Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

Cinif Technologies Limited Reviews

FRAUDS ..DON'T JOIN
Jul 04, 2019 07:06 PMRead
THEY ARE FRAUDS. THEY WILL SELECT YOU ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO GAVE THEM 25000. IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GIVE THEM 25000. THEY WILL TELL YOU TO GIVE IT IN INSTALLMENTS. THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY, AFTER GETTING MONEY THEY WILL SHOW YOU, WHO THEY ACTUALLY ARE. THEIR IS NOT EVEN A SINGLE EMPLOYEE, ...Read More

Cinif technologies limited is froud company
Oct 01, 2018 10:19 AMRead (via Mobile)
Cinif Technologies Limited sorry it is "CINIF TECHNOLOGIES PUBLIC LIMITED " I don't know what does it make sense if the company doesn't have morals and value.such a cheap company ever. The main aim of this company is only getting 25k from the students and they will find all the possible ways to ...Read More

Fraud Company for Fresher Engineer Job.
Feb 27, 2018 02:12 AMRead (via Mobile)
Don't pay any deposit in cinif company for Job, Very Bad company. I waste my 25000.They ask for money only, no knowledge and nothing we can get from this company. Almost 10Cr. fraud is done by this company. They ask u to sign different paper so no claim could be demanded.

Cinif Technologies Limited
Best place
4 days agoRead
It is the best place where we get both training and 100% placement as well.The best thing ever happened with me is this company. I am loving it.

The company is good
4 days agoRead
Fun to work with approachable management. The best time of my career.The trainers are very helpful and supported me very much throughout 45 days.i would suggest this company if anyone wants to join for the training.

Before you take a plunge into a new career or a company, you must always be certain of your choice. A good company will hone your skills and help you reach new heights. Hence, this is a very important decision and must not be taken lightly. Here are a few things that you should consider before signing the contract that bind you to your employer.
Supportive Owner & employees
4 days agoRead
Here in CTL our owner is very helful as well as employees, environment is very marvellous.always happy moment.

Best company
4 days agoRead
I am working with CTL in Chandigarh, they provide me the diffrents platform to grow myself.They also provide the new plaform to the fresher.

GOOD ENVIRONMENT
4 days agoRead
The owner is the king and want to do all by him self there are not way to be empowerment.This is a place where you learn about the basic of Telecom. The company is good. They are helpful for you didn't have a homesickness from the staff members. You all have to come here once

Friendly and Coperative Organization
4 days agoRead
Friendly and Coperative organization with no pressure on unwanted things.Great learning environment with fast moving.They are helpful for you didn't have a homesickness from the staff members.

Ample of Opportunities
4 days agoRead
Ctl provide ample of opportunities to the fresher to grow.Friendly and Coperative organization.we feel very happy working with CTL.

Welcome to Heaven
4 days agoRead
I am working for this organisation for more than 6 months. They provide ample opportunity to grow.You may be a coordinator with in a short time period

1ST JOB....GOOD JOB......BETTER EXPERIENCE....
4 days agoRead
They celebrate birthdays of all office employees .The environment is very good, enjoyable, i feel very happy

GOOD COMPANY
4 days agoRead
It’s great to be a part of this Company. Great learning environment with fast moving.I took training of 6months now I am in good network company

Excellent place to start your career in telecom/ne
4 days agoRead
CTL IS ONE OF THE EXCELLENT PLACE TO START YOUR CAREER AS A FRESHER IN TELECOM SECTOR BECAUSE THEY ARE PROVIDING CHANCE TO WORK ON LIVE TELECOM PROJECTS.

BEST PLATFORM FOR FRESHER
4 days agoRead
It provides a good platform for the Freshers to start their career. You gets an opportunity to work with experienced Professionals. It's a good place to work.

GOOD PLATFORM
4 days agoRead
CINIF TECHNOLOGIES LTD was my first company from where I started my career.This company has best records on providing the quality and customer acquition

GOOD COMPANY
4 days agoRead
CTL IS ONE OF THE WORLD'S LEADING TELECOM COMPANY, IT IS THE BEST COMPANY, I HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH CTL

GOOD WORK CULTURE
4 days agoRead
THIS IS THE BEST COMPANY, THE WORK CULTURE IS VERY GOOD, ENJOYABLE ENVIRONMENT, THERE IS NO ANY WORK PRESSURE.

BEST EXPERIENCE
4 days agoRead
HERE I AM WORKING SINCE LAST TWO YEARS.I HAVE COMPLETELY TWO YRS OF EXPERIENCE .ALSO I RECEIVED MY REFUNDABLE AMOUNT.

Marvellous company.
4 days agoRead
I AM WORKING AS A GTE. I AM GETTING MORE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT TRAINING UNDER EXPERT TEAM, HE IS GIVINGS US BEST TRAINING.

Cinif Technologies Limited