Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Shop No F 16 , First Floor , "Prince Tower", Opposite To Abirami Mega Mall, Door No, 94-113, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai 600010, TN

+91-44-42017851, +91-44-42017852

Photos for Dr Batra's Clinic - Purasaiwalkam - Chennai

Dr Batra's Clinic - Purasaiwalkam - Chennai Reviews

Dr.vidya @Dr.Batras is a boon to our family
May 14, 2019 04:58 PMRead (via Mobile)
Dr.vidya is like a friend who patiently listen to our problem and give a correct cure and solution...she is a boon to our entire family...i was desperate with my piles problem but after joining Dr.batras, Dr.Vidya has made things possible now am gradually curing from all ailments....

Homeopath, Dr. Vidya treats with IQ & EQ combo !!!
Sep 27, 2017 02:54 PMRead
I write this review with utmost gratitude towards Dr. Vidya Madam @ Dr. Batra Positive Health Clinic @ Pursaiwakkam Branch(CHENNAI) who has been always compassionately treating me in recent years and I also extend my gratitude to all my yester-years doctors @ Dr. Batra's who have been taking car...Read More

Wow experience of Dr Batras-Purasaiwalkam
Aug 14, 2017 05:04 PMRead
As I was so depressed about my hair falling, I fine day got a message about Dr Batras Treatment, Heard many times But very hesitant, that I may be fooled for hair growth but as when I decided with double minded I went to Dr Batra's Purasaiwalkam Branch, I am very delighted with care and concern ...Read More

Dr Batra's Clinic - Purasaiwalkam - Chennai
ExcellentVerified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
Dec 17, 2016 04:47 PMRead
Mohammed Irfan ID no  861964 My son was affected by Tonsillitis last year severely now he is perfectly normalDoctor vidya is good in purasaiwalkam branch. All staffs are good.

THANKS DR VIDYA to Dr.Batra's Purasaiwalkam branchVerified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
Dec 14, 2016 04:46 PMRead
Actually I felt bad about my future before I came to Dr.Batra's. Simply saying it is second birth after taking treatment at Dr.Batra's. Treatment found excellent and my heart full thanks DR VIDYA to Dr.Batra's Purasaiwalkam branch.SWAMINATHAN.IPATIENT CODE 827942

#synopsisDesc#