Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Coolwinks.com Reviews

Waste Of Money
Nov 12, 2020 11:18 PM Read (via Android App)

I recently bought a pair of lens and a frame and this happens to be a nightmare. Within one fall the lenses broke and frame also got scratched which was totally unexpected as it was not supposed to happen. I tried to contact the customer care service and it took them almost 2 days to revert back. From my past experience I can say that the customer service is very poor. Not only customer service it also gave me difficulty to replace the Product and now it has started to give me trouble. I had a very bad experience which is not less than any Nightmare. I would not recommend this site and I don't prefer it anymore.

Worst product ever seen.
Nov 09, 2020 02:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

I just ordered a glass in cool winks which after offer came to 2800 plus rupees and I received the product on 23rd Oct 2020. On 9 th nov 2020 it has been broken. That too the frame has been broken. I have been previously using glasses from lenskart and also from a local vendor. The local vendor item, which is way cheaper than this fraudulent cool winks, works flawlessly

Worst frame quality
Aug 20, 2020 10:43 AM Read (via Mobile)

Worst frame quality. Within a month usage coating of frame started stripping off. I would never recommend this site. Highly disappointed.

Coolwinks.com
Amount so high
Jun 19, 2020 10:57 PM Read (via Android App)

At coolwinks I visit that site and I found the product amount is not in

reasonable price.

I visit many times because I have the cash back from Google pay and phonepe of coolwinks the selling product in higher amount and this is not good for the customer and showing multiple offers of a product which is not good they are only attract the people to come their site and purchase something but the amount not relevant to the product.

I hope it will be clear to all and accept from the coolwinks pleaseupdate the product and sell your product in reasonable price to know try to attract the people and do not try to play their brain with some mathematically calculation of selling product.

So guys I suggest to you please check amount check the product quality and check product warranty as well as guarantee then you move forward to purchase the product from coolwinks site.

Thank you so much to read my review and I hope it will be clear and be careful to purchase anything from online sites fast you may need to confirm from your local shops and from other online site that selling the product the price is more important for us and the product quality is more important for us be careful take care

BEST SHOPPING APP FOR YOUR SPECS
Aug 28, 2019 12:23 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hello friends, today I am going to review an online shopping app for your spectacles.

With the busy lifestyle, we don't get time to go to any particular shop to shop for our specs or for our family elders.So, in the situation we find it easier, quite comfortable and hassle free to just sit at home and shop among not hundreds, but among the thousands of specs for ourself and for our family.Coolwink is the first fastest growing online specs shopping app and website in India.

I have purchased not once but several times on coolwinks for my elders and my relatives too.The quality of the lens is too good and the best thing is that when we visit any offline spec shop, we actually are not informed with that much information regarding the quality of the lens they are providing in detail.But when we are going to shop on coolwinks, we get full detail of the features and quality of the lens in detail.

Moreover, coolwinks provides several awesome and attractive payment cashback offers for paying through different wallets like Paytm, amazon pay and phonepe which makes our shopping so worthy and budget friendly, so that everyone could afford it.

I have found it that most of the people found it difficult to upload the prescription after placing an order for the eyeglasses or powered sunglasses.If you also find the same problem while purchasing online for specs, there is no problem.You have to just click a clear image of your prescription and send it the official support email id.Your prescription will be reviewed by the lab assistant of the website and will automatically be uploaded and confirmed within 1-2 working days or sometimes on the same day.In case it is not getting confirmed automatically, kindly call at the support helpline no.of coolwinks to get it confirmed soon.

They usually delivers the product within 7-10 working days, after you upload the prescription or confirm the order.

The customer service is also good, usually your call gets connected within few mins and they assist you quite politely and try to solve any kind of issue you are getting with full support.

I have an experience of 3yrs of using colwinks.com website and coolwinks app too and I will recommend it to everybody.

Coolwinks For Good
Aug 10, 2019 08:25 AM Read

As I used the product it is just more than average. Actually, I like its design & style & its glasses are just wow. I suggest you buy coolwinks goggles for sure without any hesitation. I bought it when they were giving 1500 cashback on purchase & also got the cashback from coolwinks.

Cheater : Worst product, No cashback.
Jun 13, 2019 01:04 PM Read

Coolwinks is an online e-commerce website where they are selling the cheap quality product by showing the high MRP and showing big discount.

