Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

A-162, Antophill Warehousing Complex, Vidyalankar College Road, Wadala East, Mumbai 400037, MH

+91-22-67595900, +91-9769995016

Dharya Information Pvt ltd Reviews

Budget constraints
Jun 17, 2019 06:15 PMRead
I joined this company as product executive and in my span of working here for 3 years I have realised that one of the core factors affecting the growth of the company is its inability to fund and source adequate budget for covering entire online and offline strategies

Proud to contribute
Jul 01, 2019 07:19 PMRead
I have worked in this company for the last 8.1 years and the best parts of working for this small firm was that I got hands on experience with getting to know exactly where my efforts were contributed to the overall growth.

Reliable Company
Jun 28, 2019 04:33 AMRead
In my experience of 4 years, I can very confidently say that this company is one of the most reliable web and mobile app development company with offices in so many different locations and it is easy to locate to different places with the company.

Dharya Information Pvt ltd
Great communication channels
Jun 23, 2019 06:50 AMRead
The overall project completion was ensured that after putting across dedicated efforts, the team was very successful in putting across responsive communication and close collaboration to ensure understanding of the goals.

Recommended Top Articles