopping website the customer service of the website was not responding on having any problem of the customers and when we get the product I have seen that it was really fake because of some of these websites all are blamed and coming to delivery timeliness it was very bad in experience late tha estimated delivery and one more problem was they are not even replacing the item and app and websites are the only that it has some what good and it was easy to use reliability was very bad and I dont actually like this website very bad.

Ebazar
Apr 09, 2017 04:24 PM Read (via Android App)

It is not a good sites , It is fake sites for online shoping purposs . It is a kind of sites where fake advertisement of the product is shown by the dealer at very high cost . The quality of the product in really when we look them is bad and more bad which we cant imagine . So cant buy the product by using this sites . if u buy product by using this sites then you see that the product is so so so bad .

So dont waste the money by using this sites and olso tell to other people like their friend and their relative .

10400 MAH MI Power Bank Feeling Cheated
Apr 03, 2017 04:16 PM Read

I Have bought a Power Bank from Ebazar.ninja on 2nd march 2017 and when I opened it I discovered a damage in its charging slot and lodged a compliant on 8th march the courier guy took it back for the replacement giving me a receipt.

and when I enquired they told the replacement will reach me before 31st march and after 31st there is no communicaton from the website since now and too after a lots of email communication I hav'nt received a call or a reply maiil from them I have paid Rs.998 for the Powerbank and some accessories I am not ready to loose my money for such cheaters. I am gonna file acompliant agaist them in consumer court.

Fake products
Mar 15, 2017 02:57 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi freinds once I came acros this Ebazar.ninja site I was searching for power banks but as I was not intrested I left the page.& after that day I recived a mail saying 20400 mah mi power bank just for rps 899 only .i was amzed with the offer then soonly I ordered it .i got the product in 7days .when I opened the powerbank my happyness was gone by seing it the quality was not at all good I charged the power bank it was not working properly.the next minute I returned the product.

so friends dont be fooled by this kinds of offers.

Bad Experience
Mar 08, 2017 12:52 AM Read

Today the online shopping become very popular many of us buy the products through online shopping. I am one of them who prefer online shopping for buy goods but my experience of online shopping through ebazar was very bad they sents me a very low quality product which was not the quality of the product which show before order the product. they should not deceive the customers and should deliver the right product to the customer

Please dont trust EBAZAR
Mar 03, 2017 02:42 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hello My order no. is OID335033. I received a dabba product of mi pwr bank 10400 mah. I want my money back immediately. How can a site can do like this. such a fake site. please ban this site for god sake. I saw 100 s of .complaints on this site. I have got this on COD. I .need my money back at any cost

MI 20000 mah Power Bank in only Rs. 899/-
Feb 21, 2017 12:31 PM Read

I bought this product with Order ID OID247075 on 1st November, 2016 from Ebazaar.ninja, they were offering this product in Rs. 899/- with around 70% discount, I got this product in 10 days from their courier partner WOW.

I opened the product and saw that it was packed in just a simple polythene bag and one cheap quality black connector was there, I got doubt and then I checked with my friends(he had bought the same product from Amazon). I found this product from Ebazar.ninja had indicator which had yellow light where as in my friends powerbank it was white light and overall look also was different. I called their customer support and told them that I am not happy with the product, so I want to return this and want refund, she clearly told me that product cannot be returned. I requested her to transfer the call to her superior, she refused to transfer, now I was totally upset and then I started searching e-mail id of senior customer support people on Linkedin and finally I got the e-mail id of head customer support(Mr. Sushil).

After two day I got call from Mr. Vikram, he told me you have escalated the matter so I am calling you back and he started explaining me that this product is original and it is called OEM(all parts are original from MI and Ebazar is only doing the assembling of this product). I clearly told them please return this product as I want my money back because I am feeling cheated. I was sending one mail everyday to their "Head customer support"(Mr. Sushil). Finally they were agreed to return my money back. One month later they asked me for Bank Account number and then they transferred the amount back to my account.

I would suggest the people please don't buy this product from Ebazar because you will not feel satisfied as it takes around 16 hours for full recharge, and suppose if received product is not in good condition or you are not satisfied then its difficult to take the money back from them.

