Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Ebazar.ninja Reviews

Worst Product and service ever.
Oct 06, 2015 10:20 AM Read

I have ordered this product in http://www.ebazaar.ninja. The product arrived in a different cover rather to be in its original brand cover as it was claimed to be a product of mi. More over, the product was damaged externally with dents and scratches and the ports were also not proper.

The covers on both the sides were ready to come off at any time. When raised the complaint, they dont respond properly and all they ask it to ship the product back at out own cost and they will not reimburse the return shipment charges. Go for this at your own risk.

Ebazar .ninja.what the hell...
Jul 18, 2017 06:55 PM Read (via Mobile)

I've ordered this product in http://www.ebazaar.ninja. The product arrived in a extraordinary cowl rather to be in its original emblem cover as it was claimed to be a made from mi. greater over, the product turned into damaged externally with dents and scratches and the ports have been additionally no longer right.

The covers on each the edges had been prepared to come off at any time. whilst raised the complaint, they dont reply well and all they ask it to deliver the product lower back at out own cost and they'll not reimburse the go back cargo prices. move for this at your own risk.

Faraud e-commerce
Jul 15, 2017 12:23 PM Read (via Android App)

Ebazar.ninja is a big faraud e-commerce website, they thug people for money, there motto is not doing business they cheat people, accumulate money from innocent people in the guise of e-commerce shopping website.This Ebazar.ninja should be banned and blacklist from e-commerce websites.they are just making people fool.my experience from this e-commerce is very worst, once I ordered a mobile charger and they delivered me the products after few days.

So, after recieving the product I open the package and took out the charger, and plug in, but after few minutes I found that the charger they delivered me is already used by someone else because the charger had broken cables, f aded logo and also broken plug, .So, I contact them, but no response from them, this is my worst experience, So, friends pls dont buy anything from this site. Thank you!

EBAZAR.NINJA
Jun 16, 2017 10:43 AM Read (via Android App)

Ebazar.ninja is the online shopping site in india which I dislike this site very much because of various reason. I buy some products from this site and I got lot of disadvantage.

Their customer service is very bad and they doesnot took any responsibility towards its customer problems. And they are unprofessional.

Thei product quality is very bad and duplicate and their product cannot run for a long period of time.

Their delivery is too late to reach befor given date.

Their price of every product is too high which is not good for me.

Ebazar
Jun 05, 2017 11:59 PM Read (via Android App)

Ebazar is the online shopping app or site in which product are sold.In this ebazar is not famous as our flipkart amazon snapdeal etc.In this shopping site is not know for maximum people and it cant give u a trusted certificates.In this they are not product and not have standard brands.I will give this 2/10

Fake Or Not!? ;)
Jun 05, 2017 10:06 PM Read (via Android App)

Hlo guys today I am sharing my experience with you related to ebazar. It is not fraud company but company with no sence of mind. Products present in this site is totally waste not a single product to use, I buy a cover of redmi note 4 of red clolour but when I arrived I found a cracked 1 with dull red clolour. Bad customer suport and not resolve my issue after complaining tooo much time. Never buy waste of money and time with this site

Ebazar.ninja
May 24, 2017 05:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi friends

s we all agree ebazaar ninja selling fake products I have a strick to make them pay heavy losses. If all of you& ask your friends too to purchase products from ebazaar with COD(don’t make pretty payment). Once the product is shipped simple refuse the delivery& product will go back to company& company will pay courier charges. This will quickly bring them down. Everyone place as many orders with different addresses& contact details. We know legal option will take time but this is quick way to make ebazaar suffer.

Bye

FAKE ONLINE STORE
May 19, 2017 12:40 PM Read

Hi friends,

I bought a expensive watch before 6 months from Ebazar.the app and website of Ebazar is working very good.

but the delivery time of Ebazar is not so good.they taking too much time to deliver the products.

when I open my parcel I saw that the watch is broken.

so I call to the customer care.they assure me that they change it.

then after 7 days I again call to customer care.

all the process taking too much time near by 20 days.

so this is not value for money.never buy products from this online stores.

thanks

Not good
May 09, 2017 08:00 AM Read (via Android App)

Dear friends this website ebazar ninja is not so good but its performance is very good.when I orderd to a new and branded bluetooth headphones inthis website at first it was saying your order have been placed successfully and delivered in estimate dates but after that date was came it was not deliverd in estimated date.

This is the problem in this web site.

Worst quality of product.
May 07, 2017 05:52 PM Read (via Android App)

Ebazar.ninja.com online store, friends there was many websites available for shipping.

Some days ago I am also buying a new shoe's on this site, thus site shoe's quality not much good friends, low quality of shoe's.really friends worst quality of product this site.

This site delivery timing is very late friends, courier boy deliverd the product after seven or eight days.

On this site never available any offers and deals , because this is worst site friends.loading time of this site too late friends.

Such a Bakwas App I ever seen
Apr 27, 2017 02:31 PM Read (via Android App)

I Suggest you to not Use this app ever. Delivery time is too more, Fake product And also not reachable at any place.

This is a worst shoping app I ever used.