And they are offering 100% cashback to the original mode of payment.

They have come up with a new idea of cheating; 14 days return time(that too they will decide whether they will refund or not) and all cashback will be provided after 14 days.

After 14 days neither they provide the cashback nor they allow to return the product.

I have lost money in 2 orders(Order Number: CW2305195059019 and CW3105195130806)

They show few coupons in their website/app and allow to use the coupons available on their website/app and after coupon application it shows you are eligible for cashback as well.

Since the website/app allows to apply the coupon and also shows that user is eligible for 100% cashback, users are placing the order with online payment.

But after 14 days these people say you cannot avail cashback if coupon is already applied. This thing was never communicated while applying the coupon. In addition to this even after applying the coupon it was showing 100% cashback eligibility.

Why their app is giving wrong information of cashback eligibility when they have such conditions? This was done deliberately to fool people and on questioning they show the terms condition(which they modify regularly).

Similarly, They often credit the coolwinks account with their virtual money(coolcash) and while placing the order'COOLCASH was applied by default.

During payment it shows'You are eligible for 100% cashback' with different payment mode.

Now, after 14 days they denied giving cashback by saying that'COOLCASH' was applied'.

This was credited by coolwinks and also applied by coolwinks. I never want this coolcash and never want to apply it; as without this I would have got my cashback.

Coolwinks is applying it deliberately to missuse their terms and conditions and looting the customers by giving such vague excuses.

They are big cheaters, looting everyone money. Coolwinks are doing this intentionally. Strict action should be taken.

There are innumerable complains and issues where people are reporting on different websites/google reviews. It's a big scam which needs to be addressed.

Great Service & Best Product
Jun 08, 2019 08:40 AM Read (via Android App)

I've purchased many sunglasses during its summer cashback offer with paytm. I've no issues with its cashback because cashback has been credited in account according to offer's terms. its customer service is the best service which I've ever seen. Once I ordered sunglasses from Coolwink and delivery boy topd that we can't deliver product at your address because this address is out of range. Then I complaint it, and its senior officer has taken action immediately and my product delivered next day. Quality of its products is very good with awesome design. Overall it is very nice product with great cashback.

Fraud coolwinks
Jun 07, 2019 11:18 PM Read

They cheat thousands of indian people. Making fooling them by offering them cash back and then refuse them to giving it. So please aware.

I placed 2 order of rs1904 each as per coolwinks promise of 100% cashback upto rs2000 after 14 days of delivery(after expired of returning period) then I try to contact them, they not answering my call and mail, so I realise now this is big scam, and looting thousands of Indian customers, so I request to all of you who face this fraud please place online complaint at consumer helpline India. And aware to all people by #fraudcoolwinks on tweeter tag media, government, and consumer helpline,

So we punish coolwinks to 3 year of jail

WORST CASE Of consumer getting scammed online
Jun 07, 2019 02:36 AM Read (via Mobile)

I hope no one will buy from this thieving bs called coolswinks. Their 100 %Cashback should be read as 100% f# You square and take your 100% money. I've lost 4200 rs after making 2 orders which only should cost less than 600.I have clear proof of not apply any Cashback yet they deny it.

CEO Ganesh Iyer must be planning on running away like his boss nirav modi after looting people. Don't buy anything from these scamming thiefs! This is worse than getting a brick instead of iPhone scam!

Poor service / support and incompetent staff
Dec 05, 2018 10:56 PM Read

I had ordered few glasses from Coolwinks web site earlier and there were no issues so far but now the company is going in cheating mode and they have incompetent staff who make mistakes in the order prescriptions.

I had ordered 2 eye glasses in Order ID CW0911182527559 . Uploaded the doctors prescription and mentioned clearly that glasses has to be as per prescription -0.5 and -0.75(different powers to left and right eye) but they have supplied one eye glass with+0.5 and -0.75(though both eyes are of minus power in prescription) . When taken up the issue they responded that I have accepted the order using OTP hence they are putting the blame on me. I had received OTP to confirm my order not the prescription which their staff had entered. My earlier order somebody used to call and confirm about the power and now nobody called me but they had sent the glasses with the error they made. In the web site too there is no option to check the prescription after order has been placed else even I could have pointed out their mistake.