Fraud Ecommerce website!
Feb 11, 2017 03:34 PM Read

I was brought to this website because of an irresistible offer that was a 75% off on Samsung Evo 64 GB memory card and it was being sold for Rs 449. I browsed the product description and it showed that the product was 100% genuine and there was a 14 day replacement guarantee also.

I ordered the product with an advance payment and they product reached me after around two weeks! I opened the product and it clearly showed that the product was duplicate! I inserted the memory card in my mobile phone and it displayed that the memory card is damaged! I also tested it with a PC application h2Testw which also made it very clear that the card is duplicate and damaged!

I immediately opened a return window and recieved a call from ebazar.ninja that I can not have my money refunded because electronic products such as memory cards do not have any guarantee!

I was shocked and threatened them that I would file a case against them in the court so then they agreed to refund my money! This shopping site is just crap and I suggest all to beware of such online frauds!

VERY BAD EXPERIENCE ON A ONLINE SITE EVER..
Feb 04, 2017 07:47 AM Read

As per the on-line reviews I bought a power bank but it was not MI branded/original, It has given me 10000 mAH actual power(9000 mAH practically, as 1000 mAH power got wasted in USB hub indicator lights, even though power bank led lights are off but it was not able to switch off USB hub indicator lights) but it should give me actual minimum power of 13000 mAH, I will rate it as 2 stars out of 5 stars, as it is 1) Not branded/original & 2) giving me 3000 mAH less power than the actual power rating. reading the disclaimer and bought OEM powerbank. The powerbank was damaged with no Quality Control marks or IDs. For all I know it could be a bomb, a cheap carcinogenic fume generating make or simply a heavy case with chargeable batteries. I’m in the process of negotiating a return. It’s been 2 months.

Such is eBazar.ninja

But what the hell, I should’ve noticed it’s got a ninja in its name. My bad!

Rest assured, Ebazar.ninja I’m taking you down with all Samurais I got.

Jan 27, 2017 01:40 PM Read

Dear Friends

Please be away from this site and do not purchase any thing from here because All item are duplicate and not as per shown in there web site

My brother purchased a power bank of MI brand from here but its reached after one month and when we checked its looked good and seems original but when we start and used this power bank Its found duplicate

It was not capable for charge the battery of our mobile, Its found discharged in 20 minutes only

The same thing happens with my friends also He bought a mobile from here and its found non working in 5 months only

When we tried to call on customer care no. it found only ringing or not available

We realize that this is a way of money making instead of quality products or good services

The delivery of products never received on time and there is no any support from there customer care also

The web site is also not well maintained its found under maintenance most of the time or found very slow

Its not a reliable site and its product also having very bad quality or its duplicate, Really it was very bad experience with this Ebazar.ninja

Fraud company
Jan 26, 2017 10:10 PM Read (via Android App)

Worst company I have ever seen in my life and worst experience i've ever had. I purchased a powebank of 10400 maah it was mentioned on the top of the powerbank that it is an original Mi powerbank I cross checked and called to their customer support number they said yes sir this is an original Mi powerbank but when the product was delievered to me it was not the original one the quality was product was pathetic it was just wrapped in a plastic pollythene later on when I called to their customer support they said Sir if the product is working fine we can't do anything then I told him that I was informed that this is an original mi these guys were saying that if you're having any recording of the conversation then share that on our support I'd these guys are making fool I personally suggest you all never ever purchase anything from ebazar

Ebazar.ninja is a Fraud website
Jan 25, 2017 07:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

Its a fraud website. I have ordered a battery bank of 20000 mah which worked only for 1 day and after that it stopped working. They give duplicate pieces. When I contacted them in email these guys raised a ticket which was addressed after 20 days. They said to send back the battery bank in same packing, as it had arrived and they will repair it. Who keeps the packaging box if you ask after soo many days? I am stuck with no option but to get these guys on blogs and take off their real face in front of all buyers.

Please dont fall for their low price products.

They are CHEAT

Wrost online shipping in this.fake services and pr
Jan 22, 2017 10:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

This website is faux by no means buy product from this internet site, this only sell fake product . By no means use THIS website to shop for YOUR assets . I buyed Powerbank which isn't operating at all, I suggest the reader in no way use this website to buy any product please as this internet site is being profitable illegally purchase fooling all public.This web site makes human beings fool and I can by no means use this website again. Ebazar.Ninja why you cheat to clients. In today’s generation every body loves to buying on-line. So, everytime I used new sites for reductions but at the moment this web page makes idiot to everyone.i want to give them 0 star but its no possible.

