Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Clubfactory.com Reviews

They cheated me
Nov 10, 2020 06:21 PM Read (via Android App)

Order id-75270

product-watch

ordered date-23august

delivery date-28august

iam hiding my order id due to my personal issues but I want to share the honest review that I have experienced with it.

I am using club factory for almost one year and I havent faced any kind if issues or problems.

never experienced any bad quality of products or any defectwhich has to build trust in this brand.

But I have lost trust in brand for poor servicing.

Because of covid, I was ordering the products from online stores rather than offline stores.

When I opened the box having watch in it after a couple of days due to covid, iwas just shocked seeing the damaged one, it was just like used one.

when I raised my complaint they said nothing can be done since it has crossed the time limit if any isues has been raised it must be raised request within 1-2 days after its delivery date.

Tell me one thing

A.in this pandemic situation covid time everyone is keeping products away from them for some days then using the same.

But as per their rules, we have to raise request ( if any) with in the time limit they have given. if anything happens and someone got infected will clubfactory will take responsibility?

B.The price I have given was for agood product and it is costlier one I trusted in thus how I will have any doubt of having any defected items in it as I am using it since last one year.i always have got a good product from your end.

I started calling coustamer care from the day I recoginized it is damaged one each and every day. sometimes there was no one taking my call and some times they say nothing can be done and at least take the product and check once by your team.they said no mean no?

it is your responsibility of getting approval by a coustomer is this how you talk with the loyal coustomers.is this how you deal with in a proffesional way.

if days were normal anyone will quickly open their delivery packet and checks the productus good or bad but these are no longer normal days as every one kniw and going through same issues.

Tell me one thing according to your logic one must open and use the priduct which they have been orderimg with in two days and raise requests So why will any person be opening all packets and seeing them if any one of them is right or wrong damaged or in good condition.

All iam requesting is to check my product get replace it and I dont want my money back I just need the product I have ordered in a good quality.

Expecting your supportive reply.

Bad factory and brand
Aug 29, 2020 07:05 PM Read (via Android App)

Today club factory is famousing day by day . The reason is that we have to add our friends and in exchnage they gives us one thing . And one day I have ordered sleeper worth of rs 500 but after delived I didn't like that item bcz it totally different then I have order item .

Therefore I have planned to give it back but they told that we will not give money and ur money will be added in your wallet .

But I didn't get my money not sleeper I had waste my money time .

Club factory is stupid and useless . Pls don't buy anything from it.

Worst quality products
Aug 29, 2020 05:25 PM Read (via Android App)

I strongly recommend you that please dont buy anything from club factory they sell things having the worst quality.the photos they show are fake and digitialized but in actual when we get the product it is way different, yes it is cheap but the product will last day or two.this site does not have any brand products like nike, addidas etc.its a small site if u want to buy cheaper goods but the quality they give is even more cheaper , so be aware.its of no use , trust me. I have bought things form this site and also thought of that the product will be good but every time the quality is worse and worst.myntra and flipkart are better.

Clubfactory.com
Worst shopping App ever. CHEATERS!!!
Dec 19, 2019 06:06 PM Read

Well first, hello MS guys, its been a long time. Did not find enough time to come back here.

But now came back to write here again, because the world should know about this cheating shopping app "Clubfactory".

I have been using a lots of online shopping sites and apps like - Amazon, flipkart, Snapdeal, Shopclues, paytm, 10kya and so on. I would have purchased over 400 products so far, but only 4 to 5 products where either sold wrong, or sold broken and never got any empty boxes or likewise.

But then I decided to buy from here.

My first order was a pair of shoes. Shoes like was 10.5(UK). Received the order after 40 Days and found the shoe size was possibly 9 and very small. And there was no size mentioned on the shoes at all!

Ok, so one lost and cheated.

Then my second order was a Phone. The app stated that its an N97 communicator refurbished phone. the pricing was just Rs.2000. So ordered it. Shipping was quick, just 4 days. But product received was some N97 look alike cheap Chinese Symbian phone!

So this one lost and cheated again.

And the big disappointment was, I can not return this phone, as this was no returnable item! Wah. What if I received a stone? Same thing.

My very next thing was, I stamped it as a "Spam" app and uninstalled it immediately.

Verdict - NEVER EVER INSTALL THIS APP, SO THAT YOU CANNOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE.

Aloha!

Useless
Jul 29, 2020 03:24 PM Read (via Android App)

I used this site many times for online shopping. But this site gave me a very poor response. I have tried to order many time but most of the time I found that my order has been cancelled. This website is not loyal and Genuine. I think they don't want to help their customers. Every time you order a product from this site, you will get a chance to complain about it. It is very irresponsible.