I have lost my money as they have refused to replace or rectify this glass stating that I had accepted the order using OTP. Please stay away from Coolwinks you may be the next to get cheated.

Need some improvement
Sep 17, 2018 12:29 AM Read (via Android App)

This is one of the famous site running for the sunglasses, eyeglasses and many more eye materials.

I have recently purchased an eyeglass for myself and I would like to review it.

1) Firstly talking about the delivery it was good enough I got my glasses on the 5th day which could be improved.

2) I really hates it's customer service they provide no help to the customera regarding there isssues and the mailback report is also very bad.

3) The prodict quality is just like a 3rd class material and the charges are very high for this low quality.

4) There is so much laggines on the website.

but the app imterface is good to work on.

My final suggestion to evryone is that of you want to buy glasses from coolwimks buy during the offer period because in normal days it is too expensive and quality isnt worth of it.

Worst custumer service
Sep 11, 2018 01:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi guys plz dont buy any product from coolwinks.com. Worst custumer service ever. Worst service ever. Worst refund policy no satisfaction at all. I have ordered 1 specs from coolwinks and not suitable with colour so I returned it and since from 2 months I didnt recieved my refund till now not happy with coolwinks I will rate coolwinks as 1 out of 10 So guys just dont buy any products from coolwinks

Sunglasses quality not well
Aug 27, 2018 03:46 PM Read (via Android App)

When I first purchased in coolwinks.com I was too exited because there was buy one get one free after all I am Indian.In coolwinks sunglasses prices was 800 rupees and delivery charges extra, I paid that rupees woth debit card after 3 days one curiour boy cam And delivered coolwinks product in my door. When I opened I was shocked because one sunglass was big as compare my face and 2nd sunglass quality too bad. Screw was dull.

But packaging quality was mind blowing. I got 1 coolwink bags, 1 thank you greeting, 1 cleaner cloth. Thats it.

If I compare thos glasses with our market there has too many different of cost.As I think coolwinks 800 rupees sunglasses is worth 150-200 rupees in our normal market with out coolwinks packages.

My opinion : avoid coolwinks for being unsatisfied

Go for this site without thinking of quality.
Jul 12, 2018 11:50 PM Read

If you are thinking for buying new cool looking sunglasses or any type of glasses, I am saying with my own experience .I ordered computer glasses from this site and my experience was awesome I got delivery in 2 days without any delay.

Those glass really cut blue light upto 95% and the main thinks is that I got those only for 200 rupee approx .

You also get cool offers in this site.

On the day of writing they are giving 100% cashback if you pay through paytm and minimum shoping amount is 1500 rupee(screenshot is also attached).

and if you pay through any online methods you get great discount.

coolwinks is available on both android and ios platform and both work nice .

If you are desktop guy, their website work nice without any problem and if you are thinking for buying new glasses go for coolwinks.

The customer support is very fast on email and I am telling on the basis on my own experience.

They are also provide free eye check up if you don't know the your eye site number.

First purchase of coolwinks??????
Jul 11, 2018 03:27 AM Read (via iOS App)

Hello friends,

I want to tell u my first shopping experiance at coolwink website.

I purchased sunglasses at rupees 399/- only but product quality is so cheap and also I did not get any cashback amount in my make my smart price website when link at coolwink website.

I have been done all type of think but did not get any cashback or anything so please if u intrested to purchase sunglasses, computer glasses so you can go with lens kart , its has best quality and services so u make account and do shopping anything you want at lens kart.

thanking You.

Quality with affordable price
Jul 06, 2018 03:07 PM Read (via Android App)

My review about coolwinks is very much positive. Ordered a eyeglasses, got the desired product with best quality. The quality of the Eyeglasses provided at such a low cost is the great thing about coolwinks. I was intially amazed and suspicious, so I did a bit of research and found that it is a e-commerce start up dealing in eyeglasses and sunglasses which is owned by Essilor, which is very reputed company worldwide dealing in lenses and Eyeglasses. In fact you can say that coolwinks is a subsidiary company to Essilor. I was fully satisfied, as the company is known, products are liable to be good. Ane comparing the price range it is surely worth buying. I have ordered 2 more pairs after that and is very very much satisfied with the product and quality of the product, also response from customer service executive is very nice. Cool works, Coolwinks.keep it up. Surely Recommended to everyone who want to buy glasses at affordable price without compromising quality. Also new offer is running by coolwinks and phonepay, if you made a purchase for 1500 or more and pay through phonepay than you will get cash back in phonepay wallet 1500Rs back. And this works for 2 times. What a great deal. Go and buy.