Not good for shopping
Jan 22, 2017 07:33 PM Read

I bought a mobile from Ebazar but I got duplicate mobile which features are like china mobiles and when I called the customer care they started to make excuses and sometime they put my call on hold.They take the more than two weeks to deliver the product and they show the earlier date for delivering on website.They don't give more discount on product on website as well as App.They always show the fake description about the product, So I suggest don't buy any expensive product from this site.

Quality factor is missing
Jan 20, 2017 10:00 AM Read (via Android App)

Ebazaar.ninja is worst online shopping site in India.products quality is so worst. Delivery of Ebazar.ninja never at time. Their delivery of products are always delay. Ebazaar.ninja doesn't take any responsibility of products. Amazon india and Flipkart are best sites for online shopping. there prices are so reasonable and there policies for customer it's so good. Their products are genuine. Customer never solve query by customer care of Ebazaar.ninja. Apps and website are not so attractive. Website is not so good. there is no reliability of products because of worst quality.

POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST EBAZAR.NINJA
Jan 19, 2017 12:10 PM Read

Hi All Buyers,

I am filing Criminal Case against EBazar.Ninja for their fraudulent transaction. If you have ever cheated by this shopping site please contact me on Advocate Girish -09916459518. Your information is very valuable for me to fight in the court. FIR will be registered soon.

Also, don't believe in their Customer Care Executive's dialogues. They are the BIG CHEATERS.

I have checked that, they are not authorised to sell any products especially MI-Power Bank. Same thing has been confirmed by MI Company also.

This Company have cheated more than 10000 customers.

Please contact me immediately.

GIRISH - 09916459518.

Fraudulent site
Jan 12, 2017 06:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

Guys, please don't take any products from this site, they attract people with low rates, but the products are all fake, I have ordered a 10400 miah MI power bank on JUNE 2016. and I have received it after 2 weeks that too after many calls.And I found it is completely fake it is not all MI brand, the products they show in the site different and to the ones we receive, and I returned that with another one(since it is not even charging my 2300 miah phone for 2 times)and even that is not working, till now I haven't got the power bank, and the customer service(calls) is worst if we question strongly about the product quality they will cut the call, and it takes 2-3 minutes and sometimes even 5 min to connect the call.

And the major fraud is that it is not all taking any reviews given by us, I don't understand how come one can give 5 stars for those power banks.i think they have programmed not to take any negative reviews.

I have shopped from many other online websites, but didn't face these sort of problems with any other website.

Only one advice guys don't shop from this site

Jan 10, 2017 12:47 AM Read

I check items wherever for good arrangements and check whether there are anything great at a bargain and I never leave an opportunity to purchase thayproduct.This the motivation behind why I unearthed this website.I saw some reallybcool offers here. From power banks cost sliced from 1200 to 400, I was truly inspired with this site.I was truly not certain why such a site which gives such a rebate at such a cost is not acclaimed like amazon or flipkart. Yet, this is the place the fact of the matter was I had seen many individuals whining in their locales about item they got however taking a gander at that truly astounding arrangement on Reebok shoes I just couldn't control myself and requested it.

Ebazar Ninja
Jan 09, 2017 04:21 PM Read (via Android App)

. . . . . . . Ebazar shopping thse website are not the using the people I am first time here these shopping website the website are no more product and not quality and not service of the costumer all people not heare of Ebazer ninja website by the information of the and not believe these website are the perches by price of the money and not of the service centre the stay not address the website.

. . . . . . . The not using these site are shopping are not home delivery the more duration of the service and the not products available these website are not tbe quality of the product are not good of the shopping website my opinion using the another website

Poor quality.
Jan 07, 2017 02:11 PM Read

I had used this website much time for shopping purpose and I was happy at every time because it products quality was good but at this time my trust is breaking down from this website. I bought a t-shirt from this website. I got delivery at right time but product quality is very poor and a price is also high. This t-shirt is faded color in every wash and at this time its looking old.

If you want to us this product please follow below steps,

1. Its price will be high, please compare its price from another website.

2. Understand its return policy and material use in the product.

I suggest to this company, please do not sell the local brand in this website otherwise, it faded your company brand value.

Recommended Top Articles