PRODUCT QUALITY

Some time product quality is good and most of the time it is bad. I had bought an MI band from this site and after one month I found that the battery of that band was discharging very quickly. I had also bought a t-shirt from this site and the quality of that t shirt was average. Quality of delivered product is totally different from the given discription in online website.

DELIVERY REPORT

Delivery service is very poor of this website. Some time you have to wait for more than a month which is very disgusting. You can not contact your delivery boy. And if you want to get any contact of your delivery boy from this site , you can't do so because the will not provide it to you. Any how if you got the contact of your delivery boy then you can't contact him because he will be always unreachable. I want to tell you that the delivery service of this website is very bad they don't deliver products in time.

CONCLUSION

Overall if I say this site is not good for online shopping. If you are going with this site that means you are going to loss your time and totally wastage of your money. So I am telling you not to buy products from this site.

Fake products
Jul 28, 2020 09:09 PM Read (via Android App)

I shopped for the first and the last time from Clubfactory.com in 2017. I had ordered a handbag( which had 3 mini pouches inside) ,rings set, bracelets, backpack, hoodie and a wallet.

Problem with apparels is that they are shown oversized but when you see them in real, they are very small. Also the cloth is really cheap. It won't last even half a year.

Coming to rings and bracelets, I still have no idea who are meant for those rings.They are so small they don't even fit my 9 year old niece. Similar size issue with the bracelets too.

Backpack was almost the same as picture but again it was shown like it's a standard sized one but actually it can just fit a small diary. There's no space.

Wallet is one thing which I actually liked and I use it.It was exactly the same as the display picture and of good quality.

Now about the delivery, it came after 30 days of ordering and this much wait is really not good. They also charge extra if you want to exchange your product and this is why I didn't exchange because I got to know about the cheap quality.

I will recommend that you can shop quirky fancy things but don't expect quality, durability and utility.

All glitters were not gold
Jul 27, 2020 01:28 PM Read

Unfortunately by clicking an ad I visited this site. And placed an order because the products we're looking so nice and realistic. I thought it's fake means quality issue will come. But ordered to test the product. And of course, I am damn true I received a T-shirt which was translucent. Quality was very bad. Even due to stitches some portion was distorted.

I immediately returned the product. But its customer service was also very bad. It takes 10 - 15 days to refund my amount. and the main thing happened here they paid me in dollars and also deducted some amount which I thought nowhere mentioned in anywhere in there app.

And delivery timeliness was like a short horror story. Once they messaged that product was unavailable and we are refunding your money. And after 5 days the product was at my home.

Its app and website were very hard to understand. All the things were here and there not organised very wel.

Fraud:
Jul 19, 2020 11:02 AM Read (via Android App)

I have ordered one bag from club factory site, firstly it took almost 15days to deliver my product and then the bag was not the same which I have ordered.it is a fraud site and products quality is also not good. Never ever order something from here because it has low price and low quality product.thanks

Don't attract by look
Jul 16, 2020 05:03 PM Read (via Android App)

I m telling about club factory in my own experience. I had bought a sweatshirt last time from this site. Its totally different from the shown in the picture on this site. And its dress also very poor in quaility.

And the biggest problem of this site is that is deliver your goods very late, my oreder came after the one month after the order.

And it took 15 days to return the goods and I didn't get my full money back. And wrapping of order do not satisfy you.

If you are attracted here by cheap price and attractive things. I suggested you dont buy because its totally wastage of money. And there is no guarantee of getting your money return.

Fake Product Godown is Club Factory...!!!
Jul 03, 2020 12:10 PM Read

Recently, I was ordered Titan watch in club factory. The product image are so impressive but, when I get in hand its was a fake product.

It tooks 10 of days for delivery.

customer service also so worst. I can't able to return the product.

Here after, I am not interested to order the product through club factory dot com.

Waste of money and time.!

Reviews are much Better instead of Product Images.
Jun 29, 2020 06:18 PM Read

Club Factory is the shopping website running since 2016 in India and founded in 2014 in China. As I said, this is a China-based company and most products and sellers are coming from China.

The best part of the website is "Images of the Products" but its just for the company owners not for the customers.

I don't know which software they're using to make fool their customers. That clear images attract the people and they place the order but when the actual product is coming to you, it will break your dreams.

I've ordered a jacket from there in just Rs. 799 as the images will show the same but when I received the order, the pattern and design is same but its not a jacket its a common cotton shirt.

So, I decided to return this but they said there is no option to pick up from your pin code, kindly send it to the given address from the courier and we will refund the courier charges up to 100.

I am living in Delhi and the address they've given to me of Chennai might be its a direct seller address. I've checked no single courier service agree to send this under Rs.100. I have paid Rs. 180 and sent that.

They asked for the bank details and I've received an amount in 2 weeks in my bank account.