If you love money and don't want to waste it then don't think to use this app.

My experience is such a hell my 150 rupee is gone in a manhole.

If you Do note want same then Not use this ever.

Ebazar
Apr 25, 2017 07:59 PM Read (via Android App)

Guys dont buy any product from this site. All the items they sell are dublicate and copy. I order a power bank of Samsung from this site. The power bank is dublicate. They dont replace the item you purchase. So dont buy anything from this site. All their instruction are fake.Ear phones also not working purchased from here.

Worst online shop.. just f*** you..
Mar 27, 2017 12:07 PM Read (via Android App)

This is duplicate online shopping station. one month ago I have ordered a power bank of 20000mah which was cost 899 rs. but 15 days later it started draining battery. now it is fully damaged. I'll never buy any product from this site. why do you cheat? The rs will be drained from you pocket. everyone eho shops from here, will kill if you caught in there hand.

Ebazar.ninja
Mar 22, 2017 06:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

Dear all friends

I would love to share my personal experience on the Ebaazar.ninja so I ordered a power bank I received power bank in 10days I charged my power bank fully and then tried to charge my mobile and then I got surprise that it was not at all working fine. Power bank took more than 10 hours to fully charge and when I plugged my device then it got discharge within 5 seconds. So I tried to call up Ebazar customer care and again I got surprise. After 5 - 6 attempts also no body picked my call and then I wrote complaint mail to Ebazar. I got auto generated response with ticket id. I followed with that ticket id with Ebazar but hardly I receive response from them. Now today is 7th Feb still have not received any response from Ebazar neither have received my money back. So I suggest you don't buy nothing from this online shopping website in this price more best online shopping websites available in market. Save your time and money

Ebazaer.
Mar 19, 2017 07:33 AM Read (via Android App)

Hellio , im jest sharing my personal expwriance got from the e bazar. Iam always disappointing with the e bazar, they cheating their own customer by introducing low or cheap quality products. The customer always un happy with their low quality pdoducts, they giving only china market product in a cheep quality. Here the customer not get a branded product and also less chois to customer. The delivery time of products are too late and time consuming, so the customer have better buy from market and save time and money, e bazar not save time and money.

Ebazar
Mar 15, 2017 09:30 PM Read (via Android App)

Hlo guys today I am share by best experience to about this site is very good site by using online purchase products. Last time I have purchase a power bank at ruppes 999 at mah of 10900 .he isvery good product and give a good charging of my mobile so I am very happy to purchase power bank .

Ebazar is giving very good customers services at a fix time if we want any products to purchase we can order and money give then our products reach in home so I am very happy to use Ebazar.

Ebazar to want any order you can by online shopping by our mobile , laptops and computer with a reliability of site they give original products.

MI 20000 Power bank it's FAKE
Mar 10, 2017 03:29 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pls every one EBazar Ninja fake site so pls do not any purchess for this web site otherwise west of money and west of time no refund or product. Send demagend product then no return money or productit's bullshit website otherwise I send a legal notice I send u ebazar

Ebazar.com
Mar 07, 2017 03:17 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello Friend's ! Today, I share my personal experience against Online shopping site Ebazar.com.It was a very popular site for online shopping in India.The product quality of this site was very bad.The customer service of this site was very poor, they cannot work properly.The delivery of the product was so duly & late.Therefore, my advice is guys cannot ordered any product with this cheap site.

SURE WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME
Mar 03, 2017 11:25 AM Read

I PURCHASED A POWER BANK FROM THIS SITE AND PAID THE AMOUNT VIA ONLINE PAYMENT. EVEN I DIDN'T RECEIVED THE PRODUCT TILL DATE ROUND 15 DAYS HAVE BEEN PASSED. I CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAID THAT CALL AFTER 2 HOURS, I AM MAKING CALL BUT ONLY PHONE IS RINGING NOBODY RECEIVES THE CALL. THERE IS NO OPTION OF ORDER TO BE CANCELLED. I MADE A PHONE CALL TO THE DELIVERY I.E. DOTZOT SERVICE BUT THE RESULT IS ZERO. PLEASE SEE THE ORDER DETAILS. THE CONSIGNMENT NO IS 700008390444.

WORST SITE
Feb 20, 2017 12:26 PM Read

HELLO FRIENDS TODAY I AM SHARE MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH YOU ABOUT EBAZAR.I BOUGHT A SAMSUNG MEMORY CARD BEFORE 4 MONTHS.THE DELIVERY TIME OF THIS SITE IS VERY BAD.THEY DELIVER MY CARD AFTER 20 DAYS. WHEN I OPEN THE PARCEL THERE IS NO SAMSUNG CARD IN IT.THE CARD IS MICRO SD AND TOTALLY DAMAGED.THEN I CALL CUSTOMER CARE THEY DID NOT CLAIM IT THEY ASK ME CONTACT TO SELLER . THEN I CALL TO SELLER HE TELL ME ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE SEND ME AN ORIGINAL CARD.SO THE PRODUCT QUALITY IS VERY BAD. SO I SUGGEST YOU DO'T BUY THINGS FROM THIS SITE.

THANKS