My first purchase from coolwinks
Jun 08, 2018 01:27 PM Read

Recently while surfing through the web pages randomly saw this ad of coolwinks.com which says'sign up and get 1000 coolcash' which sound exciting and I had already purchased eyeglass from Lenskart so I already experienced in online eyeglass purchasing.

Quickly downloaded the app from Google Play Store, which got a rating of 3.2 not that exciting still went ahead install it on my mobile and registered my email to get 1000 coolcash. Paytm also running a campaign with coolwinks at that time make a purchase worth 400/- and get 100% cash back. To take advantage of this offer I select an eyeglass from first frame free option same as Lenskart and select basic eye glass as am not sure about its authenticity but the best part was 80% of coolcash usage so the total cost comes down around 405/- which also eligible for Paytm cashback offer. Quickly placed the order and upload the prescription along with all the specification. Same day got a call from Coolwinks customer care to confirm the order. It take almost 5-6 days to deliver the product through Bluedart courier. Packing was really good they also gave a nice cloth carry bag with coolwinks logo printed all over it along with Eyeglass cover. overall had a nice experience as I got 400/- from Paytm also after a month from the order delivery. Product quality is OK OK. One time purchase maybe.

I Like This Shopping Cart
Jun 06, 2018 10:26 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi Friends. I am Purchased 1500Rupees Glasses For Only 100 Rupees In Coolwinks Shopping Website. Because This Website Gives Me 400 Coolwinks CoolCash Per Each Referrer. So I am Explained About This Website To My Friends, Around 5 Members of My Friends Are Created Their Accounts In Coolwinks Website With My Referel Link. Than I Get 2500 Coolwinks Cash With My 5 My Friends. This 2500 Coolwinks CoolCash Not For Withdraw, But We Can Use This Coolwinks CoolCash For Buying Lens For Glasses In This Website.

And Here Is a Lots Of Good Free Frames, if We Select a Free Frame, we Want to Purchase Lens Only. And I am Purchased The Lens Also With My Coolwinks Coolcash. So I have 2500 Coolcash and I Selected a Free Frame and I Purchased 1400Rupees Lens For Frame With Coolcash. So Totally This Glasses Price is 1400Rupees, But We Want To Pay 100Rupees Delivery Charge. And We Can't Use Our Coolcash Amount For Delivery Charge. We Want Pay Directly If It Delivers.

Finallg I Got a Call From Couriar Service For This Glasses. And I Get This Glasses For Within 1 Week Only Its Fast Delivery Time. And I Paid 100 Rupees Delivery Charge For This Glasses. Finally I Unboxed This Glasses, Its A Good Quality Awesome Product. Frame Also Good Quality, and Lens Also Good Quality. But My Frame Is Not With Shining Coating. But Its Looking Good For My Face. And Its Comes With Lens Cleaner also. And I Suggest This Coolwinks Website To My All Friends. One Of My Friend Also Purchased a Glasses Fron This Site, after My Suggestion.

If We Don't Like a Free Frames, We Can Choose More Models Of PriceTag Frames. But We Can't Use Coolcash Amount For Price tag Frames, We Want Buy That Frames With Our Real Money. Maximum We Like Free Frames. Because Free Frames are Not a Cheap Frames, But Its a Avarage Quality. You Don't Expect High Quality In This Free Frames. Finally We Get a Cheap and Best Glasses From Free Frames Only On This Shopping Cart.

Poor online service and limited products
May 22, 2018 11:10 PM Read (via Android App)

Recently I was in need of an eyeglass so I looked for it in online.I searched it in Coolwinks.com and indeed there were great offers.The one I liked the most was the first frame free option.It clicked it but I was very disappointed as there were only very few priducts.Also, when I clicked a product and tried to place an order but unfortunately none of the time I could place an order.This was a bit disappointing for me.This requires to fixed by the company soon to ensure their sales.

Thanks