I heard that last year they have invited Indian Sellers too on their platforms so now you can see the same items in all the websites because sellers are the same on all the platforms.

Tip: In case of Chinese Product at ClubFactory, please be aware form the image quality. Please check all the description of the product and then buy.

They claim that they're giving the cheap prices because they're selling on Factory Rates and do not spend on advertisement.

My experience was horrible and didn't shop again at ClubFactory.

Guys, if you really like my genuine reviews so please appreciate this by Likes, Comments and Follow me as well: https://mouthshut.com/account/trust_by.php?user=dippy_sharma

Its factory of waste products.
Jun 26, 2020 04:51 PM Read (via Android App)

On 20th June I ordered a black t-shirt for myself and I just got it on 26th of June. However I appreciate their service in the pandemic too, but seriously I didn't expect their service to be this bad. They sent me another t-shirt instead of the one I ordered and the size of the product is not proper and the color is faded. The t-shirt is not likely to be used anywhere expected. By experience my friends told me that they have been cheated too by club factory many a times. I suggest there are many other alternatives other than club factory. Shein has given a good service till date.

Low quality products
Jun 20, 2020 08:26 AM Read (via Android App)

Hi guys today I want to share my personal experience with club factory. One day I want to shop in club factory because it has cheap prices for the products. I ordered Nike slippers and Samsung earphones at a price of 650 rupees. I got the delivery at the right time. But I got very poor quality products. The slippers that I have ordered have Nike company logo but they have no quality. club factory have fake brands and poor quality products with cheap prices. The ear phones that I have ordered have the symbol of Samsung company but they are very poor in quality. So I requested to all people that do not shop in club factory. Shopping in Amazon or Flipkart is better than club factory.

Mixed opinion
Jun 19, 2020 12:28 PM Read (via Android App)

I have ordered a wrist watch and overall quality is good.But I suffered problems with shipping of the product. Delivery was very late, when I asked to their help centre, they didn't gave any proper reason. But products are good and their delivery boy's are very responsible and respectful. Thank you!

Average
Jun 18, 2020 10:05 AM Read (via Android App)

I started using clubfactory.com three years ago. It is very good online shopping app as like other shopping apps. But in clubfactory.com only clothes accessories are some what good when compared to other products. I ordered a half sleeve shirt three years ago which was rupees 549/- .the shirt's fabric was synthetic and that was truly awesome. I was happy with that product. One disadvantage is the delivery time is very long for around 20 to 30 days. Then again I ordered a watch, when it came it was somewhat scratched and I was so dissapointed. And return policy was also not there only they had given replacement policy. After that I got to know that clubfactory.com is worst. I recommend everyone to use other shopping sites.

Refund ishu
Jun 11, 2020 12:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

My amount is not withdrawing from club factory and a decline to refund my money please don't use club factory

The worst E-Commerce website !!!
Jun 09, 2020 09:10 PM Read (via Android App)

I have ordered 3-4 times from club factory and to be honest I am not at all satisfied from this website amd their service.

The customer service of clubfactory.com is the worst.

The quality of products that I received was the cheapest one could get from anywhere.

The delivery of the products was each time delayed by 1-2 weeks than the expected date of arrival.

The layout of their app and website is not too much appealing to attract customers.

From my point of view I think that one cannot rely on it for all their online shopping.

Attractive_Clothes | Hoodies | Be Fashionable
Jun 07, 2020 02:34 PM Read (via Android App)

Hey,

Tha club factory is amazing website for clothing, electronic, home appliances and for home decor products. I personally buy the products from club factory, the best part is that I reach my product in 5-6 days easily without any complication. The quality of products is good. lastly I want to say that it's good they provide beat services to thier customers according to thier need.

If you want to buy something click on link below :

CHEATER CLUB FACTORY
Jun 06, 2020 02:54 PM Read (via Android App)

Club factory is the worst website I have used.This is totally waste of time and money.I orered a bluetooth earphones few months ago, it came but in very bad condition.When I used that earphone sound is also coming with some problems. And then I tried to contact thier team, trying to contact their team is also a wasting of time.They are not solving my issue till today.This site is full of cheaters.

Please dont buy anything from this site.I wasted my 500 rupess in this.This website will steal your money in official style.Please dont buy their products just by seeing theirs Advertisements.They all are fraud.

CHEATER CLUB FACTORY.

Duplication of products
May 31, 2020 03:20 PM Read (via Android App)

Clubfactory is such a shopping app which is the worst service provider. The quality of the prduct is very cheap and low, it supplies duplicate products.

The delivery provided by the clubfactory is also worst it takes allmost fourteen to twenty days for the delivery on any products. Only the site looks very attractive through which the customers.

There is no reliability of the clubfactory application.

Clubfactory.com